August 22, 2014 | 1074 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by Zeeni

Has got to be the best mascara i have ever tried. Especially with the second coat, my lashes look false! Definitely will be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by nicholeabigail

I really like this mascara. I actually love the gel texture surprisingly... I was looking for a natural looking mascara and this wasn't that natural but it's so light and you can forget you're wearing mascara with this. My favourite thing about it is how the brush is so fluffy! It's skinnier than I though it would be but still fluffy. It gives length on the first coat and volume on the second. This mascara isn't a holy grail but I like it. The formula is smooth, light and doesn't dry brittle. I will definitely get a lot of use out of it. I got this in washable because I don't really use waterproof anymore

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by siruhi

Terrible.. This mascara dried out awfully,I got to wear it about 3 or 4 times and after that it was so dry there was no use for it.At first time use I was happy when it gave me very long and very volumised lashes.If only it would last normally.I tried to wash the mascara brush and thought if the problem could be fixed by that.No,it wouldn't help at all.Problem was the concistency of the mascara,it just dries so horrible way,what a sad thing for a woman who just wants to put on some mascara to get great lashes.Not with this stuff,a waste of money :-(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by leandraheartsmakeup

This mascara is nice if you like natural looking, clean lashes. I find it doesn't really lengthen or volumizes my lashes, which I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't hold a curl well. It does leave your lashes softer than other mascaras, but I don't mind hard lashes. Personally, I wouldn't repurchase or use it simply because I like fuller, longer looking lashes. I only use it on days I'm not going anywhere and if I want very minimal makeup. So definitely buy this if you go for natural lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by crystaldw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after I saw an ad in a magazine..say what?....Mega&plush?....right up my alley....not..I do NOT LIKE THIS sam I am...it clumps&made my lashes feel like they are gonna break off with only one coat...

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by RubyHart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It advertises being soft and non-clumpy but it made my eyelashes look clumpy and spidery but worked well on my bottom eyelashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It is a really soft and feathery mascara. It gives a really natural look. I like the formula, it's great and it doesn't smudge on me (which is a HUGE plus because everything smudge on me!!). On the other hand, it doesn't really hold a curl well and it's really hard to apply with the elbow wand. It's a really weird feeling and that the first time that I thought mascara shield was a must !

I wonder if it's really the formula that gives a really light look, or the fact that you have to use a really light hand to apply it without getting everywhere because of the elbow. I wish it could hold a curl better and that there was no elbow. I would purchase it again for sure if that was the case but it's not, so I'll definitively keep my hunt for the perfect mascara :(

Oh btw, I really like the packaging, it's super cute :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by riandawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is very soft, and does what it claims! Separates well and adds volume plus length. Only complaint is that it doesn't hold a curl well. Definitely repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Adisongrace3

I love this mascara! I like how it doesn't clump and doesn't give you that spider lash effect. It does a great job of lengthening and making my lashes look thicker. My favorite thing about this mascara is how natural it keeps your lashes and how black it makes them! Definitely will be repurchasing this in the future!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by makeupwhore18

I like the way it makes my lashes look but it flakes horribly after a weeks use. What a shame