Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/27/2013 4:23:00 PM

I bought this on a whim with the Naked palette because I thought the colors would be different. Although some of them are the same, I think it adds a nice variety to the neutral tones and gives a plethora of looks to mess around with. All in all, love it. I'm glad I finally bought it!

on 7/26/2013 10:11:00 PM

Overall I do really like this palette and the colours featured are really suited to my own make-up style. For me though, even when using a primer, it seems to fade and doesn't last me on a night out; but really, that's the only flaw, a part from the price.
Love the colours, packaging and brush!

on 7/24/2013 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this palette, it is extremely versatile and has colors for every single skin tone. Every color is extremely pigmented (paired with the urban decay primer potion, it is crazy pigmented), well made and can be used in all different ways. Btw, I use the color chopper every single day, it looks extremely beautiful on medium/tan skin tones, and it is a super pretty, unique, rose gold shade that I haven't seen before.

on 7/19/2013 11:02:00 PM

I LOVE my Naked 2 palette! I use every shade in the palette, and can create a countless number of looks. Every shadow is high quality, and combined with the UD primer potion, will last all day! I have had it for almost a year now, and am nowhere near running out on any of the shadows.

on 7/18/2013 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is even better!!! So yesss I would buy it again and again!! I have this for myself and as a gift.. Adore it!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am not a fan if this palette. The colors are much too cool toned for my liking. They're very grey scale and metallic. There are some pros to this palette though like the fact that it has sturdy packaging and a dual end brush. It's still not worth it. The fact that they replaced the travel size primer potion with a crappy lip gloss was a bad move. I wish the Naked 1 palette had the sturdy metal packaging and dual end brush! The Naked 1 palette is still better. The colors are very warm and sexy. It includes colors sutible for everyday wear, yet has some colors great to wear on a night out. Overall the Naked 2 palette was just not for me. If you are considering buying an Urban decay naked palette please try the first one. If you do like those cool tones but don't want to spend $50 on the N2 palette, get the Urban Decay basics palette for $27.

on 7/16/2013 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this palette! I use this almost every day. I do not love the brush that came with it but I use some better eye shadow brushes I already own. I have fair skin and actually prefer Naked 2 to the original Naked Palette. You can create a lot of different looks with this palette. I have some colors that are go to for day looks and couple that a must haves for a nighttime smokey eye. I think the pigmentation of the shadows is great and they go on easily. I plan on buying again when I have finished the palette but I know that will take a while. There is a lot of shadow in there.

on 7/16/2013 1:27:00 AM

What would I do without this palette?! I use it almost daily, so many endless looks. These shadows are easy to work with and look great even without primer. Tease is probably my favorite color, a buttery smooth matte brown. Just not a huge fan of the brush it comes with, but I can live with that.

on 7/15/2013 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This palette won me over the 1st one because the colors seem to pop more and had more mattes to create everyday looks as well. Plus the lady at sephora told me that this palette was better for brown eyes.
At first I hated both the Naked and Naked2 palette because I thought these colors weren't that pigmented. But after having a makeup artist try these colors on me with real eyeshadow brushes, I fell in love. My only complain is that the golds don't really pop when you need it to for a night out which is disappointing since they're a real necessity. But other than that I love all the eyeshadows and there are so many types of smokey eyes I can create with this palette.The matte black eyeshadow is what drew me in because it can be used as a liner too which is always a plus.
The double ended brush is okay, not good for blending in, the shadow side of the brush is good for the inner corners.
The lipgloss is just unnecessary, I mean seriously I was going to get the 1st palette because it came with the popular primer potion which obviously goes well with an EYESHADOW palette but oh well.

on 7/13/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product- a staple in my makeup bag! It has such a lovely selection of colours to use and they never seem to run out, I am yet to even see a dent in any of the colours. While it's quite expensive, I would still say that it's incredibly value for money- definite must-have

Video Reviews & Tutorials