September 22, 2014 | 1026 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Shaughnessybby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my holy grail mascaras. I already have naturally long lashes and this adds just a little extra and separates them nicely but the biggest reason I love it so much is IT NEVER CLUMPS! It's a great mascara for a real natural look. Repurchased 3 times already!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by steffaniemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed when I tried this. It didn't do anything to my lashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

If you are looking for a lengthening mascara, this will cut it...but if you are looking for a thickening mascara,,this might disappoint you. I'll give it four lippies anyway since it doesn't smudge or flake.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Rebuke

Yuck. I thought I'd love this mascara, and I DO like the fact that it leaves my lashes nice and soft. But it's ridiculously clumpy and almost IMPOSSIBLE to remove--it took me twenty minutes in the bathroom with a ridiculous amount of makeup remover, soap, and water. Also, the wand is a freaking nightmare. It feels flimsy and I don't like that it can turn.

Not worth it, sadly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

One the only Maybelline mascaras I dislike. This did absolutely nothing to my eyelashes. No volume, length, nothing. Very disappointed in this product and is a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyqueen0118

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first mascara I ever had. I love it so much. The wand is iffy for some people, because of the shape. But it is really not hard to work with at all. The consistency is a bit dry, but I really don't mind. Everyone has different preferences for the wetness of their mascara, but I am the type who doesn't like super wet mascaras. This is a mascara that you either fall in love with, or hate it. I fell in love with it. I have been trying to finish of my other mascaras so it is currently not in my collection but as soon as I need a new mascara, I am going back to this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by goldandrubies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have no idea why this product has a low rating. This is the best mascara in the universe. It is lengthening, volumizing, and curling. The brush is amazing. The blackest black is flawless and bold. It's only $6. It also washes off easily with my Neutrogena Gentle Foaming Cleanser (make-up remover). It doesn't flake throughout the day. It lasts all day. What else could I ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by Zeeni

Has got to be the best mascara i have ever tried. Especially with the second coat, my lashes look false! Definitely will be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by nicholeabigail

I really like this mascara. I actually love the gel texture surprisingly... I was looking for a natural looking mascara and this wasn't that natural but it's so light and you can forget you're wearing mascara with this. My favourite thing about it is how the brush is so fluffy! It's skinnier than I though it would be but still fluffy. It gives length on the first coat and volume on the second. This mascara isn't a holy grail but I like it. The formula is smooth, light and doesn't dry brittle. I will definitely get a lot of use out of it. I got this in washable because I don't really use waterproof anymore

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by siruhi

Terrible.. This mascara dried out awfully,I got to wear it about 3 or 4 times and after that it was so dry there was no use for it.At first time use I was happy when it gave me very long and very volumised lashes.If only it would last normally.I tried to wash the mascara brush and thought if the problem could be fixed by that.No,it wouldn't help at all.Problem was the concistency of the mascara,it just dries so horrible way,what a sad thing for a woman who just wants to put on some mascara to get great lashes.Not with this stuff,a waste of money :-(