April 18, 2014 | 2010 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by hillarydavis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing eyeliner. It's a little pricey (especially on my student budget) but it lasts a long time. I've repurchased this twice. I've tried other liquid liners and this is the only one I will ever use or recommend. I can't say enough positive things about this eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Dolce222

Amazing eyeliner!!! This goes on very dark and doesn't smudge. It is also very easy to control the thickness of the lines.

Edit: Although the it is very pigmented and doesn't smudge, I've noticed that it's very hard to draw a thin line...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by portia89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this stuff. Stays on all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by beauanderos

this is DEF the best eyeliner i have ever bought! and for 28$ it better be! haha
it lasts all day with the same amount of rich color that appeared when i first put it on, the tip is soft but has sharp precision and dries quick! def recommend it and will buy again for a long time =)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by hychoi

I love this artliner! It has replaced my previous HG (the discontinued MUFE liquid eyeliner).

The felt tip is very precise, easy to use, and adaptable to either a fine line or thicker line. The color is the blackest black. It doesn't smudge/flake/move/do anything strange, which is a lot coming from me, because my oily-lids my bad eye-rubbing habit makes even waterproof liquid eyeliners smudge (really I don't know how I do it). I found this and loved it! I'll stick to it despite its price tag because it's absolutely perfect and lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by justhavingfun

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner. I have all the colors except Cranberry. They stay all day (or evening) for me and don't smudge once dry. You can smudge, though, if you want to while they're still wet. I've repurchased many many times on the black and brown ones, and will replace the others as needed cuz I love this e/l !!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by OutspokenWallflower13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner; I'm on my 3rd or 4th tube, I forget. I have it in Noir; the color is rich and intense enough against my dark skintone; what I really love about this eyeliner is the applicator. The felt tip is so sturdy-- firm enough to apply the most precise line, but soft enough to make it comfortable and give you ease for winging the liner in case you wanna make a cat eye, etc. I'm terrible with liquid liners (specifically with a brush) and I like that you dip the applicator into the color; no need to pump anything and worry about a lack of color or an accidental surge. It's not waterproof and that's my only gripe, but I still love it enough to buy it over and over again over any other eyeliner out there. =]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunkiee

I have this is Noir and its really black. The application is perfect with its no drip tip, the applicator is a soft felt tip and bends just right for smooth straight lines. Perfec for cat eyes and winged outter corners. Products blends into each stroke allowing you to create thicker lines if you desire. Tip thin enough to create thin lines for barely there eyeliner. Very versatile liquid liner. Will not crack, smudge or smear anywhere, excellent staying power. Will use until discontinued, then cry to sleep once it is. love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

I purchased this in Brown and it really is the best liquid liner I have found so far. Lancome owns L'Oreal so Lineur Intense is the drugstore counterpart and costs two thirds less. I bought Lineur Intense in Earthen Rock Brown and the color was way too light, so I wasn't crazy about it. However, Lancome Artliner in Brown is much darker and works great!! It's a very deep brown with tiny, almost unnoticeable gold flecks. It's dark enough to define the eye really well and enhance the lash line. I've only had this for a couple of weeks so I'll update my review after a couple of months to make sure I still love it. So far, so good, though. Easy as pie to use and lasts all day. Much better than Stila's Liquid Liner, in my opinion. I still adore my Bobbi Brown gel liners, but for anyone who finds them difficult to apply, Lancome Artliner may be your Holy Grail. Artliner also comes in Noir (Black) and Smoke (a really nice dark bluish grey) and several colors that seem to rotate as limited editions. Sephora had a burgundy color that I don't think is available all the time. It's 28 bucks for Artliner. That's a lot, but it works amazingly well, so I'm glad I splurged.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by muddysheep

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I've been wearing black eyeliner for more years than I care to count, and still had problems with application, but this goes on perfectly and is easy to taper to a good, thin line. As other reviewers have noted, it isn't a hard, matte black, so if that's your preference you might not like it - it looks slightly sheer on me. It lasts extremely well - I applied some at 8 this morning, and it's still perfect at 8pm after a summer day at work with no aircon.