September 16, 2014 | 1757 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Vex

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2005 4:00:00 PM More reviews by spollie

I wanted SOOO badly to like this color. It looked gorgeous on two friends and in the pan, but on me-YUCK. Dead, drab grey! Too bad! (NC35, dark brown eyes and hair).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2005 10:09:00 AM More reviews by omly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had heard such wonderful things that I picked this one up on hype alone. In the pan I was dubious, but once it was on I was sold. So far I use it mostly as a highlighter, but I especially love it with browns and greens. It has a lovely smooth texture and has a nice opalescent finish that reminds me of mother of pearl.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2005 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Gingeramma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great color which I love -- as everyone else said it's great for base, wash or highlight. The color reminds me of the inside of shells -- grayish greenish pinkish hologramish, LOL.

Very usable color you will use a lot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2005 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Jaxappella

This is the only shadow that I have ever hit pan on and had to replace. It's a very versatile shade that looks deceiving in the pot. It's a greeny pinky taupey color that can be used as a wash or a highlight color. I've used it with pinks, greens and browns all successfully.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2005 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Kalamity10

This is one unique, sexy color! Pink flash gold flash beige flash gray....pretty neutral. Great as lid color for clubbing, or highlighter during day. One of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2005 12:46:00 AM More reviews by celodie

This looks like a silvery-gray with greenish pink hues to it. It's actually harder to describe than I thought. It's my absolute favorite MAC eyeshadow! I'm a MMM/NC35 and this looks great on me. I can use this as a highlighter or an all over lid color and it just really brightens my eye area up. Definately a staple! I recommend you check it out. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 2:31:00 PM More reviews by spuds9092

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my HG eyeshadows!!! Can be used for day or night time. If I sleep too late in the morning, I can put this on and still look put together. Fab color!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2005 11:00:00 AM More reviews by lmdavila

Skin color: FFF with olive undertones

This eye shadow is amazing. The color is like a really light green with some pink undertones but when you put it on is a nice neutral color. This is a great alternative for anyone that has the problem of ivory or white e/s looking to whitish on them. This is a great base, brow bown and inner corner base color. I can definately use this with a lot of e/s. Love it and the texture is a plus too. Will definatley repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2005 7:42:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I fricking ADORE this e/s! I can use it as a highlighter, base color, wash, etc. etc. etc. I bet it can even mow the lawn for me! All kidding aside it's a very multi-dimensional greyish color. Kind of eludes description actually! This may be my FAVORITE MAC e/s ever just for it's versatility!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2005 7:36:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely gorgeus and unique! Its a pale green that flashes pink depends on how the light hits it! I use it with Shale and Swish and the result is stunning!