April 20, 2014 | 982 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

I was skeptical on this one but it's turning out to be a favorite. Looks great with Antiqued and either Woodwinked or All That Glitters. I also love to wear black eyeliner with this combo. Really brings out my brown eyes. On me, a bright coral pink. (I had considered Paradisco but seeing as how that one is more orange, I think I should stick with EP.) Great shadow from MAC!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2008 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Maddtoaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty colour. It's similar to NYX Flaminco e/s but NYX is more on the lilac/warm pink golden side vs MAC EP is orange/pink golden. I use it as a inner corner highlight. At first I thought it wouldn't look right with my olive tan tone but with the right combo (I've used it with Post Haste e/s) it makes a lovely subtle difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2007 3:56:00 AM More reviews by mauigold

This is one that just sits. A girl at the counter told me it was gorgeous. Maybe on her and other girls but not me. It just doesnt sit well with me (or on me for that matter). Pink has to be just so for me to wear. I'm very picky about what pink I wear. Not thrilled.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Chiki11

Love the color!! gorgeous pink! looks amazing with black eyeliner on top and bottom and blended with amber lights and juxt. totaly would repurchase. if your looking for a golden frosty pink....BUY THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2007 5:59:00 PM More reviews by CraxFactor

Gorgeous frosty golden melon color. 'Expensive Pink' looks great with green eyes, red lips, peach blush, pinks, golds. Wearing this on a naked eye will make any pale, green-eyed girl look as young and invigorated as a 14-year-old Russian gymnast from the neck up.

19 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by shellbell090702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I forgot how pretty this looks on. I've had this es for a long time and I guess I take it for granted how pretty it looks alone or a great accent shade. Today I put EP in the crease and brought it on the outer half of my lid, blended Jest on my whole lid, and Shroom on my brow bone. I then lined my eyes with Teddy eye kohl. It made my eyes pop, but still looked understated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2007 8:21:00 PM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

Expensive pink is one of the prettiest eyeshadows that MAC has. It's a pink/coral color that goes on beautifully and is super pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2007 1:13:00 AM More reviews by hicupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. I'm NC35 w/ black hair and dark brown eyes, and on me, this color is more of a golden peach with a pink tone. I usually pair it with Star Violet (a plummy purple), and some kind of black liner. Expensive Pink blends amazingly well and has good color payoff. IMO, it looks darker in the pan than what actually goes on, and I didn't find it "too frosty" for my liking. I would definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2007 2:20:00 PM More reviews by juicycouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gorgeous! This is a pink/peach shade with a significant amount of gold shimmer. It goes on smooth and the color remains consistent & even. Definitely one of the more "girlie" shades that I own and I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by eyeshadowinrainbows

Eeek!! Ugly color!!
This is one of those strange shades. Duochrome I guess you would say. It is a cool pink with a warm gold undertone. It rubs me the wrong way, so too speak, and I really don't like it!!
May work for some, it has good texture, but not me!