April 17, 2014 | 1419 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2007 12:33:00 PM More reviews by californiablonde23

Best black eyeliner pencil ever. I've used this for years and wear it almost every single day. GREAT

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2007 2:58:00 AM More reviews by legitimateprincess

My HG eyeliner. It doesn't smudge, but when I apply it I can blend it enough so that it looks natural. One application in the early morning lasts until I go to bed.

It's also the perfect shade for me; dark enough to make my eyes really stand out and not so dark that it makes them look small.

Initially the price can seem a bit expensive, but the product definitely lasts long enough that I don't have to re-buy it for a while (at least 6 months).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2007 8:07:00 AM More reviews by plushbear84

Love this eyeliner. I have repurchased this 4 times already, although I have been using it less now that I use fluidline.

But if you like pencils, this is the one to get. It does not smudge, and has relatively good staying power.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2007 10:50:00 AM More reviews by xcoco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is okay, its a bit hard to sharpen. I think MAC fluidliner is alot better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2007 12:07:00 AM More reviews by choco_mint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first time using eyeliner and I thought this pencil was great. I can make thick lines or just lightly line my eyes fairly easily. It's a pencil so it's not waterproof but you definitely need an eye makeup remover to get all the color off without rubbing your eye area like crazy. The saleswoman told me I couldn't use a regular pencil sharpener for this pencil so I bought the MAC sharpener for like $3. I've had no problems with the pencil breaking when I sharpen it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by sitasati

I switched to fluidline in blacktrack but I still love and use this eyeliner. But the only problem I have with this is the sharpening part. If u want this to be like dark dark black just go over it once more. I had a problem with it smudging and smearing until I started using Urban Decay Potion Primer. Just cant find a good sharpener to sharpen. Also, I heard before u sharpen eyeliner such as this that are cakey kinda ...just put the pencil in the freezer for two minutes then sharpen to get a perfect point. It works for a while until u need to just get a new pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2007 3:15:00 AM More reviews by BubbleTeaGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only eye pencil I found so far that doesn't smudge. Very soft touch, doesn't not irritate my eyes. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2007 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Magyoung

It's a great eyeliner pencil. It's easy to apply,it does not smudge, and the color is great! I can use it to draw thin line or thick line easily. I've had shiseido eye pencil before, and it didn't stay on very long. A lot of users had problem with sharpening this pencil, but I would recommend you to get a MAC eye pencil sharpener. It works well with the creamy texture of the pencil. I would buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2007 7:43:00 PM More reviews by JeanineH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this thinking it would be an amazing liner, since most MAC products are amazing. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed. When I put it on, it stayed for a little while (an hour and a half, two at most) and looked okay (the color was a rich black that looked great) but then it began to set beneath my waterline and make my wide eyes look very droopy. I also had this pencil in Stubborn Brown, which is a ton better than Engraved is. Like others had mentioned as well, this liner on the top of your eyelid has absolutely no staying power and does smudge easily. Also, it's very hard to sharpen the pencil for some reason, always breaking. And for the price, these pencils go fast just because you have to keep sharpening the ever-breaking point. Oh, and as a fair warning, this is not a carry-everywhere eyeliner either. The cap constantly fell off on mine, drawing all over my purse. :( Still haven't found my HG liner..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2007 11:11:00 PM More reviews by boilerbabe

Great deep black color and stays on FOREVER...as in, I can hardly get it off with my eye makeup remover. Love the creamy texture--it glides right on my lid without skipping. My biggest complaint is sharpening; it's a total pain to sharpen the black wood and I can't get the tip nice and pointy like it was when I bought it, so -1 lippie for that. If this was self-sharpening, I'd be in eyeliner heaven! EDIT 7/8/07: I don't use this stuff anymore, it's too dark and makes me look dead if I wear it in the daytime.