August 30, 2014 | 1748 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by aeb5042

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best Chap Stick hands down; a must carry for any girl! Provides moisture lock along with a soothing, cooling sensation. Out beats all the higher-priced Chap Sticks in the market.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by xKaylaKristina

I have a love/hate relationship with this product, the first time I applied it, I was absolutely in love.. I live in a very dry climate so I need to moisturize my lips & I find most lip products to be very drying.. and sometimes when I use this product it's very moisturizing but at other times, it just seems to make my lips chapped .. Overall, I gave up using this product, it seriously just depends on the person

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by vheeter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't like the feel of this lip balm on its own, but it works great under lipstick. It's a more dry lip balm and you can definitely feel the wax in it. Because of this it sticks to the lips and doesn't make them shiny. But if you're looking for a good balm to prime lips for color, this is definitely a good balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by boardrchica2001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have gone through many of these tubes of chapstick. It's always in my stocking every Christmas! Sadly, I usually end up washing it or my puppy gets it before using a whole tube. When I took accutane for acne issues as a teen, it was the only chapstick that hydrated my dry lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by annieSFRBeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Die hard fan. I love this stuff and have used it religiously for years. I like the clean minty smell and the beeswax works wonders for dry lips. The most healing lip treatment I have tried by far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by rainydays1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE my Burt's Bees lip balm! I refuse to use any other brand and have been using this for years and years. I love that it's made from my favorite state (NC) and with wholesome ingredients. Refreshing and keeps my lips moisturized!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by SunshineHair

This has been my go-to lip balm for years. I have so many of them; I always find random ones in my purses of pockets.
Needless to say, I really like this lip balm. It gives a stingy feeling at first, which I actually like because it feels like it gets to work right away. Then, it absorbs into my lips and leaves them super moisturized. I love love love this lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Paigeluvs35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a pretty big Bert's fan. When you have really chapped lips, you apply it and although it may sting a little at first, within an hour it provides ALOT of relief. It is only about 4-6 dollars at convenience stores so value is definitely there! I recommend giving Bert's a try

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by lcarrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of those products that makes your lips more chapped than they were before you used it. It offers temporary relief, but then dries your lips out, forcing you to constantly reapply. I used this product for YEARS and always had the driest lips out of anyone, never realizing that this lip balm was the culprit (oh it's ~natural~ so how bad can it be?). Now that I've stopped using it, my lips are significantly more hydrated.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by emeraldlulu8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you have chapped lips I would recommend this lip balm. After you put it on it makes your lips have a tingly, minty, and fresh feeling. I absolute love it. But a down side to the lip balm is it kind of makes your lips hurt afterward. But I highly recommend it! :)