July 25, 2014 | 1901 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by macleveland

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best makeup remover that I have ever used. It has a great flip top bottle and isn't greasy or oily like some of those other ones. It comes in a large bottle that lasts forever. Definitely a makeup bag must!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2008 5:02:00 PM More reviews by revoltofagirl

I've never had a problem with this remover. I've never tried more expensive make up removers so I don't really have anything to compare it to. I used to use maybelline's eye makeup remover and this is a better deal (bigger bottle for about the same price) and it's gentle on my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by dreamyee12

it says it can remove WATERPROOF makeup, no, it can't even remove eyeliner that isn't waterproof, it is so gentle that i rather use water and i can't see the different between water and that crap, really disapointted.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

Yes, this is Gentle...so gentle, it cannot remove my mascara...it is like taking my eye make up off with water...good bottle though...would never repurchase, might work for someone that uses a very gentle mascara...I use a primer and waterproof mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 4:43:00 PM More reviews by embellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually don't use waterproof mascara, so this one works very well for me. Totally Totally worth the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by candybum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Eh...it didn't sting, and it didn't give me blurry eyes, but it just didn't get the mascara off, and it wasn't even waterproof. I'll use it up until the bottle is gone, but I won't buy it again.EDIT!! I guess after I got used to this stuff and how it works, it got easier to use, and it does get the makeup off pretty well. I usually use Avon eye makeup remover, and it's still my favorite, but this stuff is ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by shy_makeup_girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's great for removing ANY makeup, not just only eye makeup
but i took off one lippie because it made the areas around my eye a tad darker, which was unusual

and definitely not attractive!

however, it did it's job

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 12:07:00 PM More reviews by makeupkaty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just purchased this today, and I'm already in love with it. I wanted to try Neutrogena's Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover, but my Walmart was out of this product. I had previously seen the Rimmel Eye Makeup Remover, but never really checked it out. I decided to buy it, and it was $4.77 for 4.2 oz. The bottle says right on it that it's great for waterproof makeup. It's oil free, gentle enough for sensitive eyes as well as contact lens wearers, and removes stubborn makeup. I would definitely repurchase this. I'm going to be a fan for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 4:06:00 PM More reviews by MntMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My daughters and I have been using this product for over a year, and we are very pleased with it. Removes the makeup, doesn't sting or leave an oily residue. Unless I find something better, this is the one we will stick with.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2008 6:52:00 PM More reviews by NikkiR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is a fantastic product for the price. It does a fantastic job removing eyeliner and mascara without stinging my eyes or leaving any residue behind. I don't need to use a whole lot so this lasts me quite some time.

I disagree with those who say this product only works to remove Rimmel eyeliners and mascaras. I've never used Rimmel makeup products and this works fine to remove the other brands I've used (both department store and drugstore).