September 1, 2014 | 1941 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by ashariel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this shadow as a repromotion in the Neo Sci-Fi collection, and I'm loving it so far. The finish of this shadow is fabulous, and the double colored look it gives when applied really gives a lot of pop to the eye without it being too obvious. I use this color mostly as a lid cover, with something a little darker in the crease for contour.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 12:19:00 AM More reviews by d0sam1

Looooove this e/s. definitely an all season color but would look gorgeous in the summer. its more on the peachy coral side than the pink side. this color reminds me alot of mythology (which has a lot of glitter fallout) so if u love mythology and would prefer less glitter this color is a MUST! sooo beautiful as an all over color! =]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2008 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Arachne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! I'm all about MAC's veluxe pearl shadows these days and this color is one of my favorites. First I'll quickly mention why I love the veluxe pearl formula so much: It's smooth and shimmery, without being too frostly. The pigmentation is amazing and it's easily buildable and blendable. Now for the actual color: I'm NC30 with light brown eyes and brown (often highlighted) hair. Expensive Pink looks amazing on me. I use it as a crease color and love it most paired with All That Glitters, or Woodwinked. I can't wait to try it with Sumptious Olive as well. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2008 7:23:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely a very interesting colour. As everyone else said, it's more peachy/coral with a hint of medium pink and golden/copper flecks. As I am quite fair, I cannot use it as an all over the lid colour but it looks great as a crease colour on top of Mac's perky paintpot ( Fafi collection), although a dark eyeliner is needed as well to avoid the "red eyes" look. Overall, a nice and edgy addition to my MU collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2008 5:16:00 PM More reviews by joeyanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I have pale Asian skin which is neither too yellow nor too blue/pink. This mid-tone pink has goldish undertones (the picture on the website makes it look lighter than it really is). It's a very pretty color and with a good sheen that is not tacky. Goes well with my dark browns or by itself.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 9:53:00 PM More reviews by tracy1031

texture =amazing. color is really pretty too, but I like to stick to my neutrals and pick me up shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

I was skeptical on this one but it's turning out to be a favorite. Looks great with Antiqued and either Woodwinked or All That Glitters. I also love to wear black eyeliner with this combo. Really brings out my brown eyes. On me, a bright coral pink. (I had considered Paradisco but seeing as how that one is more orange, I think I should stick with EP.) Great shadow from MAC!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2008 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Maddtoaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty colour. It's similar to NYX Flaminco e/s but NYX is more on the lilac/warm pink golden side vs MAC EP is orange/pink golden. I use it as a inner corner highlight. At first I thought it wouldn't look right with my olive tan tone but with the right combo (I've used it with Post Haste e/s) it makes a lovely subtle difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2007 3:56:00 AM More reviews by mauigold

This is one that just sits. A girl at the counter told me it was gorgeous. Maybe on her and other girls but not me. It just doesnt sit well with me (or on me for that matter). Pink has to be just so for me to wear. I'm very picky about what pink I wear. Not thrilled.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Chiki11

Love the color!! gorgeous pink! looks amazing with black eyeliner on top and bottom and blended with amber lights and juxt. totaly would repurchase. if your looking for a golden frosty pink....BUY THIS!