Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/15/2008 10:44:00 PM

I LOVE this shadow and don't know what I would do if they ever discontinue this! It's a staple in my stash as it's the most flattering, brightening shadow I have ever used. It matches virtually every crease color, looks great alone as a lid color or makes the perfect brow/inner corner highlighter. The texture is amazing and leaves the most gorgeous light peachy pink sheen(no glitter or heavy frosty shimmer). I can't get over how beautiful it makes my eyes look either on little sleep days or even just rushed/minimal makeup days. If it's ever discontinued, I don't know if I'd ever find a dupe that I would love this much! I better stock up just in case!

on 9/25/2008 12:07:00 AM

Perfect daytime eyeshadow. Has a nice sheen but is not glittery. Looks pretty and really makes eyes stand out when paired with curled lashes coated with CG Lash Exact.

on 8/25/2008 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

very good quality....just a nice basic brow highlighter. can be a little too frosty of applied too much. but overall very pretty.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this shadow. A good shimmery (not glittery) base. I like to use this to make me look awake and fresh. On the days that I need to look awake, I use this as base, in the corners and use x on my lid, and line my water line with paula dorf's baby eyes. it works like a charm everytime!

would i replace it? absolutely!

on 8/3/2008 6:42:00 PM

This is a staple in my makeup bag. It's a pretty shimmery color that isn't overbearingly glittery. I use it as a base almost every day. The price is a bit much but bearable. I would probably repurchase.

on 7/20/2008 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am not really into overly shimmery/glittery eyeshadows and prefer matte versions. Most UD shadows are not for me - Midnight cowboy so highly rated made me shriek - I had glitters all over my face. Not a very nice look for the office!
But I love their Sin eyeshadow - gorgeous golden peachy shimmery color (see pic below) which looks really pretty as a wash over the whole lid or just applied in the inner corners or brow bone for highlighting. It's perfect for day wear and really makes my grey eyes pop. I think everybody can wear it. It's a very neutral shade and would compliment any complexion and eyes!
Would definitely buy it again if I ever run out. Unfortunately UD products are no longer available in the Netherlands but thankfully I can still get them via ebay :-)

continued >>

on 7/7/2008 7:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I love love love this product (and have already repurchased)! I got this in the Ammo palette and soon completely used up the small rectanglar pan and so bought the full size. I depotted into my MAC 15-pan and the e/s is now a staple. It has a wonderful shimmer with no glitter and is my perfect neutral shade.

on 6/24/2008 2:31:00 PM

This is definitely a staple in my makeup bag. A little pricey, but it lasts a while and the color is amazing. Sin is a nice shimmery champagne color, but not too shimmery that I would consider it a nighttime shadow. Great for daytime - a very pretty neutral.

This is a beautiful eyeshadow! I use it on the lid paired with all sorts of crease colors -- it seems to go well with everything. The texture is so silky and blends perfectly. Wears beautiful day and night!

on 5/23/2008 2:52:00 AM

When I'm feeling un sure about other colors, Sin w/ mac Mulch in the crease is what I can easily reach for with no fuss. This can also be paired with nearly any color you can imagine, and also used on the browbone and in the inner corners. Like others have mentioned, it really does open and brighten up the eye, faking the look of a good 9 hours sleep, without it being freakishly frosty at the same time.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products