Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush

3.3

on 8/13/2013 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I tend to like maybelline mascaras, but I was disappointed with this one. The brush was flimsy and I found myself having to use another wand. :/

on 8/13/2013 8:57:00 AM

Not a fan at all. Formula is ok but the brush is flimsy. Meh.

on 8/12/2013 9:06:00 PM

The formula is very light which is good for my asian eyelashes which droop down. The brush im not really a fan of. It is too flimsy to brush my lashes up because they stick down. But when i used a different brush it worked well! It doesnt give a lot of volume but it gave me separated natural looking eyelashes.

on 8/12/2013 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I only used this once I didn't love or hate it ill have to get use to the brush then ill probably like it

Info: Oily lids, double lidded (w fold closer to the lash line), Chinese Bought this in waterproof blackest black. Love, love, love! I've only used this once but it's truly amazing! My lashes (asian lashes but longer than typical asian lashes...although still not very long or voluminous or curled) stayed curled all day after I put this mascara on after curling my lashes. I went for really dramatic lashes (as much as I can) and this builds up really well! Although I can get a bit clumpy, just brush the wand through again and get rid of the clump! This made my lashes really long, full, and black! Makes my lashes look like actual decent sized lashes compared to my normal asian lashes! And I haven't tried removing it with an eye makeup remover because I didn't have it at the moment, but it's quite hard to remove with just face wash! Meaning it truly is waterproof! LOVE!

on 8/11/2013 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've never found a Maybelline mascara that has really impressed me, though once again I was compelled to try Mega Plush. It's not awful, but it's nothing special and definitely not worth the price. The flexible wand makes application really difficult, and I found it didn't give my lashes a decent curl because it's not strong enough to push against them. I had to use a lot of it to get any decent length or volume and it dries quickly creating spider lashes. The packaging is a little tacky and you don't get enough of it so I have to pump it 2 or 3 times which I usually avoid doing because it dries out. It was on the higher price end for Maybelline mascaras though I feel I could get the same result from a product a third of the price. I definitely won't be repurchasing and have been disappointed by their mascara once again.

on 8/9/2013 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE
This is such an amazing mascara, the best you can get from a drugstore!
I've wanted this from about November 2012, when some of my American beauty gurus on Youtube raved about it. It only got released in the UK in about May 2013 and I ran to get it. This product has not let me down. The bendable wand makes application very quick and easy to get right from the bottom to the tip of your lashes. Does a great job of seperating your lashes and doesn't clump at all.
Really recommend this product!

on 8/9/2013 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After years of testing different mascaras, I have finally found one that makes me warm and fuzzy! This mascara lifts & separates your lashes all day and makes them thicker looking as well. I absolutely adore this product and think it's one of the one mascaras that lives up to its name.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

My favorite mascara, it adds length and I love how full it makes my eyelashes look the only con is it flakes and its so hard to take off

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Worst mascara I've ever used. First off, I hate the bendable wand. When you try to coat your lashes, it just bends and it takes a lot of effort to get the product onto your lashes. After using this, my lashes looked horrible. There was no volume whatsoever, I had more volume before using then after. It looked so bad I didn't want to wear it out. Will never buy again.