October 24, 2014 | 969 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by glittertainted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This liquid is the best I've ever used and it's been great for years! The wand is easy to control and the tip is made for easy application. Doesn't wear off or crack and lasts 24+ hours. It's seriously the best liquid eyeliner out there

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by bliss524

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I received the noir one in a swap and omg I am in love with this eyeliner. I've never been a liquid eyeliner girl because I could never apply it with ease without making a mistake or having both eyes look uneven (i've tried revlon colorstay and l'oreal linuer intense), not to mention i'd never have time to apply this properly if i were in a rush in the mornings before school. but artliner, on the other hand, for some reason makes applying liquid eyeliner so much easier! not only that but i love how precise and black the line looks, in comparison to revlon and l'oreal, which seems to have a more watery formula, so the line does not go on as intense, IMO, if that makes any sense. bottom line is, i love how this eyeliner makes my eyes look, and i actually for once would rather use this on a daily basis rather than my usual pencil eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by galaxyofdaisies

I LOVE this eyeliner. I don't care for pencil liners, and I have never been able to master typical liquid eyeliner, but with this it is so easy. I use noir - it is dark, lasts 6-8 hours and creates a really nice eyeline. I have been using this as my primary eyeliner for the past 4~ years and I don't plan on changing anytime soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by elouised

PROS: Easy to apply, Easy for winged/cat liner
CONS: VERY Pricey, Not Waterproof
You're better off buying L'oreal's Lineur Intense at drugstores or getting this at an Outlet store. This would be my HG if it weren't for the strong cons...but I get more for 2 for $10 at Lancome Outlet. The day one of them becomes waterproof will be a miracle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2009 9:59:00 AM More reviews by gandydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was an impulse buy while ordering online. I hadn't used a liquid liner in probably 20 years but this is not like the liners I remember. I can't think of any negatives with this product, so here are some positives for me:

Several design factors make it very easy to use, even for beginners I think or for those, like me, with rusty liquid liner skills. The handle is long enough, fat enough and heavy enough for a good grip and better control. The tip enables me to get as fine a line as I wish, right at the lashline -- I have best results with this tip by lifting my lid from the browbone, not by pulling from the side.

I got Noir and it's a true black but not garish. It stays put (I wear contacts) all day and there is no discernable fragrance to irritate my eyes, and makeup remover takes it off easily. The liner must be shaken before each use but there is a bead inside to give me aural confirmation that even my gentle shakes are getting the job done.

I hate to pay for useless packaging or design, even with drugstore makeup. This liner is a good example to me of a product that's rather expensive but well-designed with the user in mind. I'll buy this again and again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 4:23:00 AM More reviews by ALBA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Not HG for me as it isn't pigmented enough and wears off too easily - it's as though it has water mixed in with the formulation. I also prefer an old fashioned brush to this felt tip applicator because it's more pliable and can get between the lashes more easily. Prefered the Traceur of days gone past.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by EmilyNguyen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay.. I admit the pricing on these items are something to talk about. But believe me on this one, i've tried many other brands of liquid eyeliners that ranged in prices from $1.00 - $34.00 and this one has got to be the best one out of them. Let's start with what i have, I have very oily eyelids. Even though i've tried many tips and tricks on trying to keep my liquid liner lasting the entire day (with an Urban Decay Primer underneath it all) the Lancome liner lasted the longest. And not to mention the amazing felt tip liner that gives you precision and stability which just gives you the perfect winged or cat eye. I've bought many other brands and yet I'm on my 6th tube of this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by shirleya

This is my first liquid eyeliner, so I canít really compare it with any other brands. I usually use eye pencils. It comes with a felt tip which facilitates a very easy application. I was able to create a nice winged look even though I never used a liquid liner before. It can be applied thin or thicker depends on the look you are going for.
It did not smudge all day and did not irritate my super sensitive eyes. I wasnít too happy to read the list of ingredients. Aluminum powder doesnít look very friendly to me but I guess it is common in most eyeliners :-/

Ingredients: water, propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Diglycol/CHDM/Sopithalates/SIP Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Trilaueth-4 Phosphate, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylpaeaben. May contain +/-: Yellow 5 lake, Blue 1 lake, Carmine, Aluminum powder, Ultramarines, Chromium oxide greens, Chromium hydroxide green, Iron oxides, Ferric ferrocyanid, Titanium dioxide, Mica.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2009 6:02:00 AM More reviews by Flowerfairy

I do not get the hype around this product. Granted, this is a decent liquid eyeliner, but by no means HG material for me. I have watery eyes and the liner disappears once any form of liquid touches it. The worse thing is that this flakes on me for some reason! Also, when I draw over a line twice or trice, it flakes the "base line" off =S The felt tip is also not super pointed nor sharp so it doesnít guarantee a sharp winged liner everytime. When removing this with eye makeup remover, this disintegrates into little flakes and I feel it *might* irritate my sensitive eyes. I would say this product would be better for those with non-oily and non-teary eyes. Wonít be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by VeryVain1985

Edit 20/02/2010: I prefer L'oreal Super Liner above this eyeliner. It's cheaper and easier to work with, the felt tip of the L'oreal liner is denser. Although the Lancome version looks nicer in my stash, the L'oreal one is better for my bank account...

Original review: I just love this eyeliner to death, I've already repurchased this eyeliner 3-4 times. Pro's: the chique packaging, a true black pigmented color eyeliner which is not watery or sheer at all. And above all this, it has the most easiest felt tip to create that perfect winged eyeliner.

But this stuff is so expensive for the little product you get. It's almost 30 euro's and unfortunately one bottle last me just a few weeks only. Luckily I have found a wonderful dupe: the L'oreal Super Liner. Just as great but with a less heavy price tag.