Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

4.3

Talc, Zinc Stearate, c12-15 alkyl octanoate, c9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, lauroyl lysine, acrylates copolymer, pentaerythrityl, tetraoctanoate, farnesylacetate, farnesol, bisabolol, pathenyl triacetate, BHT, phenoxyethanol, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful bronzer perfect for my fair skin. It looks natural and comes in a large compact with a mirror that is big enough to do your makeup when on the go. It seems to have almost no shimmer, but just gives a natural glow. I sweep it on where I would put blush. Anytime I use it I get comments on the quality of my skin. It is quite expensive but will last so long, I may have to eventually discard because of expiration - there is alot of product in that compact! Highly recommend. UPDATE: I have had the compact for almost 3 years now, but rarely use it - changed my hair color and find I look too muddy when I use it, almost dirty. In defense of the product, though, it sure lasts!! I almost think it's time to ditch it b/c I've had it so long (sanitary reasons??)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the tiny size of this off Ebay to try it for about $6.

It's not a bad bronzer, but I asked my sister if she could notice if I was wearing bronzer and she said it didn't look like it. I think it's almost too natural? When I put it on my powder blush you can barely see it.

Anyway, if you're looking for a natural tan look, this is probably good for you. I looked closely in the mirror and the shimmer particles are barely detectable, but it did look a bit rosey-reddish toned.

I think I'll try another brand like Nars b since it's probably more of what I'm looking for.

Wonderful bronzer, I have the soft shimmer one. Very natural looking. Huge compact, its going to last a long time!

oooh we are returning this! I usually use LM shimmer bronze but wanted something with more color for the summer. I bought the pan refill for my EL powder compact and was really excited and wanted to like this. I got home and tried wearing it and eeeewwww I tried to convince myself I didn't look orange and that it was the lights in my house - and the sunlight and the flourescent lights in my office but really I looked orange. I am superfair blonde and will be going back to LM. If anyone has any other recommendations on good bronzers for light skin let me know!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This bronzer is my all-time favorite ! The color is natural & flattering. I use the 'soft matte powder', I haven't tried the liquid version. The price is great, because it lasts a long time.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this bronzer. It's a very nice color. It gives me an instant tan.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

my aunt gave this to me coz she dint like it. it made her looked fury red. eheeh.. well thats bcoz shes so fair.. at first i dint like it coz bronzers are alien to me.. but ive read in the mag how to apply it correctly. i contour it in my forehead.. swiping the brush on both sides of the forehead.. this makes my forehead narrower.. this works so good on the nose.. it really makes my nose narrower and cute..makeup artists, my mom, classmates. sales lady notice it positively.. some of my friends were encouraged to buy bronzers bcoz i wear this almost everyday. but sometimes it ruins the look if u apply it flamboyantly. just swipe softly.. much gives me a blushed look.. well.. this pan lasts forever.. its matte.. i hate shimmers coz it makes my skin looks dirty and oily. this one dont... if u want a cheaper version of this.. try PRESTIGE SUN KISSED.. looks the same.. more than half the price. 21 g as well. and has highlighter in it. but still EL has done it again! nothing beats this goddess..

WOW. This hard-milled powder bronzer is INCREDIBLE. I'd been using Guerlain Terracotta for the last two years, and decided to pick up Bronze Goddess due to all the reviews here. Thank God I did! It is BEAUTIFUL - not orange at all, just a gorgeous glowing tan... you'll look exactly as the name implies. Color is buildable, and although there appears to be a slight shimmer to the product, it's natural and matte once on the face. I rarely ever use the term, but this is an HG for sure. At $38 CDN, it seems expensive, but the compact (if you can even call it that) is so huge, it'll last you forever.

A beautiful matte bronzer with just the tiniest hint of shimmer. The large pan will last forever. I'm so sad the mirror broke off the pan!

The best bronzer out there!!not orange at all!!i use to use MAC refined golden, and tried the wet n wild med dark(didnt like)..i would highly recommend this product!!Loves it!!