September 30, 2014 | 2075 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Sammy143

This powder is amazing
I have oily skin.
Keeps your face matte
I even had a 3hour nap woke up and my face was still matte!
Love it will be buying more
Hope this never discontinues!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Consistently repurchase this, my go to face powder! I have oily skin and this will keep me matte for a good while without looking cakey. Amazing price too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Lrc1024

Was upset with this considering it's rave reviews. It left me with almost little white spots. Idk what it was. It keeps me matte for about 3.5 hours which is good. The price is amazing! Good if you want little coverage. Or just to stay shine free! I have oily skin and was surprised how matte this Kept me. The packaging sucks & broke in like 2 days which sucked. Decent but wouldn't repurchase.

Update: love this stuff! I used to think it broke me out, but I stopped using it and tried it again and it's awesome! No other powder compares to this one, perfect for oily skin girls!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Caleeesi

I got this powder on offer from Shoppers Drugmart for $5.99 and it's my favourite setting powder so far. It's absolutely superb, aside from the packaging. The kid makes me feel quite nervous so I rarely bring it out with me. But for the incredible price, it's really quite a small problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

my 3rd time purchasing this powder. Lleaves my face matte.
It's really cheap and it works great. I don't have really oily skin ,sometimes my T zone gets oily but nothing too much.

I will continue using this product for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by breadbuttajam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

really good for setting and mattifying the skin.
sets my loreal undr eye concealer all day.
I use all over with a kabuki to set my foundation and hold ups all day,
but I think it stays put for sooo long because of the mac pro long wear foundation I wear underneath which makes everything u put on top last forever.
I do get shiny on my tea zone after a few hours but just retouch.

pros
very mat
cheap
does not break me out
has a light coverage

cons
colour range is not very good for an Asian skin tone
im nc30 and use this in the transparent.
but I don't think its transparent. it does make my skin slightly paler but as I wear a darker shade of foundation then it doesn't really make much difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

I like this powder but I have a few complaints. I seriously want to know who designed this packaging....what were they thinking?! It's so impractical! The lid is hard to put back on and it's so cheaply made. It feels like it's going to fall right off but doesn't for whatever reason. Ok, that being said, the actual powder is good. It's long lasting, definitely keeps you matte and has pretty good coverage, but I find it sometimes gives me that super powdery look..you know what I mean. It cakes up around my chin a little. Despite my complains with this product, I will probably continue to repurchase because it's cheap and works well enough.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by mschloej

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is okay - I'm using it at the moment because Maybelline discontinued their Dream Matte powder, which was my favourite. Firstly it's a bit too warm - even '001 Transparent' is too yellow for my skin tone! The coverage and feel of it are good - looks and feels light but covers imperfections well. However the packaging is awful - it doesn't come sealed and the lid tends to come off as it isn't really secured well. Also if you carry it around with you or drop it, the powder cracks into little pieces. The lid can crack easily as it's quite thin plastic. For the price, it's a good buy. If it was more expensive, I wouldn't bother.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Rieadd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first purchase with this product was over a year ago where they had this look: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDMA0HsEzyL2Vt5kViqs5X3h7xJeybuVMhYMNvnmtlflbBpwSE

There is a huuuuge hole in the center which means i'm running out of powder(ofc lol) and then I figured I could buy a new one. I was surprised with the new look and actually pleased.

So far, I was really happy with how this powder had an amazing setting effect. My skin would feel like velvet.

So monday morning, I decided that I was going to try the new one and it actually feels itchy on my skin and I did notice by running my finger on both product that my old one was WAY more pigmented.

It really disappoints me because I thought I had find the perfect setting powder for such a good price but it seems like they changed the formula or something...

Will have to hunt for a new powder soon...
In order words, don't spend money on this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by amber1eigh

This is the perfect powder for someone with oily skin. It does exactly what it says, keeps your face matte! I can apply it once and it keeps my face looking nice all throughout the day even without any touchups. I have oily/combination skin, severe blackheads, moderate acne with some scarring, and a lot of pinkish inflammation in my face. This powder, when applied properly with a dense bristled brush leaves my skin beautifully matte, soft, and even toned with medium acne coverage and full blackhead coverage. It smells like a pretty lotion with all that aloe in it.

Oh, I have extremely light skin so I use the translucent shade for just the right color.