Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 4/12/2013 5:38:00 AM

The lip balm is really nothing special. The lasting power is poor, the application is dry, and does no job to improve the condition of my dry lips. I still give it 3 lipsticks because I appreciate that it's harsh chemicals free, but I wouldn't repurchase.

I love this lip balm. It makes my lips silky and smooth!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

To be honest, I think this lip balm is overrated. It is nice and even a staple and keeps your lips moisturized but at the same time, I think it doesn't leave it feeling too soft and nice. It also feels pretty waxy and you're constantly reapplying it. It also doesn't have any SPF so I recently decided to stop using this product to find a lipblam that has spf in order to protect my lips from the sun.

on 3/30/2013 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I quite like this lipbalm. It's very minty, fresh, and does what a lipbalm should do. The mint tingles a little and makes my lips slightly more red. I like that! It's not the absolute best I've ever tried, but it's a good one.

on 3/27/2013 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It dries out my lips. I keep trying different Burt's Bees products and none of them have worked for me.

on 3/27/2013 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

The balm doesn't tint my lips with any colour, unlike other varieties in the Burt's Bees range, and whilst this does make my lips shiny this effect wears off within five minutes. But this contains peppermint, which gives my lips a tingle and makes my breath stay fresh.

It does do it's main job great, better then any other brand of chapstick I've tried; it keeps my lips moisturized and chap free during these colder months and helps keep breath fresh at the same time, so what more do you need?

on 3/25/2013 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have used this for two years already and I love the refreshing feel it has when you apply it to your lips. I like my lip treatments to have a minty and refreshing quality so I adored this and constantly used it. Waxy and easy to use, I would say this does the job of keeping lips from getting chapped

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Ok, I know EVERYONE has probably written a review of this, but after noticing something this weekend I figured I had to let everyone know.

I think this product is magical.

I've been using it for years along with several other balms from different brands and somehow, if I stop using Burt's, my lips freak out and start peeling and flaking and are basically totally inconsolable until I start using Burt's again. It's like my lips get addicted. I don't care how stupid that sounds. My lips only behave when I use Burt's.

Other than that, I like the minty smell, I love it's consistency (it's harder than other balms, more waxy than petroleum jelly-y) and if you can guarantee you won't lose it, it's worth paying a little more.

on 3/20/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Overrated poop in a tube. It is a poop placebo. When this waxy poop is on your lips, you feel as though your lips are safe and soft, protected and moisturized. When the poop wears off and rubs off your lips naturally, though, you'll quickly realize that the poop was only empty promises and that your lips are as dry and unhappy as ever. A balm should help your lips both when you're wearing it and when you're not. It should not become something you depend upon 24/7. You should not need to take off that stupid little dinky cap and reapply every hour on the hour in order to have your lips feel okay. I would not rebuy this poop. I do not recommend it to the sweet citizens of MUA. You deserve better than poop, girls.

on 3/19/2013 1:59:00 AM

Love the smell and how moist it feels on my lips! A staple beauty product that i always carry on me. I can't go a day without out it.

Popular Lip Treatments