Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

4.3

Talc, Zinc Stearate, c12-15 alkyl octanoate, c9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, lauroyl lysine, acrylates copolymer, pentaerythrityl, tetraoctanoate, farnesylacetate, farnesol, bisabolol, pathenyl triacetate, BHT, phenoxyethanol, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides

on 4/22/2007 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This bronzer is my all-time favorite ! The color is natural & flattering. I use the 'soft matte powder', I haven't tried the liquid version. The price is great, because it lasts a long time.

on 4/14/2007 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this bronzer. It's a very nice color. It gives me an instant tan.

on 3/24/2007 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

my aunt gave this to me coz she dint like it. it made her looked fury red. eheeh.. well thats bcoz shes so fair.. at first i dint like it coz bronzers are alien to me.. but ive read in the mag how to apply it correctly. i contour it in my forehead.. swiping the brush on both sides of the forehead.. this makes my forehead narrower.. this works so good on the nose.. it really makes my nose narrower and cute..makeup artists, my mom, classmates. sales lady notice it positively.. some of my friends were encouraged to buy bronzers bcoz i wear this almost everyday. but sometimes it ruins the look if u apply it flamboyantly. just swipe softly.. much gives me a blushed look.. well.. this pan lasts forever.. its matte.. i hate shimmers coz it makes my skin looks dirty and oily. this one dont... if u want a cheaper version of this.. try PRESTIGE SUN KISSED.. looks the same.. more than half the price. 21 g as well. and has highlighter in it. but still EL has done it again! nothing beats this goddess..

on 3/22/2007 8:13:00 PM

WOW. This hard-milled powder bronzer is INCREDIBLE. I'd been using Guerlain Terracotta for the last two years, and decided to pick up Bronze Goddess due to all the reviews here. Thank God I did! It is BEAUTIFUL - not orange at all, just a gorgeous glowing tan... you'll look exactly as the name implies. Color is buildable, and although there appears to be a slight shimmer to the product, it's natural and matte once on the face. I rarely ever use the term, but this is an HG for sure. At $38 CDN, it seems expensive, but the compact (if you can even call it that) is so huge, it'll last you forever.

on 3/17/2007 10:05:00 PM

A beautiful matte bronzer with just the tiniest hint of shimmer. The large pan will last forever. I'm so sad the mirror broke off the pan!

on 2/19/2007 9:32:00 PM

The best bronzer out there!!not orange at all!!i use to use MAC refined golden, and tried the wet n wild med dark(didnt like)..i would highly recommend this product!!Loves it!!

on 1/22/2007 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have pale neutral-cool skin tone and this bronzer manages to make me look like I've gotten some sun. In my opinion, it's exactly what one would want out of a bronzer, gentle, natural looking, smoothly-applying color that can be built up, without making you look dirty or orange. It has a small amount of shimmer, enough to give you a glow without looking sparkly. However, like all bronzers, foundations, etc., you should try before you buy; one woman's HG is another's nightmare. I will definately be buying this again, that is, if I ever use it all up. It comes in a large circular bronzy case with a decent sized brush. (I still use my own, though.)

on 1/3/2007 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I made an appointment to have my face done at the EL counter before a wedding. I'm not sure what happened, but a minute after they dusted on the bronzer I looked like I had bruises all over my face. I'm not sure if the ingredients reacted with the other products used that day, or what. We had to start my face completely over, which almost made me late fo the wedding. (I won't even go into the fact that I asked for a dramatic look, not streetwalker...)

on 11/24/2006 12:29:00 AM

Almost there, but I'm still getting a slight orange tint after I apply it to my face. At least, it is less orange than the Lise Watier bronzer. Bronzers these days are synonymous with glamorized orange. I can rarely find any that don't have a hint of orange. Sometimes it is better to use a darker beige blush as a bronzer to eliminate the orange look which especially affects people with pink/red undertones. Looks good in the pallet though. I have fairly tanned skin, and used this in medium. Spreads normally and easily, but the orange just bothers me. Might as well apply a self-tanner, get an orange look that lasts longer.

on 11/21/2006 4:45:00 PM

I finally managed to get this in a swap. The color is just as good, neutral and non orange as I wanted it to be but just as so many other bronzers or blushes it gets streaky very easily. It is too dry so it wont last on my dry skin. Guerlain Terracotta remains as a winner.

Popular Bronzers