BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 4/6/2012 3:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I use this when I'm not wearing much makeup but just want to look more "alive" or healthy, or sometimes on top of other blusher to blend it out a bit. It's a very pretty pink and the packaging is cute, but flimsy after a few months in a bag cos it's just cardboard.

This suits me cos I'm pale, but obviously if you've got medium to dark skin don't bother buying this.

My review might not sound very good, but I really do like this, and it's one of the things I buy another one of just before I run out, so that I always have one. I do usually try and get it cheaper on ebay though :)

on 4/6/2012 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Another hit from Benefit! I'm around NC20-25 and I use this as a blush. Such a pretty pale pink color. Looks very natural. Looks like there's shimmer in it, but it's completely matte once you put it on.
Buildable pigmentation.
And why do Benefit box powders all smell so good?!

This is probably my absolute favorite BeneFit blush. It is so natural and pretty. It goes on quite sheer, but can be built up for a bit more impact. If you look closely in the package you can see a small bit of shimmer, but on the cheeks it looks pretty matte.

This blush is just perfect for everyday wear and has such a natural texture.

Oh and it smells divine.

on 3/27/2012 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very pretty color for someone who def doesn't like to wear makeup. if youare a beginner, this is def the color and product for you.

on 3/26/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Probably the most natural-looking blush I have found so far for someone with light and cool-toned complexion, like blondes and light brunettes. It has no shimmer, adds a very subtle hint of colour, however when I tan a little it becomes completely unnoticeable on my skin and I turn to Sugarbomb or La Bamba (both shimmery though). Not crazy about the packaging, I'd prefer it to be a flip-on one with a magnet. All Benefit blush boxes are a good size to use with a big soft brush.

It's such a gorgeous blush!!! i never thought i'd wear a cool-toned light pink colour on my cheeks ever until i went to a benefit counter and the mua trie it on me and i instantly fell in love!!
i bought this blush the next week.
it smells so lovely in the pan (i find myself sniffing it all the time), floral-y sweet scent :)
it also comes with a densely bristled brush.

I am NC30ish and this isn't too light to show up in my skin. Take a densely bristled brush like the one included with the blush or MAC's 109 contour brush or Sigma F05. I use my MAC 109 and it works so well (just two taps from the pan then buff it in real good).

It has shimmer but really subtle and isn't actually visible when applied and gives a really, really natural effect.

I don't recommend using this as a blush for skintones darker than mine though.

ONE OTHER THING!
you can use it for brightening face powder as well (duh, it's what benefit said), so it really brightens up ur dull skin and i find it really useful since yellow asian complexion can look dull very, very easily :)

on 3/14/2012 1:05:00 PM

This is the first blush that I used up, literally an empty box. I love it, instant fresh my complexion. Going to buy another one.

on 3/14/2012 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

So pretty. I bought this as a skin brightening product (in fact, was surprised so many people have reviewed and are not happy with it as a blush - I have never had it described to me as a blush!) and i am really pleased with it.
When applied with a light hand it works as a pretty pink tone to my fairly cool toned skin. My skin is pale enough that I can use it as a blusher as well, so I do when I want to have a natural look, or don't want my cheeks to be fighting with my eyes!
I have one of the older boxes that isn't hinged, but I don't think I would take this out anyway. I really like it.
I dislike the price. I think Benefit blushers (in particular) are really overpriced. This one I bought cheaply though.

I've got porcelain skin and it didn't even show up for me. I'm lighter than an nw15/nc15 and I still have to swipe my brush about three times across the palette before I notice any colour on my cheeks. I do like the colour whilst it's on, but it doesn't last a long time and the consistency is chalky.

The box is cute but with the inclusion of the utterly useless brush it means it's much more bulky than what it needs to be. Whilst you get quite a bit of product, the amount you have to use to get it to show up on your skin means it's not very economical.

on 2/21/2012 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have an olive/tan skintone and this blush does show on my skin but I have to swipe on about 3-4 times on my cheek. I don't really mind doing that because it's much easier because you can control how much color you want rather than having a very pigminted blush. Otherwise, the color is pinky with a hint of coral undertone, not really shimmery eventhough that's what you see in the package. It just gives a healthy glow on my face.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products