BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 4/18/2012 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I usually don't like shimmery blushers but this one is very nice, I use it to highlight over the Illamasqua - Katie blusher and the result is very pretty. It has a light scent which is quite nice, though barely noticeable.. and the quality is very good. The packaging is nice though a bit bulky, which I personally don't mind being it sits in my drawer all the time.

on 4/18/2012 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Great color for pale skin tones! This gives me subtle pink cheeks on days when I just want a bit of color. I agree with others about the brush. I prefer to apply this with a big fluffy blush brush. The brush included seems too firm to me.

on 4/17/2012 9:55:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I love the color of this blush and its very subtle and nice for every day. I like to wear it on top of a cream blush in the same color. Its very fresh and natural.

on 4/11/2012 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This color I like quite a bit for blush, unlike the "Hoola" color I desimated elsewhere here. I think the brush shape is rediculous for blush application. You can see in the photo it's rather linear which makes it great for contouring under bones, but you need something more rounded/fluffy for blush application. I like the packaging. The square shape wedge of color within the box is perfect for a rounded blush brush. It gives good deposit w/out looking overdone as the color is sofr and a sheer pink/rose shade which always looks natural on fair to medium skintones though this may be too light for a darker skin tone. I have one caveat: It has a sparkle to it that when light hits it at just the right angle you can see the individual "flakes" which refect light. I hate this affect as it looks so obviously "frosted" as opposed to giving the color a "glow." It'll do in a pinch, but for this price those reflective pigments should be milled much finer which would eliminate this "frosted" affect.

on 4/10/2012 11:54:00 AM

The best thing about this product is that it can turn dull, sallow looking skin into fresh, younger more lively skin. I use it all over my face after powder to give me a subtle pink glow and bring life back into my face. It's very subtle which I love and the color is the most beautiful pale pink that is very suitable for pale skins. It does not look powdery and blends perfectly into the rest of your makeup. Tons of product which is great and I've had mine for over a year! The only down side is that it's expensive and the packaging is very bulky, does not fit well into a makeup bag and takes up too much space! The brush that comes with it isn't very good so I just use a big fluffy brush.

on 4/6/2012 3:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I use this when I'm not wearing much makeup but just want to look more "alive" or healthy, or sometimes on top of other blusher to blend it out a bit. It's a very pretty pink and the packaging is cute, but flimsy after a few months in a bag cos it's just cardboard.

This suits me cos I'm pale, but obviously if you've got medium to dark skin don't bother buying this.

My review might not sound very good, but I really do like this, and it's one of the things I buy another one of just before I run out, so that I always have one. I do usually try and get it cheaper on ebay though :)

on 4/6/2012 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Another hit from Benefit! I'm around NC20-25 and I use this as a blush. Such a pretty pale pink color. Looks very natural. Looks like there's shimmer in it, but it's completely matte once you put it on.
Buildable pigmentation.
And why do Benefit box powders all smell so good?!

This is probably my absolute favorite BeneFit blush. It is so natural and pretty. It goes on quite sheer, but can be built up for a bit more impact. If you look closely in the package you can see a small bit of shimmer, but on the cheeks it looks pretty matte.

This blush is just perfect for everyday wear and has such a natural texture.

Oh and it smells divine.

on 3/27/2012 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very pretty color for someone who def doesn't like to wear makeup. if youare a beginner, this is def the color and product for you.

on 3/26/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Probably the most natural-looking blush I have found so far for someone with light and cool-toned complexion, like blondes and light brunettes. It has no shimmer, adds a very subtle hint of colour, however when I tan a little it becomes completely unnoticeable on my skin and I turn to Sugarbomb or La Bamba (both shimmery though). Not crazy about the packaging, I'd prefer it to be a flip-on one with a magnet. All Benefit blush boxes are a good size to use with a big soft brush.

Popular Blush Products