New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 11/5/2012 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This bronzer is a bargain! I don't really use this on my face often, but I do use it on my neck and chest when my face looks a little too dark.
Sometimes I'll sweep a little of this for contouring and its great because if you apply with a light hand you won't look muddy.
I would definitely recommend this since it's so cheap!

on 11/2/2012 1:41:00 AM

This stuff is dirt cheap and fantastic. I use it for more of an all over cheek color and the add a peach blush on the apples of my cheeks. It gives you this amazing sun kissed glow. It's extremely buildable which is what I love. I have medium skin that I find is hard to find a bronzer for. They are all either way to dark and end up looking muddy, or way to sheer and dont show up at all.

What I love about this bronzer is I can put on a little bit during the day to give me a glow and the build it up when I go out in the evenings for a more noticeable look.

For $3 you honestly can not go wrong! For people who are having issues with it staying on, I use it over my Laura Mercier TM and have had no issues. A friend of mine does use a primer (smashbox) and it's helped the staying power significantly.

on 10/28/2012 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this thinking I would be able to contour my face with but it is way too light for my NC35 skin. Instead I use it to correct foundations when they are too light & when I am too lazy to tan on my chest. I LOVE that it is matte but sadly it is too light for my skin tone so I would not repurchase

on 10/22/2012 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think this is probably the lightest drugstore bronzer and therefore perfect for my NW15 skin. I don't think it is a great shade for contouring though, at least not for me, the pigmentation is just right but it comes out looking ORANGE. I still love it for giving my face a bit of color. It's not such a must have as I expected it to be based on these good reviews but it is a nice product for any pale girl (and boy) out there. I will stick with my NYX Taupe for contouring though, it is not as finely milled but the color looks much more natural. I also have to add that the packaging for this bronzer is one of the worst ever, it doesn't even close properly and when it does it's hard to open. I have the same problem with their pressed powder compact though so I guess it's just a bad container.

on 10/21/2012 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best matte bronzer hands down. Not even a high end brand can beat this bronzer, and I've tried them ALL. I always come back to this bronzer because the color is just beautiful. I buy two at a time in fear they may decide to discontinue the color. I've been wearing this since my freshman year of highschool, and I'm 23 now! My HG bronzer hands down!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Bought this as a result of a billion good reviews. I also own Hoola, the YSL Africa one, glo minerals, and a few others.

This one is by far the sheerest. Its a matte which is a must for me (the YSL is slightly sheen-ish) and very subtle. So fantastic if you're light skinned and need a bronzer which is sorta fool proof. It works like a dark powder, without being powdery.

I have medium skin so its very sheer, which is good for applying all over the face to warm up a fdtn which is too light. I wouldn't use this for contouring or for real bronzing, but for a foolproof all over application its great.

Got it from Crush Cosmetics, for $5 I think! Dirt cheap!

More about me:
Asian normal skin - tending towards combination in summer
Was acne-prone for years
Foundation preference is to look as yellow as possible, absolutely nil pink
MAC NC-30, Shiseido O60, BeneFit Champagne, Bobbi Brown #4, MUFE Sand/Desert
Sunscreen everyday - alternating between Sofina and Invisible Zinc

on 10/7/2012 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Price: At Walmart, this bronzer was around 3 dollars.
Packaging: The packaging sucks. It's so cheap and looks like it'll break any minute.
Bronzer: Matte. Not super pigmented. Brown with a hint of orange.
My thoughts: I love this bronzer! It's not super brown or anything so it looks natural on me. I'm pretty tan right now. Revlon Colorstay Natural Tan. This shows up great on me! It's matte. I can use this to add a hint of color. Or for contouring and adding definition. HG bronzer. :)

on 10/7/2012 8:04:00 PM

Found my HG bronzer. This is the perfect shade for my fair-medium Asian skin. At first, I thought it would break me out because it was so cheap, but it has not. Love it especially for contouring because it was matte. So cheap too only $2.99! Definitely worth the buy! Will repurchase!

on 9/22/2012 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a really good, cheap, matte bronzer. It's not orange and it works great for my contouring. It doesn't last all day on it's own without my makeup setting spray though.

on 9/19/2012 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is the BEST contouring product I have ever bought. I am super fair, everything is too dark, this is perfect. It's so natural, and not orange at all. It gives a very natural effect, and is super cheap. It's matte which is important when contouring, and comes with quite a lot of product. There is no fallout, but the powder is not chunky. This was super cheap (maybe around $3) at walmart.

Popular Bronzers