December 21, 2014 | 1812 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Jayleenxoxo

I believe this product met my standards when it came to searching for a mascara, but alittle more was expected.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by blaskette

Bizarre! I can't think of the last time I used a new mascara and had it make enormous black smears both under and OVER my eyes. I tried it pre-shower this morning on one eye, just to see how it looked-- very nice. Soft to the touch as promised, great length, adequate thickening. I put off applying it until half an hour before my concert performance (i.e. 630pm tonight)-- then was really impressed by the look. Sang the concert (80 minutes). Went for a drink with my colleagues. No sweating at any time, and no humidity in the summer air. Before I left for home (11pm), I hit the restroom... and HORRORS! Big black blotches under my eyes, and numerous black specks where the lengthened lashes touched my brow bone. I honestly can't recall that kind of smearing within this CENTURY. I don't use an oily concealer. I use power eyeshadow. I'm 54, and no longer have oily skin, so it's not that... it's just a terribly flawed formula. I can't believe it was ever tested on a living person! Unusable, in my opinion. I got it at Walgreens yesterday, and shall return it tomorrow; and I'll be writing to Maybelline about it. BEWARE!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Not my favorite but I don't hate it either. I use this on low maintenance days. It's very VERY hard to get off

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by pageturner

I wanted to like this one because it is a Maybelline product and you know how great they are about putting out coupons for their stuff but it is easily the worst mascara that I have ever tried. I would put it on and then go to work and by the time I was at work, there were flakes underneath my eyes and sometimes tears from when the flakes got into my eyes. I was beginning to think I would be getting an eye infection with all the tears that I was crying everyday from the flakes getting into my eyes so I threw it out. I gave it one lippie because of the brush. That was one part that I didn't expect to like, the oddly bent flexible brush. It was good to use to apply the mascara but it will not be a must have for me in future mascara purchases.

I have a high regard for Maybelline products, I think they do what they promise but this one is the one to skip from their line. I only recommend buying this mascara if you want to give someone a passive aggressive gift to make them wonder if you hate them or not.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I wanted to like this mascara. This clumps and had to wipe spots off eyes. Not very good.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Sorry Maybelline. Even you guys make mistakes. This mascara is okay when applied. A decent base mascara. However this stuff is a bitch to take off. Comes off in little flakes and takes tons of makeup remover to finally get rid of. Considering it's just a mediocre mascara it's not worth the effort it takes to remove it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by painttheskys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I've tried almost every Volum' Express mascara from the Rocket, to Falsies, to Colossal and One by One. It keeps my curl, doesn't clump my lashes and makes then really long. To apply, I put the brush at the roots of my lashes and curl the wand while pulling it up and I do this twice per top lash. This really gives me volume and length. I love this stuff and I've bought it again and again. Definitely my favourite.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This mascara is just okay. It is not very dark, it does not enhance the lashes very much, and it clumps.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by xxch3yxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the formula of this mascara. Instead of making your lashes hard and flaky, it makes them a lot more flexible and less dry. I'm not too big of a fan of the fat want though and it can get a bit "chunky" as it starts to dry out. Overall, it's a great product and id definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by magickoala13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Most People Don't Like This Mascara.
For Me- I Hate Clumps, I Hate Spider Lashes!
This Gives Me A Natural Look With Only One Coat, But Although Its A Bit Runny And The Brush Is A Bit Big.....
I <3 IT ~ ~
I Have Naturally Dark And Long Lashes So It Works For Me.