November 26, 2014 | 1060 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect red toenail polish color! Ruby Pumps has the perfect amount of sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 6:02:00 AM More reviews by LouiseD17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love love love this! I bought it due to all the good reviews and kind fo expected to be dissapointed... I wasn't! It's a gorgeous polish, couldn't stop looking at it. It's also long-lasting.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by mandeemandee

This is so gorgeous, I wear it over a deep red or a few coats by itself. & of course it is a favorite during the holidays (: Just wish it was a bit more pigmented!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by book_worm_uk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is brilliant. I used two coats (with a base and top coat) and it lasted almost 3 weeks, during this time I had done some gardening and cleaning all without gloves and not one chip!
I love the colour, if you want to make it look a little darker then just add a first coat of red. Great for Christmas :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Love this np. I think 2-3 coats does the job with getting it to look just like it does in the bottle, and it's not too runny of a formula that it pools all over, which I always like! I'm loving the sparkle, and yes it reminds me exactly of ruby slippers :) *Swoons*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this. This is my favorite winter NP. I have tons of polish, but I reach for this just about every other manicure.

It's my husband's favorite color. He calls it my "sexy mama" nail polish.

This color looks so different in the bottle than it does on. In the bottle, it looks very plum-colored. BUT two coats and it's a gorgeous sparkly scarlet with red glitter. This is NOT chunky hardcore glitter like some of my other favorites (Absolutely Alice is to die for!). I like the smoothness of this NP so much. One coat of Seche Vite top coat, and this is a shiny sparkly wonder on my nails.

I lalalalove this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Pr1ncessheather

I love this nail polish its so pretty. It does need a few coats to look the way it does in the bottle. I love the glitters in this. Its so pretty. I deff. think everyone should own this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 6:47:00 AM More reviews by MissJenn909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this nail polish online (www.crushcosmetics.com.au) for $8.95AUD with $4.95AUD shipping costs.

Ruby Pumps by China Glaze is my first China Glaze polish and is everything I look for in a nail colour! It was opaque in two coats, applied easily and smoothly, dried quickly and had a wonderful, glittery shine.

The colour is red glitter suspended in a red base and is absolutely beautiful and deep! Not pinky or orangey but nice, true red.

Highly recommended!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Briggitte

I love this color I always get comment when I wear it. I don't wear it alone I typically put it over black or red. I apply a shiny top coat over and it sparkles like no other.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by LexsObsessedWith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my god. The most gorgeous sparkly red on the market. Nothing comes close to this - it's kind of annoying how there's so many Ruby Slippers polishes out there, because they all suck compared to this. This is one of my all-time faves. Looks just like the ruby slippers. Luuurrve.