Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

on 6/4/2014 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this powder in 002 which is the perfect color for my extra-fair skin. It looks really good when you apply it but 3 hours later I got all shiny and oily which was NOT nice. The packaging is very flimsy and opens up just because you touch t or move it around in you make-up bag. This makes it impossible to put in your bag for touch ups, which are very much needed.

on 6/1/2014 9:05:00 AM

Love this so much! I have a kinda oily t zone so I use it there and it works so well! Lass well and is great value for money! Amazing!

on 6/1/2014 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this product a few times and it's great! It's my first transparent and drugstore powder. The sticker says it lasts for hours but I would apply it every hour if I could! It's really silky to touch and smells like sunscreen but there is no SPF protection!

I love this, it keeps my face looking great thought the day. I only think that they could have made the lid stay on better.

on 5/30/2014 11:02:00 PM

It definitely does the job but I've had a few issues with it. I always put it under my eyes and on my cheeks to set my makeup. However, when i use it on my forehead (which gets really oily) it makes me break out. The packaging is also not my favorite - the lid falls off in my makeup bag all of the time.

on 5/30/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love it. Because it stays quite long and works well. It's just that it's a bit cakey. Just a bit tho. I like it but it's not my HG powder. I don't know if I'm going to buy one again or not. Still considering

on 5/29/2014 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Pleasantly pleased with this powder. Wasn't expecting much as it cost $9 AUD. I use this product to touch up during the day as I have very oily skin. This powder works well in keeping my t-zone matte and unlike my normal higher end powders doesn't absorb oil and turn patchy. It lasts about 4 hours before I need to do another quick t zone touch up.

on 5/27/2014 3:16:00 AM

I bought this product in transparent and spent $15-20 AU . I bought it after hearing people online and my friends rave on about it. I understand why. The light coverage finishes my makeup perfectly. It sets it softly and is so light I feel as if I'm not wearing it. A very light coverage and I enjoy the ability to wear it for all occasions and everyday. It says what it does and offers a light matte finish and although it isn't a long lasting power, you can always just go touch it up really fast. I really loved this product and do

on 5/24/2014 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For some reason a lot of people seem to like this product. the packaging is nice and so is the price but i dont understand the hype. The finish is okay: my face looks a little powdery and its not that natural looking. The product also seems to disappear after about an hour an a half AND it breaks me out. soo really its kinda crappy, the mac studio fix powder plus foundation has a wayyyy better finish (silky, smooth look) and last about 6-7 hours on me ( although it also breaks me out). Ive also heard that the revlon nearly naked powder is great, a friend of mine wears it and i could never tell she was wearing makeup her skin just looked matte and flawless <3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Considering I have oily skin which eats makeup, this powder keeps me looking as good as I did in the morning all the way to the night with only 2 applications throughout the day! Although the packaging is a bit cheap and plasticky I can compromise as this product is the bees knees.

Popular Pressed Powders