China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

on 3/22/2010 2:55:00 PM

One of my favorite red's. Lovely glitter and lasts and lasts.

on 3/17/2010 12:22:00 AM

This is my go-to nail polish for pedicures -- it makes your toes gorgeous (if toes can be gorgeous, that is) and I always get a million compliments on the deep ruby color. It looks like Dorothy's slippers, it wears like iron, it's inexpensive - what's not to love? If you like deep reds and lots of sparkle, definitely try this polish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have repurchased this bottle for the third time and I love it more and more. It is such a pretty red with silver glitter, but the glitter gets dyed red by the polish color. Its easy to remove for being a glitter nail polish and is a favorite for my toes in the summer time. the name describes it perfectly

on 3/14/2010 1:31:00 AM

Very easy formula to work with, I was happy with two coats and top coat (Seche vite), didn't even bother with base, which is why it chipped a little after a day. (admittedly I was also folding about 500 newsletters a few hours after it went on) Great for special occasions and Xmas, I wouldn't wear it every day but a really neat fun colour. Came off fairly easily too (which is not always the case with glitter nail polish). Overall very happy with it.

on 3/12/2010 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is the perfect red toenail polish color! Ruby Pumps has the perfect amount of sparkle.

on 3/10/2010 6:02:00 AM

Love love love this! I bought it due to all the good reviews and kind fo expected to be dissapointed... I wasn't! It's a gorgeous polish, couldn't stop looking at it. It's also long-lasting.

This is so gorgeous, I wear it over a deep red or a few coats by itself. & of course it is a favorite during the holidays (: Just wish it was a bit more pigmented!

on 2/28/2010 12:02:00 PM

This is brilliant. I used two coats (with a base and top coat) and it lasted almost 3 weeks, during this time I had done some gardening and cleaning all without gloves and not one chip!
I love the colour, if you want to make it look a little darker then just add a first coat of red. Great for Christmas :)

on 2/26/2010 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this np. I think 2-3 coats does the job with getting it to look just like it does in the bottle, and it's not too runny of a formula that it pools all over, which I always like! I'm loving the sparkle, and yes it reminds me exactly of ruby slippers :) *Swoons*

on 2/24/2010 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this. This is my favorite winter NP. I have tons of polish, but I reach for this just about every other manicure.

It's my husband's favorite color. He calls it my "sexy mama" nail polish.

This color looks so different in the bottle than it does on. In the bottle, it looks very plum-colored. BUT two coats and it's a gorgeous sparkly scarlet with red glitter. This is NOT chunky hardcore glitter like some of my other favorites (Absolutely Alice is to die for!). I like the smoothness of this NP so much. One coat of Seche Vite top coat, and this is a shiny sparkly wonder on my nails.

I lalalalove this color!