September 18, 2014 | 2089 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by marvin1

Yes this is a good remover, but I have compared it with the Neutrogena one and that turned out to be just as good. Considering that I have to hunt this down on ebay, hoping for a good deal, when I can just go to my local drugstore and pick up the Neutrogena for a lower price and more products, I think I will stick to that one. Will only repurchase if I find a good deal online.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by jenlea8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this prodcut over and over again. This remover leaves no oily resedue on my skin at all. I pour some of this on a cotton ball and in one motion it removes all the makeup off my eyes. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Thisonelady

One of the best eye make up removers out there. Did not leave an oily residue at all. With one quick swipe of the eye all or most eye make up is removed!! This is amazing stuff! Would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by kittykrane

I used to be a Lancome Beauty Advisor and think the world of Bi-Facil eye makeup remover. Mary Kay's is the closest thing I've found to it at a fraction of the cost. It's not exactly the same, but it's pretty darn good.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by enjeneer

I went to a MK party to support a coworker. Typically I don't buy MK but I was almost out of my Merle Norman eye make up remover so I thought I would give this a shot. I was very disappointed with the product I received. Although it claims to be oil free (most likely a technicality because it doesn't contain a petroleum product) it has a similar density and consistency of "oil".

I gave it a shot but it always made my skin feel greasy. It also had trouble removing my waterproof mascara (haven't tried it with regular mascara). Needless to say the MK consultant is coming by my office tomorrow to give me a refund and I will take that money over to Merle Norman to buy a replacement.

Would I buy this product again? I wish I hadn't bought it in the first place. The only plus, my signature color is pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by workinmom49

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used and I have been removing makeup for some time! Both my 15 year old daughter and 18 year old daughter use it as well and we all give it the best review possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by captaintraci

I love this product!! It is great! I put some on a cotton ball, put it up to my eye, wait 5 seconds and the make up comes right off. I never have a problem with residue or anything. I would definetly buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by CRAZY4MAKEUP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this eyemakup remover. My friend started to sell M.K. and I thought I would try this out. It works really well! I have tryed Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clinque, and Elizabeth Arden, but this is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonster88

Jeez I love this eye make up remover,its the best by far that I have ever tried,even removes loreal voluminous mascara, which anyone who has ever used it will know it is super tough to remove! Overall winner,cheap price for a great eye mu remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 9:47:00 AM More reviews by texasflamingo

I use this on a Ponds towlette and it takes my waterproof mascara right off. It's oil-free so it doesn't leave my eyes greasy. It is a little expensive, but it only takes a tiny bit per eye. I've been using it for about 6 months and I've barely made a dent in it.