Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

3.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Sweet almond oil, water, beeswax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin, fragrance, grapefruit seed extract, stearic acid (vegetable fat), glucose, tocopherol, carrageenan extract, sodium borate, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (natural enzymes)

I bought this today because my hands are so dry, I generally love the smell of almonds/milk. I have soap that is scented with it. This stuff REEKS. Before smelling it I opened it and scooped out a lot, first off, it wouldn't go away, second the smell was so offensive, I couldn't wash it off(literally) quick enough. I kept washing and washing, it wouldn't go away! SO anyone here that swaps with me, just request it and it's yours.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Too greasy and artificial smelling! This is made of almost all natural ingredients and which is comforting I guess. But this is the oiliest and the longest time-that-my-hands-took-to-absorb hand cream that I've ever used and will never use again..

This is so darn thick & greasy, it made my hand very sticky after I put it on. I switched to putting it on my feet during the winter and that was moisturizing, but not without the stickiness. It was a gift, I would never buy this because smelling the overpowering scent of this is enuf to make me gag. Uuugh definitely one of my most hated products from Burts. And I'm a long time devoted fan, with many of their other products.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Loved the smell, but not for long--the product "turned" on me before I could finish the jar--perhaps due to all the re-dipping? Not very hygienic...

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is the most fabulous hand creme ever!! It keeps my hands and nails in tip top shape. I love the candy marzipan scent. My only complaint is the smell doesn't last long. It's ok though the product is amazing. Safe, no harsh chemicals -- It's natural and just a great product. NO more chapped knuckles. It's a pleasure to use.

I liked this cream but I don't think I will buy it again. I work with paper all day and need to apply cream several times a day. This is just too thick and greasy and I agree with the person who said it made your hands feel dirty because it does. I feel like I have to wait before I can work again. The jar has lasted awhile. I bought it in January and still have about a third. I've been using it at night which brings a nice result. But I just feel like there are so many other hand creams that are good and cheaper.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the smell - just like almond extract. It is extremely moisturizing and I loved the texture. If you use too much though it can be greasy and will not absorb. I will definitely by this again.

I love this product! It's a very substantially rich cream. I couldn't believe how much it helped my hands. To apply it quickly--spread it all-over your hands lightly. It doesn't take much. The moisturizing effect lasts even after washing your hands. It has a mediciney almond smell. The fragrance needs to be improved, especially since there are so many wonderful smelling creams nowadays. To me though, the cream is better than any I have ever tried. I've tried the best great hand creams, but I'm surprised at finding such a superior product!

Love this stuff. My boyfriend said he felt like he was putting dessert on his hands... ha ha. It does feel like that initially, but it will absorb. Its a very intense moisturizer and takes some patience to massage it into the skin. I like to put it on my feet and night and wear socks to bed. Really makes a difference. I will buy again once I run out, but this little jar lasts a long, long time.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This hand creme smells absolutely amazing! I love almond-scented things, so naturally I'm in love with this scent! It is more of a "heavier" creme so it takes a bit for it to "melt" into your skin, but the moisturizing properties are great. A little bit goes a long way! The white jar with the cow on it is super cute too.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products