December 20, 2014 | 1710 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Juhhhnelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the BEST liquid liner ive tried. Alot of people are saying it started to flake of chip of on them after about an hour or so but it never did that for me. It definitely is waterproof, i went swimming with this on and it didnt even budge. But along with it being so waterproof it is kind of hard to remove. I have to use makeup remover to take it off and it kind of peels off in a strip. This isnt really like any other liquid liner because once it dries its kind of like a strip that you can peel off on your upper lid. Its kind of weird but it works great and the color isnt like a dull black its kind of shiny. I love this eyeliner its great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by misamanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Well, yes, the brush is kind of weird.

But this is far and away my *favorite* of the (seven or so) liquid eyeliners I've tried. It pretty much stays where I put it, and that is phenomenal-- given that my eyes are watery and my lids are oily.

It has never flaked very much on me.

It is definitely about as waterproof as Wet n Wild H20 Proof-- the other durable one I've found-- but Maybelline does not have the extreme glossiness or the tendency to get on your eyelashes.

It comes off with oil-free makeup remover.

N.B. I also tried the other Maybelline waterproof liquid eyeliner (the one that does not say Ultra Liner) and it sucks. There's nothing waterproof about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by sellofain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to eyeliner. It stays on all day. It does get flaky, but only if you rub it. Don't rub your eyes and you'll be fine. The brush is a bit tricky, only because if you apply it wrong then you'll have a thicker streak of eyeliner than you wanted. Once you get used to the brush though, it's pretty easy to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by lotsapink

I got this as a bonus with my purchase of the Stilletto Mascara, and I hadn't had much experience with liquid liner before, so I gave this a shot. It's all right, I suppose. I find if I don't take the time to apply it well, it gets flaky later on. It takes a while for me to take off with my eye makeup remover, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by RachRachRevolution

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in dark brown. I can pretty much say that this is my HG liner. It stays ALL day, doesn't flake, comes off with water (no makeup remover needed!), and it is TRULY WATERPROOF. I also love the packaging- the small size makes it cute! The brush is nice because I can make a nice thin line with it. This stuff is awesome.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by sas5545

This product is horrible. I put it on and with in an hour it was flaking off. I have been testing out different liquid eyeliners to find one that really has staying power. This is by far the worst one I have tested.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2009 6:53:00 PM More reviews by emelelilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

goes on good, but flakes off in about an hour-aweful!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by csskkai

This eyeliner is only good if you NEVER EVER move your eyes.
Once dry, it feels like rubber. When you blink for about an hour, the rubber will rip and peel off in certain parts. This eyeliner is HORRID.
Don't buy, ever! Not even on sale. It's a terrible liner that peels and flakes like no other!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2009 1:43:00 PM More reviews by drplastic4444

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The brush is not the best, it makes a big mess. As for the formula it takes a while for it to dry as with every waterproof eyeliner. It dries shiny black which i like. After three hours it chips off.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by pinkstuff

HORRIBLE!
WORST EYELINEVER EVER!!!
When you apply it, it looks like plastic. which i would be ok with if it didnt peel! After a few minutes of wearing it starts peeling/flaking off. I though it would be at least decent quality since it was like $5-something. It's horrible! Don't even waste your money. spend another $2 and buy loreal.