New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

This product is definitely a steal! Great price, great product! I have warm undertones and because this is a cool toned bronzer I don't really wear it as a bronzer, but I use it to contour my face. I was a bit concerned initally thinking it would look bad on me, but it's perfect, especially in the winter months as my skin is lighter. It leaves me with a nice, subtle contour without making me look orangey. In the summer, it may not work as well since my skin gets more tanned. But for a few dollars, you can't go wrong with this product!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I'm not going to say this is a dupe for Benefit Hoola, because it's not. It's better! Swatching the two, this has a tad more of a pink undertone, and in my experience, when used with a brush, this is more pigmented. Not to mention the fact that it was $2.39 at target.. that's amazing! I also love that it's one of the very few drugstore bronzers WITHOUT glitter!

One word: orange.

People say this is a dupe for Benefit Hoola and no it's definitely not. Check out this review and look at the swatch. http://beeeutybloggers.blogspot.com/2011/06/review-and-comparison-benefits-hoola.html?m=1

For a fair skin gal like me, I'll pass on sunny and keep my Hoola.

This bronzer is an amazing bronzer for the price. It is extremely cheap, and the packaging does show for it. I'm scared to open and close it repeatedly, because it feels like it's just going to snap off. I do like how it has a mirror though.
The bronzer isn't very pigmented, but I prefer that. I would rather have to go over the same area of skin a few times, then go once and be overloaded with product.
It is completely matte, and is a great color. It isn't orange at all.
If you're looking for a good, cheap bronzer, I highly recommend this one.

I use this for my every-day conturing and it works very well. I has nice pigmentation and has nice lasting power. My only complaint about this product is that it is a touch too warm colored for me (it can be a little orangey if too much is applied).

1. Price: at 2 dollars and some change it is dirt freaking cheap.

2. Packaging: the packaging isnt anything to write home about but its an awesome product, so who cares.

I have bought 5 of these!!!! LOVE!!!!! HG

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great matte bronzer for drugstore. its a light bronzer very cheap in walmart for only $2.84.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Although this brand is not readily available here in NZ, i had heard mountains of rave reviews on it prior to discovering it on a discount website. As you can imagine I was super pleased to find these bronzers for around $4 NZD i believe?

Well, this bronzer is pretty nice, since it's matt and cheap and you get a lot of product. the colour of it isnt too obnoxiously orange so its good for my skin tone. the packaging could improve though since the plastic used seems to be really cheap, however it is suprisingly functional since it snaps shuts beautifully and somehow i dont feel like its gonna fall apart any time soon. I think my only beef with this otherwise rather wonderful bronzer is that the pigmentation isnt great, i really need to get my brush in there in order to have enough colour buildup to contour. however its good for a dust of colour on the face since you are less likely to go overboard.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

AMAZING BRONZER FOR AN AMAZING PRICE

Pros:
-MATTE: I'm new to using makeup so I go for a very very natural look. The fact that this bronzer is matte is so awesome because it looks natural. ALSO, I have VERY oily skin so I'm glad that its not shimmery
-PRICE: this bronzer is dirt cheaaapp. I believe its about $3-$4. Such a great price considering you only need to apply a little bit.

Cons:
-I don't really have any cons! Just be careful not to use too much! (otherwise you'll look like you smeared dirt on your face :])

Well, this stuff sort of blew my mind. This is far and away the best powder bronzer I have ever used on my fair, cool-to-neutral toned skin. HG for fair skin. I'll repeat that. HG for FAIR skin. Don't expect this to even show up if you have medium skin. I've been using NARS Laguna for the longest time, but it's highly-pigmented and requires a light hand. While Laguna contains a very slight bit of shimmer or glitter or something sparkly I see in that pan, this one does not. This is a completely matte, warm color that is not highly-pigmented - which is why it works on pale, fair-skinned folks. It cannot be overdone - it never looks muddy or dirty as so many powder bronzers can (I'm looking at you, Hoola). While it's buildable, it never appears too dark or fake. It is not orangey in the slightest. It reminds me of Guerlain's Terracotta Bronzer but not as red; it just gives the loveliest natural flush of color to fair skin. It can warm up your face if used all over with a very heavy handed-kabuki, or it provides the most natural contouring you can imagine with an angled contour brush or even a MAC 109. This can actually be buffed into the skin without looking artificial. This is the only powder bronzer that gives my Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel a run for its money. Speaking of money.. the price alone is ridiculous. A drugstore bronzer that has trumped my high-end brands by miles?! I try makeup as if money were no object, because this is how I choose to spend my disposable income. I'll buy anything if it really works, and I'm probably more critical of drugstore brands because I believe you get what you pay for. However, some inexpensive products defy all logic, and perform magically. This bronzer is one.

Popular Bronzers