October 25, 2014 | 1824 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by melllm

This mascara is generally too subtle for me unless I am going for a barely there look. I don't find this does much in terms of lengthening or volumizing. To me this is just a whatever mascara - def not high impact like the name suggests. If you like a super natural look this might work for you, but i prefer a little more drama so I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Gillian521

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a mini tube from the Macy's free gift with purchase, and i actually really like it. I'm a natural mascara person who usually sticks with browns, but this is pretty smooth and clump free. Only one coat is enough for day looks.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by missdiordior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this mascara because it's so expensive. However, just like my other mascaras, it just stays in the never-used box and I know it will stay there forever until I someday throw it away.

The reason why I cannot use it anymore is that it smudges way too much. I looked like a panda after 2 hours of application. I almost cried when I saw myself in the mirror. It's HORRIBLE, trust me!

There's still something good about it though. It gives a very natural look and is quite easy to apply. It's easy enough to be removed.

Since I'm not a rocker like Taylor Momsen, there's no way I'll wear this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by itsrachmang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay mascara. I have the sample tube. I prefer my Maybeline mascaras to this! This mascara gives you too much product which then causes my straight as a stick eyelashes fall straight even after curling them. The only good thing about this mascara is that it cleans off easily. Not something I'd purchase in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by egarr90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Formula is too thick, clumpy application. Dries pretty quick, so you have to be fast to comb out clumps. Tends to flake a bit also.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by PiMehMeh

This was the first mascara I have ever used when I was 17, and continue to use 6 years later. This barely lengthens my short lashes but that's alright, since I wear glasses and prefer not to have my lashes swiping against my glasses when I blink. But this mascara certainly adds volume to my lashes in three separate swipes, without weighing them down or uncurling them. The formula is thin and wet, so clumping is practically nonexistent when applying unless I wait too long before adding extra coats. It does take a little while for the mascara to dry after applying, but in the mean time it gives me the chance to brush through them and separate the lashes, which the wand does nicely with the wet formula. My lashes also remain soft throughout the duration of wear, and the mascara is easy to remove at the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I know a lot of people like this mascara, but it just did not work out for me. I got a mini size, and while I was applying it, I noticed that the forumla was too wet and heavy for my lashes. It didn't hold the curl of my lashes at all, and I saw that it didn't create a "high impact" as I thought it would...I just wish I could love this, but I can't.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by stephaniekevans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a really good mascara! I first tried this as a sample. The brush is like the loreal voluminous one. The formula once you start using it is very liquid-y. But after you use it for about a couple of weeks it starts to dry a little which is when you start noticing how great it can make your lashes look. This mascara will give you those long thick lashes. If your like me your not going to get that with just one coat, and I don't know any mascara that will give you that with one coat, but layering it with like 3 or 4 coats will give you those big lashes!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Dramatically longer, thicker, darker lashes with just one swipe. I received this in a GWP bag, and I will definately be buying the full size product when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by yaiza123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Im not 100% sure what to think of this mascara. I got a sample of this in a glossybox. This mascara promises to give length and boy it does. My eyelashes became huge! Totally reached my eyebrows and everything :P But it just looked a bit weird, It seperates the lashes nicely, so I cant really put my finger on it. Its probably the fact that they still look a bit thin. Sort of a spiderleg kinda look. After trying I put a volumizing mascara on top which looked much better. So if you have this problem too, that might work :)