April 21, 2014 | 1199 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by emilyh8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it! I have very oily skin so even when using an eye primer my eyeshadow still creases and slides off my lids, this eye primer sets it in stone! I have only the tried the original formula and I'm sold. My eyeshadow lasts all day and well into the night!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by melinichole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have oily lids at times and thought this primer would be perfect for me....WRONG!!! It totally left dry patches on my lids for what reason, I don't know. (BTW this was about 6 years ago) I thought it may have been a defect so I just tossed it. Decided to give it another try last year and it did it again lol. Don't get me wrong it does what its suppose to do...my eyeshadow didn't go anywhere when I used it no creasing or nothing. The only problem was the dry patches on my lid which is a BIG NO NO in my book. I still don't understand why it did it because my lids are greasy and thought it would be a good match...but it dried it out toooooooooooo much. I'm still on the hunt for my HG eye primer so if you have any suggestions please leave me a message.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by rayychell

One of my HG items! (: I remember questioning eyelid primers in the beginning of my makeup career and thinking that they're a waste of money as shouldn't eyeshadows already just show up nicely and highly pigmented on our eyelids (after all, we're already paying a hefty price for them). But after I tried a sample size of this, I was immediately converted and have since then made this part of my daily makeup routine.
I have tried a couple of other lower end eye primers namely the ELF eyelid primer, which is super cheap for a dollar! But UDPP definitely beats it as the skin absorbs it quite well so that it doesn't leave that much of a pasty film as the ELF one does. UDPP is also very creamy and will absorb almost immediately after rubbing gently over the eyelid. I have found that eyeshadow colors show their full potential on this, last ALOT longer (for the entire day), and blend a whole lot better.
A lot of people have been complaining about the price, but I have found the full-size original bottles (which I love more for their easy wand stick) for around 8-9 bucks at Nordstrom Rack, so as long as I keep finding it there, I'm a happy camper and will continue to repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by chelseanicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

UDPP is definitely one of my holy grail items. It makes my eyeshadow last all day, even in intense summer heat. I will always buy this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Rachichi28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My eyelids tend to get extremely oily not only overnight but during the day. With that being said this product solves all of that. When I apply it to my eyelid I immediately notice that all of the oil disappears and it even, evens out my skin tone on my eyelid.
This eyeshadow primer is the best primer I've ever used and Ive used a few different ones. Nothing compares to the long-lasting results that this Urban Decay Primer Potion gives me. I come home after a day of work and school and my eyeshadow still looks amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by mikih87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I hate the old wand container, but the new tube container is fantastic! With the old wand style there was a lot of product the wand couldn't reach and you would have to break it open in order to get the rest.

Anyway, this is my favorite eyeshadow primer! I have oily skin and have tried numerous other high end primers. Urban Decay has had the best color stay and crease free wear for me. (I will have to post a picture one of these days)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

What can I say? This is definitely an awesome product and great!! I like how it comes with a wand so I dab onto my lid and spread with my fingers. Every make up line now is coming out with an eye primer, even drugstore brands and some can be just as good. NYX and ELF make great primers. I only said I wouldn't buy this again because I like to go the cheaper route for an exact result. Overall, this is an awesome primer and your shadows will stay put the entire day or night without smudging or smearing. A+++

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by loveiswatching

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is the bomb. I actually have a couple bottles of it in my purse right now (one full size, and one sample size that came with the Naked palette). I love the stuff. You know those nights where you come home from a night out and just hit the pillow and fall asleep? When I use this stuff and that happens, I look in the mirror first thing after waking up and all of my makeup is trashed... except my eyeshadow... it's honestly just the way it was when I first put it on. This stuff is amazing!! My eyelids (along with the rest of my face, any time of year) get super oily so I have definite issues with creasing eyeshadow... but this stuff keeps it crease-free and in place. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by terrifictina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eye shadow primer is amazing, you only need a tiny amount and makes your shadow more vibrant and stays on the whole day!! I bought the travel-size to give it a shot and I am most definitely going to buy the value-size when finished!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by kamiibbb

It's a good primer. I like it and it definitely does the job it's intended to do. I find that when I use this with my eyeshadows, they do come on more vibrant and stay on longer. I only use this when I remember to use it as I'm very forgetful so sometimes this just lays sitting around in my makeup collection. So sad...sigh* but it's definitely good when I do remember to use it. I might repurchase but I might not since I don't really remeber to use it since I don't wear makeup for long periods of time, my makeup style is very subtle, and most of my eye makeup stuff are very long lasting by itself. I mainly use this for vibrancy when shadows don't show up as much as I would want it to.