January 28, 2015 | 1843 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by mranellucci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a good palette, not a great one. However, I really enjoy working with this one, just not as much as the first Naked. In my review of the Naked 1, I explained how the only color I didn't liked was Sidecar. Well, in the Naked 2 Chopper and YDK are, unfortunately, really similar to Sidecar. They also included half-baked for a second time and there is Busted which a dupe of Hustle from the first palette. I have to say that I like every other colors and this palette has a great quality. I highly recommend it.. If you don't have the first one. If you are hesitating between both, go with Naked 1 if you like warm tones and go with that one if you prefer cooler tones. Good luck :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 4:16:00 AM More reviews by iloveladybugs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everyone raved about the Naked palettes, and after deep consideration, I decided to buy this one.
The colors are very well pigmented, and blend nicely, even though the shimmery ones have fallout. Something annoying is that the shimmer gets into the mattes.

My biggest problem with this palette is that... I'M ALLERGIC! *sobs* These eyeshadows leave bumps on my eyes and after applying the shadows my eyes get super itchy and red and hurt. I have to say I had this coming because before buying it I went to Sephora to try the colors on, and a person there did my makeup with it. They used UDPP. At the end of the day when I took my makeup off I had bumps on my lids, but refused to believe it was the shadows, and I stubbornly bought it because of the hype and because the colors looked nice.

I'm disappointed in myself because I got the palette on a trip to the U.S because it's cheaper there but it's still expensive, and only when I got home did I realize how allergic I am to the shadows, and couldn't return it.

Overall, try and try again before you buy it. And if you suspect you have something wrong with the product look it up. Otherwise, it's really a nice palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by elenasnow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

These eye shadows are very shimmery and have a bit of fallout. The shades are very pretty and complimentary to cool skin tones. I find myself reaching for this while I'm getting ready for school and I usually use foxy and bootycall all over my lid and tease on my crease. I use the black shade to set my eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow was a gift at Christmas after a friend recommended Urban Decay! I'm quite enthusiastic for the natural look and this palette is perfect! It's great for a nice day look, mixing two or three shades together and the Blackout bit is really nice for a smoky look when going out. Since Christmas 2012, I have used this palette everyday and it never fails to impress. The colours are so flattering! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by jlee92

This is again another great one by UD. This sequel to UD's oh so famous NAKED palette has imo half warm and half cool toned shades, so there is everything for everyone lol. Love tht it comes with blackout, which is a really pigmented black eyeshadow, which I tend to use as a eyeliner. Love the cool greys/ taupes that are in this palettes as well, although I must say I do prefer NAKED oh so slightly for its warmer shades overall. Travelling with this is pretty awesome as you do get twelve shades to work with. Packaging wise, I think it's ok, nothing really special. I personally much prefer the suede packaging on NAKED as it makes it looks so edgy and luxe at the same time. This palette comes with a brush with is not too bad in quality. As for the price point, thought it may seem crazy expensive to buy at one shot, doing a little math would make you see how worth these palettes are. Great for any neutral eyeshadow lover like myself. Like NAKED though, there are predominantly shimmery/satin in finish with some mattes inside as well. Overall, once again, nice job with this one UD!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by ArmaniJadaXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have both naked palettes but this one is much better! so versatile,I would recommend to anyone! would like to have seen more matte colours though!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by nad1a246

Love love love it! As someone who never wears eyeshadow I decided to buy this palette after seeing it pop up everywhere and the rave reviews I'd read about it. In terms of price it is probably the most expensive makeup item I own which explains why it took me a few weeks of deliberating wether I should go for it or not and when the free delivery + 10% off offer appeared on the debenhams website, I just couldn't resist (along with a few other things :o). I love all the colours, they look lovely on and blend well together with the double sided brush included, I've been using it almost everyday, I just love experimenting with deferent combinations from subtle to dramatic looks. I'm not a fan of the lip junkie gloss that came with it, I find it a bit sticky and I'm not really a lip gloss kinda gal, I would have much preferred the UD primer potion that comes with the Naked 1 palette however I have just purchased it separately and hope it is another UD product I can rave about!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 More reviews by alyxayavong

I got this product as soon as it came out. I loved the original naked palette so much so I thought I'd love this too. I personally like warmer tone eyeshadows so I reach for the original naked much more. This is a great palette for people who love cooler tones. I still like it, just don't love it. My favorite colors are bootycall and verve. Bootycall is such a beautiful highlight color and great for all over the lid for an everyday look. Verve is the only shadow I've hit pan on in this palette. I love it for a smokey eye for the night out. I'll probably buy an individual verve when I run out completely. Overall, it's a great palette but the color selection doesn't suit what I prefer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by ChristineKhamp

This palette is a MUST. The eye shadow brush it self is worth the price you pay for this whole set. The staying power with this brand is MAGICAL, with the primer (any primer, I use MAC) or with out. The colors that come with it are very useful, I find myself using and experimenting with every color- all the colors are everyday- daytime appropriate. I love the versatility, they have a good amount of matte colors, which is relieving. But over all, if you have the 50 bucks to splurge, this wont disappoint. You will get well over your money's worth!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Such a perfect palette for a complete look! I feel like the naked 2 really suits more cool toned/fair skins, but it looks great on everyone. I really wish there were a few more matte shades, but all of the colours are so beautiful and velvety soft I cant complain. The black in this palette is the blackest, most matte black I have ever used! The value you get for this is great...definitely worth a buy if you looking for everyday and evening shades all in one place.