October 2, 2014 | 1097 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2007 7:15:00 PM More reviews by kittylitterdisco

This is my favorite black eyeliner pencil ever. It's a true inky black, and it can create a precise line, and is also perfect for that "smudgy, bedroom-eyes" look.
I use it to line the inner rim of my lower lashline, it usually stays put for the whole day, though sometimes it does smudge underneath a little. I got my mom hooked on engraved as well.
Make sure you use the MAC pencil sharpener on this, because using any other kind of sharpener totally kills the pencil.
This is something I ALWAYS have in my purse!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2007 8:31:00 PM More reviews by MoxieFairy67

It's a good eyeliner really dark black....smudged on me though. It's good to apply it to make another eyeliner darker but on it's own it smudges on me. I could get the same w/ a cheaper one. Sticking to blacktrack fluidliner.....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2007 12:33:00 PM More reviews by californiablonde23

Best black eyeliner pencil ever. I've used this for years and wear it almost every single day. GREAT

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2007 2:58:00 AM More reviews by legitimateprincess

My HG eyeliner. It doesn't smudge, but when I apply it I can blend it enough so that it looks natural. One application in the early morning lasts until I go to bed.

It's also the perfect shade for me; dark enough to make my eyes really stand out and not so dark that it makes them look small.

Initially the price can seem a bit expensive, but the product definitely lasts long enough that I don't have to re-buy it for a while (at least 6 months).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2007 8:07:00 AM More reviews by plushbear84

Love this eyeliner. I have repurchased this 4 times already, although I have been using it less now that I use fluidline.

But if you like pencils, this is the one to get. It does not smudge, and has relatively good staying power.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2007 10:50:00 AM More reviews by xcoco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is okay, its a bit hard to sharpen. I think MAC fluidliner is alot better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2007 12:07:00 AM More reviews by choco_mint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first time using eyeliner and I thought this pencil was great. I can make thick lines or just lightly line my eyes fairly easily. It's a pencil so it's not waterproof but you definitely need an eye makeup remover to get all the color off without rubbing your eye area like crazy. The saleswoman told me I couldn't use a regular pencil sharpener for this pencil so I bought the MAC sharpener for like $3. I've had no problems with the pencil breaking when I sharpen it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by sitasati

I switched to fluidline in blacktrack but I still love and use this eyeliner. But the only problem I have with this is the sharpening part. If u want this to be like dark dark black just go over it once more. I had a problem with it smudging and smearing until I started using Urban Decay Potion Primer. Just cant find a good sharpener to sharpen. Also, I heard before u sharpen eyeliner such as this that are cakey kinda ...just put the pencil in the freezer for two minutes then sharpen to get a perfect point. It works for a while until u need to just get a new pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2007 3:15:00 AM More reviews by BubbleTeaGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only eye pencil I found so far that doesn't smudge. Very soft touch, doesn't not irritate my eyes. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2007 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Magyoung

It's a great eyeliner pencil. It's easy to apply,it does not smudge, and the color is great! I can use it to draw thin line or thick line easily. I've had shiseido eye pencil before, and it didn't stay on very long. A lot of users had problem with sharpening this pencil, but I would recommend you to get a MAC eye pencil sharpener. It works well with the creamy texture of the pencil. I would buy this product again.