Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush

3.3

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'm pretty happy with this particular mascara because of the brush. It allows me to apply multiple coats without clumping. Pretty great for a drugstore mascara and I look forward to picking up more tubes once I'm done with my other stash of mascara back-ups.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I bought this the other day, and I really liked it. You could apply lots of coats with out clumping, and it made my lashes look pretty and feathery. Unlike others, I didn't have any smudging, however, it did take a little bit longer to dry than other mascaras I've used. Overall, I thought this was a nice, affordable everyday mascara.

This mascara ends up underneath my eyes within half an hour of being applied. Its so bad! Don't waste your money. I was out having dinner and wondering why everyone was looking at me funny... I went to the bathroom before I left and discovered that my mascara had spread somehow down the top of my cheeks so it looked like I had been crying. Arghhh. Do not buy.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The brush is horrible not good at all!! 👎👎👎👎

This was terrible it didn't hold my lash, it pulled my lashes down and it made my eyelashes look like spider legs even with just going over my lashes once. It was the worst mascara I won't ever buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this, I bought this when it came out and fell in love. You can keep applying coats throughout the day without it drying up and makes your eyelashes so think and whispy/couture like. Will be buying this again x

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great mascara, does exactly what it's meant to. Gives a full, volumized natural look, without smudging or flaking. Perfect for everyday looks. Holds a curl well, and the waterproof version is very resistant. Only thing I didn't like was the flexible wand. The wand was just to bendy and weak, making it hard to control and to grip the lashes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

The brush is weird and bends, which means it can't really grip my lashes like I'm used to. The results are below average, I have to put a lot of time + effort into putting on this mascara if I want long, fluttery lashes. This mascara separates but doesn't do much in terms of length or volume.
Pros: doesn't clump, doesn't smudge or move (it's actually kinda hard to get off, I have the non WP version)
Cons: doesn't do much for me in terms of length or volume, takes a long time to achieve a result I'm satisfied with.

Have short, asian lashes. I would recommend the Jordana mascara if youre on the hunt for a good one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This mascara is just average for me. I mostly wanted to try it because of the packaging.. hah. I think this is supposed to be "natural" and it definitely is. It doesn't clump, but it also doesn't give me any volume, either. It gives a bit of length but overall my lashes don't look a whole lot different. It's fine if you want to layer it with another mascara, but on its own I'm not a fan.

The packaging is pretty cute not gonna lie lol but the mascara is definitely not my favorite. The formula is kinda more to the watery side. It's interesting.When I first put the mascara on I put about 2 coats and it looked pretty nice, not to much length but an good amount of volume. After the fourth hour of wearing this I noticed that it smudged a lot. My under eyes were black because of the mascara. Not long wearing. I decided to give it another chance but it smudged again. Not buying again.

Popular Mascaras