December 20, 2014 | 1666 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 3:55:00 AM More reviews by babykitten9

I am not really into overly shimmery/glittery eyeshadows and prefer matte versions. Most UD shadows are not for me - Midnight cowboy so highly rated made me shriek - I had glitters all over my face. Not a very nice look for the office!
But I love their Sin eyeshadow - gorgeous golden peachy shimmery color (see pic below) which looks really pretty as a wash over the whole lid or just applied in the inner corners or brow bone for highlighting. It's perfect for day wear and really makes my grey eyes pop. I think everybody can wear it. It's a very neutral shade and would compliment any complexion and eyes!
Would definitely buy it again if I ever run out. Unfortunately UD products are no longer available in the Netherlands but thankfully I can still get them via ebay :-)

continued >>

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2008 7:13:00 PM More reviews by charmax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this product (and have already repurchased)! I got this in the Ammo palette and soon completely used up the small rectanglar pan and so bought the full size. I depotted into my MAC 15-pan and the e/s is now a staple. It has a wonderful shimmer with no glitter and is my perfect neutral shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by the_hans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is definitely a staple in my makeup bag. A little pricey, but it lasts a while and the color is amazing. Sin is a nice shimmery champagne color, but not too shimmery that I would consider it a nighttime shadow. Great for daytime - a very pretty neutral.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by mysteryflavored

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a beautiful eyeshadow! I use it on the lid paired with all sorts of crease colors -- it seems to go well with everything. The texture is so silky and blends perfectly. Wears beautiful day and night!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2008 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Iammelody

When I'm feeling un sure about other colors, Sin w/ mac Mulch in the crease is what I can easily reach for with no fuss. This can also be paired with nearly any color you can imagine, and also used on the browbone and in the inner corners. Like others have mentioned, it really does open and brighten up the eye, faking the look of a good 9 hours sleep, without it being freakishly frosty at the same time.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 10:46:00 AM More reviews by katie_alti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this shadow. I use it as a base or wash almost every day, and even with minimal sleep it brightens up my eyes. I think I may start buying this in bulk. I was lucky that it came in the Ammo Box, because I never would have found it! This is not at all a color I normally would have picked being fair and cool toned, or a color I would have thought of to make me look more awake.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2008 8:01:00 AM More reviews by grex78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UD e/s are amazing. Great staying power (especially with the primer) and they go on so smoothly. I prefer UD over MAC. Anyways, this color is a light champagne-pink on me (it shows up as more cool on my NC25 skin). Great for a base shade or a highlighter. No glitter, just shimmer - great for my soon to be over 30 eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by TayTayRocks454

One shade lighter than my skin, and I use it as a highlighter every day. Perfect for highlighting and accenting under eyes and corners. It is pretty opaque so I wouldn't recommend it for blending.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by jessicagraham

This is a really great eyeshadow. The quality is definitely superior because the texture is smooth and versatile: I wear it dry or wet for a deeper result.
It's neutral enough that I can wear during the day and then at night as a base for other colors. It goes great with any shade of brown eyeshadow and eyeliner, making my blue eyes pop out. The kind of makeup that brightens your face and makes you look like you're not wearing makeup. Very natural.
Don't know about the lasting power, though. Never noticed. I usually don't reapply eyeshadow anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by equestrian6791

I bought this eyeshadow when I went and saw my mom. We went shopping at Sephora and the girl wanted to do my makeup with Urban Decay products so I was all for it. She used this eyeshadow and it was like love at first sight! I loved it and use it pretty much everyday. Great shadow with smooth texture and stays on forever!