October 2, 2014 | 1880 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not a big foundation fan.

A lot of the bad reviews are because this doesn't give good coverage. It is pretty sheer, but yet evens out skin tone.

This is a very smooth product with a dewey like finish.

It has heavier coverage than the Garnier equivalent, so I use it when I need something a little more heavy duty, but it is still pretty sheer.

I love the way this feels, and tend to use it when I'm going out. It forms a good base for the little makeup that I wear. It is very effective at evening out skin tone

This isn't a foundation, but it is perfect for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'd like to say right out of the gate that if it was marketed as a tinted moisturizer, I would have given this product 4 stars. However, since they decided to market it as a BB Cream, I docked it one star for not living up to the connotations of its name.

This product has very light coverage, and is a lot thinner than I would expect a BB Cream to be. In fact, when applied with the fingers, the product has almost no coverage; it's very sheer. I can, however, get the coverage a bit higher when I apply it with a brush (I use the Real Techniques buffing brush). Using this application technique, I really, really like the product.

When applied with a brush, the product diminishes the appearance of acne spots to some extent (though by no means entirely, not that I would expect it to. I need to apply concealer to cover blemishes.)

One of the main downfalls of this product is the smell. It doesn't last, but while applying, it's strong and very chemical-y.

I can't attest to the "8 benefits", really, because, truth be told, I didn't buy the product because of them. I just wanted a light-coverage makeup base, and that's exactly what I got.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by makeupbymegan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was the first BB Cream I've tried and bought it whilst on holiday back in April. Maybelline is one of my favourite drugstore brands and I love their products, so I decided to give this BB Cream a try because of my love for Maybelline products. Unfortunately I didn't like this as much as some of their other things. It applied well and didn't make my skin feel oily and greasy, which is good. But it didn't do very much coverage-wise and didn't cover up blemishes or redness as much as I had hoped, so I had to use concealer as well which doesn't bother me but I would have liked to just use the BB Cream alone. I would like to try some other BB Creams by different brands, but for the moment I would repurchase this, unless I can find a better one.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really average, I don't really like how I a really really thin layer and it's already REALLY shiny. I tried it on my hand too, and it's extremely shiny and it's like it's trying to make us look oily.

I'm a big fan of Maybelline, but unfortunately this doesn't work for me... The Garnier BB Cream line is better than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by ANBoudreaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hated it!!!! Please don't waste your money. Product claims to be oil free, made my oily skin slick in less than 1 hour of wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by LissCalder

Made me break out, what a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by littlemisslyss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I watched multiple video responses and read tons of good reviews before I brought this product, so I decided to give this a chance. I should have known better. Maybelline products have never done any good for my skin, and this one was no different. When I bought it, I immediately fell in love with the cute packaging and to be honest, the only reason I still have it is because it looks adorable in my makeup bag! But back to the review. When I put this on, I saw a very small difference. The coverage is very, very, very light. It concealed the acne that was just forming and hadn't yet turned red, but it done nothing for those angry red ones. It had a very dewy, natural finish. Despite my gut feeling, I decided to wear it for the rest of the day since I was going to an amusement park, BIG mistake. By mid-day my face was a big oily mess, my pores looked larger than usual and it was streaky. The next day, my face was broke out uber bad! Adding that on top of the acne I already have was a complete mess! I will definitely never repurchase it again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first BB Cream.

I'll admit buying my first BB Cream at a drugstore wasn't a great idea, but this works out decently. I should have been a Light/Medium, but they were out of that color, so I had to buy the Medium, which actually adapted to my skin color. It does not make me look orange or cakey and keeps my skin looking healthy. I had to take a point off for packaging because the product leaks out as soon as I open the bottle. Also, the cream takes forever to blend as it is very thick and creamy.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Frias93

The color matches perfectly with my tan skin, but it is sheer coverage which I do like. I am not really into full coverage. I gave it a three because sometimes I have to use a lot of this to get what I am looking for. If I wanted full coverage I would not go with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by illbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm dark skinned, I wear NW50 at Mac. I wanted a light bb to wear during the summer months for that fresh face day time look. This seemed to look good when first applied but in natural light/ after it oxides it applied too light for my skin tune. And in pictures I looked like I was wearing the wrong colour. I got it in the darkest colour offered but I guess that wasn't for me. Maybe I would try it out if they make an appropriate colour for me. It was like I was wearing nothing which I didn't like, I would have preferred a bit more coverage. I wouldn't recommend it to people my skin tune. I'm glad it was fairly inexpensive.