October 21, 2014 | 1619 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by dreamlandlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this concealer for undereyes, and it's not too drying. I can't use it on the sides of my nose though, because it's too drying in that area. The shades are kind of limited, I have the medium shade, and it's still quite light.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Kabuk1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Holy grease paint, Batman!!!

The color(ivory) matched my skin, it covered well, lasted a long time, covered my dark circles perfectly, and it makes a great eyeshadow base, but it gave me a zit the size of a nipple on my cheek. It also dried my skin out really bad & caked up like crazy. I don't understand, I used to use this all the time with no problems. Maybe they changed the formula? I'm debating whether to return it or just use it only around my eyes. But it makes my eyelids dry & flaky, so I dunno. Ugh.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Makeupjunkie456

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

for the anti redness cover stick. I wasnt very impriessed with this, I brought it mainly because of the price. Its a good colour green in the tube and when you apply either directly or with your finger or brush it seems really creamy and i thought it would blend really well. however it doesnt and it becomes cakey and dry very quickly. because of this i find it draws more attention to the area. also because i do have some dry skin as well it highlights this. I would say if you are looking for a green tone product maybe a liquid product would be better.
However I also have this in fair and nude beige. As with the anti red it is really creamy out of the tube but unlike that one these stay creamy and are really easy to belnd which I love. I use the fair one around my top lip to make it look bigger and the nude beige has become my everyday concealor. its a perfect colour me and as i said i love the way it blends and it doesnt dry out. which is nice as i use it around my nose and there is nothing worse than a flaky nose! I think for the price these are great (I paid 1 each). really like the nude beige so would definatly buy that again, but in my opinion steer clear of the anti redness one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by abusleb

Hmmmm, unfortunately it was dry and didn't smoothly and nicely around my eyes. It was also very hard to blend. This product used to be ok years ago...Don't know if they've changed any ingredients...
I'm probably gonna throw it away as I can't use it with the way it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

just a normal cover stick good for a base on eyes or lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Olgtat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I think its too thick for me.
Good thing is that it covers well if u have red spots, but for example with me it shows that i have pores!!!
Probably i gotta use primer beforehand.
And its very difficult to apply it under eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by ashvis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't really like this product. It covers good but it makes my skin look very dry even if i moisturize before i apply it. I dont really think it's that creamy either it kind of feels like chalk to me. I won't buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

As a concealer, I HATE this. I've tried using it uner my eyes and it's dry and cakey and there isn't a good shade for me because I have yellow undertones. However, I use this to conceal my lips before applying lipstick and i LOVE it. My lips are super dry and whatever I use over them always gets in the fine lines. I used to try to use foundation to cover my lips but it dries them out ridiculously and even beige lipsticks don't work well. I smear a bit on my lips and it makes them white/light beige (too light, so it doesnt match my skin tone) but it doesn't matter - since it's white, putting a lipstick color over it shows its true color, you just have to wait for the concealer to dry, but that's quick. It's very creamy and never creates fine lines in my lips. love it! just be careful not to put it outside the lines of your lips because it erases it (like with any other concealer), but putting it just on your lips or lining your lips fixes that problem. wonderful product for that, hate it as a concealer on my face though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by halimeade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Provides full coverage, very creamy and fairly easy to blend, if you warm the product up on the back of your hand first. I also like the lipstick style packaging, as opposed to a tube with a brush head, which always seem to get gross.

However, my experience has not been positive. I have large pores and acne prone skin, and I'm 90% sure this product is the reason I have huge, painful cysts on both sides of my nose right now,since they are in the exact spots where I was using this concealer. Not necessarily a terrible product, but I personally am chucking this and look for something new.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by LaylaCullen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG for blemishes!I got it in yellow for dark circles but it doesn't do much for them,but it works great on blemishes=]It's pigmented,creamy,blendable,easy to apply,and lasts all day with primer on top.I use smashbox photofinish just on top of the blemishes,put the concealer on top,blend with my fingers,and set with msfn.Will repurchase=]!