November 23, 2014 | 1963 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Dandelion is a close to a universal blush as is available. If you read these reviews, you'll notice a vast diversity of opinion on color, shimmer, intensity, etc.

For me, it is the most natural of blushes, and truly mimics a genuine blush. Many reviewers comment on the shimmer, but I've never noticed anything but barely-detectable shimmer.

This is the perfect blush for a "no-makeup" day, and it can also double as a sheer wash of color on your lids.

This is a good gift for anyone from a teen to an old woman.

The only cons:
the brush is rubbish (like the all the Benefit box blush brushes.)
expensive (but so little is needed that one box will last years.)
the cardboard packaging is a bit bulky for keeping in your purse and is toast if it gets too wet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really surprised at all the low ratings. You definitely have to be pale to wear this blush. I'm NC10. Since I'm pale and cool-toned, this blush warms up my skin and gives a nice glow to my skin. I find that you can't swatch this blush to be able to tell what it will look like on your cheeks. You really have to try it out on your face. The color is buildable but all I need is one dip of the brush to give me a natural looking flush.

It is definitely not shimmery at all. It gives a subtle sheen to the skin.

The scent is a light floral that I don't detect after it is applied.

I love it and will definitely repurchase again and again. If you liked NARS Sex Appeal, you will probably like this blush. If Sex Appeal was too light for you, Dandelion will probably be too light as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by jodielauren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The brush is bloody awful! But other than that, it helps you to get that beautiful no makeup makeup look.
I apply it with the mac angled cheek blush, and it looks lovely

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Seriously, this is a perfect, natural illuminator color. This works beautifully over cheek tint or over foundation. It works with blending with contouring blush. It smells awesome. The brush it comes with actually works. Expensive but lasts for a looooong time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by stl

I really like this color, it's light shimmery pink. I've tried using different kind of brushes with it, but I find that even though the brush it comes with is stiff, the color payoff is much better when used with this brush. Overall, I am pretty happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this blush. It only takes a little bit of product, and it makes you look awake. It's a very light/sheer pinkish color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

I have very pale neutral skin and this blush is absolutely perfect. It's a soft pink with a bit of gold shimmer and looks very natural and subtle on pale skin. There is quite a lot of product in the box and it has a very silky consistency and a very soft brush.

Definitely a holy grail blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Kaydee1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go to day blush, I'm a huge shimmer fan. My onbly complaint is the packaging, its made out of cardboard. I'm a clumsy, messy person and am worried that if I dropped it in a running sink my blush would be ruined. Sorry envronment I like a plastic case...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMyWorld21

My current cheek obsession! A very pigmented, light pink blush. Perfect for everyday! Easy to apply, creates an even and natural colour, smells lovely.he powder itself obviously is of a pink colour, itís a little bit darker than baby pink but not quite dark enough to be called rouge or a dark pink. Thereís a sweetened and almost sugary smell to the powder which is delicious. There are also very tiny reflective particles within the powder which seem to give your skin an extra glow and it certainly does create a lovely, even pink blush as well.

To apply you merely need to dust the brush over the pallet a couple of times and then do the same to your face, Iíd say you only need a couple of brushes without it going too pink as you donít want to end up looking like youíve got sun burn! The colour it produces is very natural looking though, as if youíve just been out for a brusque walk! Though, very very pricey!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by TaxDollar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice, soft, buildable pink. Sometimes it can be easy to over apply a more pigmented blush so if you have the tendency to do that, give this one a try. I am pretty pale so this is a nice daytime blush. I think it's actually a highlighter but I find it a bit too pigmented for that. As always, I don't care for the Benefit packaging. Cardboard? I can't. But the brush it comes with is okay. I received a full size of this with my 500 point perk at Sephora or else I would not have chanced the packaging but I could see myself buying this in the future.