Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 4/22/2009 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this cleanser!!! at first i was iffy because it felt a bit too creamy.. but it's pure love, it removes all my makeup, even hard to reach places around the eyes..

on 4/14/2009 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not a bad makeup remover, but I'm a bit biased against it. I had already found my HG makeup remover when a Clinique girl talked me into getting this stuff. I don't know why I always fall for good sales pitches, but in this case, it did not pay off. I won't be buying it again, just because it isn't as good as my DHC oil.

on 4/13/2009 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Having received a free sample of this face wash a few months back, I've used it numerous times but don't plan to purchase a tube in the future. First, it's a bit drying for my combination skin (though my current moisturizer deserves to be replaced), and second, it burns my eyes. Not cool for that reason in particular.

on 4/10/2009 3:57:00 PM

I have normal to dry skin and wear makeup, so this product removes all of my makeup at the end of the end. It's fragrance free and very foamy.

on 4/10/2009 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Seriously, the BEST cleanser I've ever used! I got this as a throw-in on a swap (thank you, Chanel;). I have always had oily skin, but I went through some hormonal change and now I'm pretty sure I must have the world's MOST oily skin... it's just terrible. I have tried just about every product made for oily skin, to no avail. I have always loved Clinique's products, since they were the only brand of the hundreds I've tried that ever made any kind of dent in the greasy nightmare I call my face... I had strayed from their products for reasons I can't remember, and using any other brand of skincare, I normally have to wash my face twice with a scrubber, use exfoliating cream at night AND do a drying clay mask a couple of times a week, JUST to make it bearable. No more of that! This stuff foams up like a dream, cleans out my icky pores and smoothes my skin to a velvety texture I haven't experienced since grammar school... all without a pre-wash, night exfoliator, mask, and I don't even use a scrubber, just my fingertips (first time for that EVER)!! If you have chronically, super oily skin like I, you have to try this. I'm going back to their 3-step for oily skin for my evening routine, and use this in the AM's with their gel moisturizer afterwards, to prep my face for makeup. I'm so glad I was reminded how well their products work for me. $18.50 sounds high, but the price is really not bad, a tiny bit goes a long way and it lathers up like crazy I use a tenth of what I was using with the less expensive cleanser... it may actually save me money, we'll see. **UPDATE: This has completely wiped out the milia under my eyes and around my lips.

on 4/4/2009 8:55:00 AM

I use this to get rid off intense make-up, for everday use it may be oily and unnecessary. It leaves the skin clean and very soft. I think it is good for rinsing off make-up from sensitive skin.

on 3/22/2009 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've been useing this for years, it's really good for my skin because i only break out rarely and barely, that is when i use this product, and then it gets rid of practically all of that too. Though it's not very cheap and leaves my skin slightly dry which is fine for me because right after i use the moisterizer which restores that moisture.

on 3/22/2009 2:39:00 AM

This soap does exactly what it is intended for. Washing off makeup and dirt at the end of the day. However, I do not think it was intended for people with sensitve skin. I used this a few times and my face was literally burned looking in some place. It completely strips away all moisture from the face left it very dry even after following with a good moisturizer. May be a good product for people without sensitve skin or people with oily skin but definitely not for mine. It is also very expensive at 18.50 for a face cleanser. No thanks.

on 3/18/2009 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Good stuff but expensive for an everyday cleanser. I usually use it on its own before going to bed or when i don't have time to moisturise.i like how it foams up and makes you feel clean without drying, but it does nothing to my blemishes.

I love this cleanser because it thoroughly removes my makeup like no other makeup remover does. Love how just a tiny little bit foams up into a lather. The only thing I don't like it that it is had to get the last bit of product of out the tube. I use this cleanser first when I have makeup on and then use the clinique acne 3 step and my face has been clear ever since!