July 29, 2014 | 2051 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by mysteryflavored

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a beautiful eyeshadow! I use it on the lid paired with all sorts of crease colors -- it seems to go well with everything. The texture is so silky and blends perfectly. Wears beautiful day and night!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2008 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Iammelody

When I'm feeling un sure about other colors, Sin w/ mac Mulch in the crease is what I can easily reach for with no fuss. This can also be paired with nearly any color you can imagine, and also used on the browbone and in the inner corners. Like others have mentioned, it really does open and brighten up the eye, faking the look of a good 9 hours sleep, without it being freakishly frosty at the same time.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 10:46:00 AM More reviews by katie_alti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this shadow. I use it as a base or wash almost every day, and even with minimal sleep it brightens up my eyes. I think I may start buying this in bulk. I was lucky that it came in the Ammo Box, because I never would have found it! This is not at all a color I normally would have picked being fair and cool toned, or a color I would have thought of to make me look more awake.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2008 8:01:00 AM More reviews by grex78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UD e/s are amazing. Great staying power (especially with the primer) and they go on so smoothly. I prefer UD over MAC. Anyways, this color is a light champagne-pink on me (it shows up as more cool on my NC25 skin). Great for a base shade or a highlighter. No glitter, just shimmer - great for my soon to be over 30 eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by TayTayRocks454

One shade lighter than my skin, and I use it as a highlighter every day. Perfect for highlighting and accenting under eyes and corners. It is pretty opaque so I wouldn't recommend it for blending.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by jessicagraham

This is a really great eyeshadow. The quality is definitely superior because the texture is smooth and versatile: I wear it dry or wet for a deeper result.
It's neutral enough that I can wear during the day and then at night as a base for other colors. It goes great with any shade of brown eyeshadow and eyeliner, making my blue eyes pop out. The kind of makeup that brightens your face and makes you look like you're not wearing makeup. Very natural.
Don't know about the lasting power, though. Never noticed. I usually don't reapply eyeshadow anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by equestrian6791

I bought this eyeshadow when I went and saw my mom. We went shopping at Sephora and the girl wanted to do my makeup with Urban Decay products so I was all for it. She used this eyeshadow and it was like love at first sight! I loved it and use it pretty much everyday. Great shadow with smooth texture and stays on forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2008 8:17:00 PM More reviews by kytteninlove

Love UD's eyeshadow due to pigment, blendablity, and long wear. Love this light color as a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2008 More reviews by x3actress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in my Eyeshadow Ammo box. Whenever I asked people if I was wearing eyeshadow, they said no. However, the first day I wore it, people complemented me on other things. "Your eyes look bigger today!" "You look rested today!" I love Sin. I wear it under other colors sometimes as well. It's probably the most versatile eyeshadow I have. Beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 11:39:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

This eyeshadow is just gorgeous. I love the smooth texture and how it opens up my eyes the way goldenaire pigment did. Its a great substitute but not as shimmery. This is subtle and makes a lovely base and on me, a great highlighter. I pair this with twice baked for a super fast daytime look. I couldn't be without it!