Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

I'm asian with short and thin lashes top and bottom. I started using this stuff for over a week now. I use this every night I use my fingers first to rub the gel on the roots of my top and bottom lashes then I use the brush it comes with to brush my lashes. So the results has been great. My lashes are long and my bottom ones are catching up with my top lashes. I can't believe it because I've spent so much money on Talika products and it never gave me results. I hope they don't discontinue this because it is the best! its cheap and it works. It doesnt hurt to try either! I will never want to go with out this stuff!

I would probably buy this again, simply because it SORTA worked. It's like a conditioner that protects the eyelashes, so it will stick around for longer and thus given the oppertunity to grow. So in short, it does not make your lashes grow, it just enhance your normal lash growth rate. My lashes a slight longer, but the bottom lashes are definitely longer. I been using it for 4 month.

I find that this works similarly, even a bit better, than Talika's lipocils. I had a waxing mishap a few months ago, and my brows grew in nicely quite quickly with this. I now apply it once in a while just to keep my brows looking full.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I went to every drug store in my town on a mission to find this stuff...I was so happy to find one tube at Rite aid...It was under 5 dollars...I used it for a month on my eyelashes and eyebrows. I saw no growth at all, but what made me throw the tube in the trash was a strange tiny patch of hair disappeared from one of my eyebrows...it is like it burned it off...that was it, I have always had thick eyebrows and I was scared it would do the same to my eyelashes if I continued....Maybe these types of products don't work for me, years ago I tried Talik (something like that from Sephora) ended up throwing that out too, never did a thing. I'm happy it works for others though!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i've been using this for the past month, and a half, on my eyebrows, and eyelashes, I havent notice a difference at all, I should also add that ive used this religiously every night. i've taken pics, and ive compared them but no difference at all, I will not repurchase, even though its dirt cheap this stuff is really hard to find, I went to every store near my area, and ended up buying from drugstore.com , so I wasted alot of time, gas, and payed for shipping and handeling. I guess I will try the expensive stuff now.
I almost forgot please when you apply this be careful, make sure you dont get ANY in your eyes, or it will BURN for the rest of the night, even if you wash your eyes with water. I had this happening to me, and my eye turned really red, and started burning, I couldnt sleep that night..

EDIT: I AM TOTALLY CHANGING MY REVIEW, THIS PRODUCT WORKS MAGIC, BUT YOU HAVE TO APPLY ALOT EVERYNIGHT, AND IT TAKES ABOUR 4 MONTHS TO SEE RESULTS, WOW IVE ALREADY BOUGHT EVERYSINGLE ONE AT ULTA THAT I COULD FIND. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DOING THE SAME.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to admit, at first i was so skeptical to try this product because of some bad reviews about it causing bad eye reactions. I'm so glad i went pass that and tried it. After just 2 weeks of usage, my lashes were noticeably more longer especially on my lower lashline. There are new lashes growing on my inner lower lashline as well as on the upper lashline. After finishing one tube, in about a span of 1 1/2 months, the results are amazing! My lashes are much more healthier and i'm loving it. I have to say, this might show different results on different individuals depending on how your lashes are in the first place. Mine were quite thick and long beforehand, so the results were more visible on me. You have to use this religiously every night to achieve results but it's well worth it! I have healthy lashes now and will repurchase and repurchase! HG material for me.

why aren't I lucky like you guys!
to be honest I didn't notice ANYTHING...
I am on meds that are known to cause my lashes to fall out, and I lost about 5 at a time.
I see little stubbs of lashes growning in, but i have no clue if that's just SUPPOSED to happen, or its from this product bringing it back. I skipped about 3 days in a row, and my lashes fell out around that time hmmm....
I think I'm going to try this for another month.
Will update, using this EVERY day starting....
NOW.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

after ruining my lashes with lash extensions by extreme lash canada, i decided to give this a try. it has worked very well to condition and help my lashes grow back to its natural length, but it hasnt significantly lengthen them dramatically. i think that it has made them a little bit thicker but also not dramatically. i think this would work well on someone that has weak brittle lashes... it works well as a restoration product. never get eyelash extensions!!! its not worth it, its like getting fake nails. when it comes off, so does ur naturals!!!
i use this on my eye brows as well and have notice that the hairs that i pluck grow back faster... bummer.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this seemed to be working a little but I could not stand the pain ... I am never allergic or sensitive to anything in the eye area - nothing bothers me - ever - except this! It was like someone throwing acid in my eyes. So, I can't say for sure how well it works - I never got that far with it!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Although I think it did condition my lashes a bit, I don't think it did anything else.

Top Rated Ardell Products