November 27, 2014 | 1010 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by honeybb

Had buyers remorse after buying BeneFit Hoola for like $28! Thanks to MUA, I learned this is similar and under $3. The color is nearly identical!! This bronzer is matte, not red or muddy, and buildable. The packaging is cruddy but who cares -- it's better than the awkward paper box of Hoola. Use with a light hand and I think you'll be happy. Most of all, I love mua for leading me to this gem.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by shley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a fair skinned girl and only really use bronzer to contour. The great thing about this product is I can contour with it, or use it all over my face lightly for a sun kissed looked. This is the perfect color for my skin tone, it isn't orange, and it looks good on the skin after being there all day! For under $3 you can't go wrong! Honestly a holy grail for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupalways749

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this! It's a matte bronzer which is great for everyday. It's not too dark for me or too light. I can use it in the winter and summer. It's great for giving a sun kissed bronze color in the summer and a little bit of color in the winter without being too dark on my fair skin. It also doesn't turn orange throughout the day. I like the packaging because it isn't bulky and doesn't take up a lot of room in my makeup bag, purse, and bathroom cabinet. Overall I love this and will repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by classicsoul

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the greatest suprise I've ever encountered buying a cosmetic produc!. This stuff is unbeliavable!!! I needed a matte bronzer to swish on my face for some NATURAL sun-kissed color. I am fair skinned and do not tan but I want a modest sun glow so I don't look washed out.

I bought some Cargo medium bronzer w/ a Sephora gift card but its too ornage and they say its matte, but it does have some shimmer. I got a sample of Lancome bronzer in a GWP ...its way too reddish and shimmery. I was about to go to Nordies and get some Bobbi Brown as it gets good reviews but I figured I'd try this since it gets great reviews. I spent $3.00 on this thinking if it doesn't work, that's less than a cup of coffee and I can pitch it.

Lo and behold, IT WORKS! I look rested, sun-kissed and natural. I have actually gotten compliments with this stuff. I apply with kabuki brish to my temples, cheeks and a bit on my nose...and I use a light hand. Its buildable if you need a deeper tone.

Its not too roange, it looks very natural. Staying power is good...lasted all day no touch ups required. I am stunned this is so inexpensive. Packaging is cheap but who cares....product is amazing.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I like to use this with more luminous foundations. It looks really natural and adds some color to my face. You can't beat the price, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by nicolalucie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. You can't find a cheaper price, plus it doesn't leave my skin too orange or too dark. I'm extremely pale and this gives me the perfect sun-kissed glow that I'm after. I also love the packaging and the little sun pattern on the product. I will repurchase this over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by mrsmula01

I LOVE this bronzer because it's so natural looking and it contours my face well! i got it for only 2.00 :D i saw alot of people on yt (youtube) with it so i wanted to try it and was please it say that it was amazing x

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer, I mainly contour with it and its great for that, its matte no shimmers or it doesn't look shimmery to me, but some say there is shimmer , its natural looking, pretty pigmented, blend wells, doesn't break me out, or make me look orange, I love it and will keep buying it, I recommend it and its affordable this is the only thing I will use from NYC brand I hate NYC usually.. but this bronzer is good. But the powder puff is useless, I apply with a angled contour brush

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by librarygirl85

I read other reviews before purchasing this product and glad I listened to those who recommend it. This bronzer is great. I can easily sweep a light amount over my face without worrying about whether I applied to much.

It is build-able and there is basically no shimmer (which is a huge plush). You can't go wrong with a product that's 2.99. I used Laura Geller's Bronze N Blush in Honey Dipped, and Sunny is 100% better. The other product is too pigmented and full of shimmer ... I looked like a clown no matter what I did to get the excess off. Sunny is an amazing product and just as good as high end bronzers. It's no fuss.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by BeachBaby14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sometimes as i walk down the isles looking for makeup i cant help but think about how weird all the different types of makeup are! Powder that turns to liquid, liquid that turns to powder, different bottles and contraptions that can physically get the makeup ON your face. But this is a nice break from the confusion. This Is A Bronzer. Nothing more, nothing less. It wont turn you orange, it wont break you out, it wont be a glitter bomb, this is just good useful inexpensive bronzer that everyone should have:)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No