Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/13/2013 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

this is a MUST HAVE

on 9/30/2013 5:20:00 PM

I really, really enjoy this palette.
I use it every time I do my eye makeup, which may not be every day, but still!
The price was VERY reasonable considering you get the same amount (in grams) as you do with an individual shadow from UD, ($18 USD per shadow, multiplied by 12 is $216 USD). And you're just paying 50. Especially with palettes and value sets, you may get a lot of product for the price but do you honestly use every single thing? In this case, I TOTALLY DO. I will never turn down a neutral colored eyeshadow.
The packaging is sturdy, and cute. Very simplistic while still being classic Urban Decay. They include a mini "universal" shade of lipgloss (Wish they had kept the mini primer potion, that would of been a lot more practical. That's just me though because I never wear lip gloss.)
The shadows themselves are what you would expect. Creamy, dreamy, pigmented, buildable beautiful shadows that blend like no one's business. Each of the shades offer something flattering and beautiful. I love that they include both a matte off white (Foxy), a matte black (Blackout) and a matte midtone browny shade. (Tease)Talk about versatile! Many say the shadows are overly shimmery but I haven't had a problem with them looking ridiculous or anything like that.
The brush they include is very nice for packing on color and blending out, I have my own brushes I prefer to use, but I still reach for this one.
The best part about this palette is knowing that even though I may not use every color, I can bring it when I'm going to do family or friend's makeup and I'll always get the same reaction that they LOVE the way their eyes look! :)

This palette is amazing!, I wasn't sure if I would get it but I'm so glad I did. The colours are amazing and very pigmented and it has every colour you need to do a look. Overall it's an amazing product!

on 9/24/2013 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Holy grail

I use this palette every single day! Love all the shades and the quality of them. Many of my friends die when I'm using it because they want it ahah. The shades are fabulous and blend perfectly.

on 9/17/2013 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a MASSIVE makeup wearer, and I love to keep things simple. What can I say - this palette is perfect for me. It's got such a versatile range of colours, and my favourite would have to be verve. I use this everyday to create a really natural look. Lots of people complement me on my eyes now, and it's all thanks to this awesome palette.

on 9/14/2013 12:28:00 AM

I had upper bleph surgery one month ago. After getting the green light from my doctor to wear make-up, I treated myself to this gem. I have never been able to wear eyeshadow due to my heavy, hooded eye lids. Now I finally can! I watched a few tutorials on YT showing lots of different combos from this palette and now I'm so looking forward to wear all of these fabulous colors. It is spendy at $50, but considering the fact that you get so many high quality shadows, a brush and a lipgloss...I think it's worth it.

on 9/13/2013 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Absolutely love this palette. My favorite shades have to be YDK, Verve, and Chopper. Great quality.

on 9/12/2013 8:36:00 PM

After being a Naked Palette Junky, I thought there was no palette I could ever love more than my wonderful Naked Palette by Urban Decay. Much to my surprise I ordered Naked 2 and was shocked to love this palette even more!

Urban Decay didn't disappoint with this palette. I waited so long to order this palette because I figured it was just a repeat of the first but the colours are unique and create new looks which I find compliment my blue eyes more than the original palette did. I think my preference with this palette compared to the first is the eye shadows in this palette seem lighter and more neutral than the original palette which featured a lot of darker colours. This palette (Naked 2) is great for everyday makeup, both matte and shimmery.

Like the other palette, the $60 is well worth this palette which can be used on a daily basis. There is only one repeat shade in the palette (Half Baked) but I didn't mind as it was one of my favourites in the first palette.

A must have for sure!

on 9/9/2013 7:37:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is incredible! Bootycall is the most beautiful shade ever invented, and the brush that comes with it is amazing! Every colour goes with the other colour, and it is the cult classic that I now see why everyone raves about!

Popular Palettes