April 18, 2014 | 934 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by beckren

MY FAVORITE MASCARA EVER...so far....i have tried alot of mascaras from maybelline ,urban decay,tarte,tarina tarantino.this gives u great bold volume.i dont have a problem with clumps.stays put all day.this was given to me by mistake at the clinque counter because i wanted to try the high definition mascara but she gave me this instead.yep..one of the best mistakes:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by roxifoxyy

I LOVE this mascara! It is my favorite mascara so far, and I've tried anything from high end to drugstore. I love the wand, and I love how it never clumps. It is my everyday mascara and it gives me such a natural look. Will totally buy again and recommend to everyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jroubikwills

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find this mascara on my top lid throughout the day. It seems like it just never dries. The bonus size seems to be better than the full size. I know that seems crazy, but it's true. I will never buy this again, being that I have to wipe it off my lid throughout the day. I also notice flaking with it also. I have found much better brand in the drugstore for a third of the price. And this is coming from someone who using many clinique products on a regular basis. I have never tried a Clinique mascara that I really like.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by tiffannnny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This right here is my HG mascara! Its the only one that actually curls my short Asian lashes. It's not drugstore cheap, but it's not high end expensive. Im so happy I got this in a gwp because I don't ever think I would try it out on my own. Love, love, love

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by BigBlueEyes32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! It's the only one I ever use. It's not cheap, but it's not as expensive as others, and it's worth every penny. It makes my (already long) lashes even longer and thicker, even with one coat. Then at night I put on a few coats when I'm going out and they almost look like falsies they're so amazingly thick. Best mascara ever - hope they never stop making it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Carmen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara! It gives good length and thickness to my sparse lashes. It delivers what is promises, and the price is reasonable. I often get them as GWP's, so the price is right!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by karebear1001

This product is good layered with other mascaras , but i find if i wear it alone it does nothing for me since i have very short lashes. Also i find this mascara to be too wet. Which makes me have racoon eyes when i wear it alone . Overall its an okay mascara .

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by QUEENREAD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Actually,I think this mascara is pretty decent.
I think it elevates the lashes enough, and after a couple of strokes evens the lashes out.

Con - The mascara can get lumpy.

I have only ever used this with my bonus time, I don't think i would pay full price for it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh, this is just boring and didn't do much for me. I really like the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Mascara if I am going high end.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie21

I was pretty disappointed in this mascara. While it does make my lashes look long and full, I find that after a few hours it has fallout. It's also a giant pain to take off which makes no sense since it has fallout. I find myself scrubbing with my eye make up remover to get it all off. I think for the price you can get more for your money.