August 22, 2014 | 1096 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by chicagoandi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this.. with all the beautiful, wearable colors in the palette, I was excited to try it out! However, I ended up returning it. As others have said, some of the shadows had trouble staying in the palette. I made the mistake of bringing this on a business trip, and the black matte color popped out somehow in transit creating a HUGE mess and ruining some of the other shadows. I much prefer my MAC shadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Dcruz26

I was so excited to buy this. I jumped on the bandwagon late in the game but I just now became obsessed with eye shadow! I was expecting this to be the go to eye shadow of my life! I think the packaging is fine and even though it is a bit pricey, when you add up all of the eye shadows and the added gloss that comes with it...it really is a good deal. So the pros: I love pretty much all the colors, like I said...it's a good deal for the price, and they are definitely good quality shadows. Now the cons: I get glitter allover my face! I thought that this wouldn't happen with a non drugstore brand but I guess I was wrong. I have now started putting the eye shadow first and then wiped my face and then moved on to applying the rest of my make up. Regardless, I think it's a great product. I probably wouldn't purchase it again and I really don't have a specific reason. I guess I would want to try out other products out there :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by quitabandita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No, you won't hear a chorus of angels singing when you buy this, no, this won't cause everyone to kneel before you when you wear it, no it won't die of joy when you get this. Calm down kids, this isn't the makeup god's gift to the world.

What it is is a nice palette. The colors are really nice, blend really well and last a long time on the lid (over primer, can't attest to how they last without a primer). There is some fallout if you don't tap off, and I wish Urban Decay would stop sticking glitter in every palette. Why do they think we want to look like disco balls? I always get glitter cheeks no matter how I try to stop the glitter fallout, so boo on that. But the matte black is a great thing to have in here, and most of the other colors are really nice too so overall this is a good palette to have in your collection. It is good for travel as well because the case is small, closes securely and is really sturdy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by edtennisbabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love these colors...but you seriously have to use a primer to get them to stay even an hour. I get better staying power from drug store stuff! Two lippies off for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Meladamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a very affordable palette. The eyeshadows are pigmented. 12 different cool tone neutral eyeshadows in one palette (and the double-ended brush) with only $50. Worth every penny. The only reason I gave 4 out of 5 is because the eyeshadows seem to fall out a lot. Especially the shade 'YDK' 'Busted' and 'Blackout'. But overall, this is such a great deal for people who is looking for a nice neutral palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

BUY THIS! I use this with my everyday smokey eye, and I've had it since the end of 2012 and I'm putting a dent in the pans! I'd have to say that Verve is my favorite color out of this palette. :) I read somewhere that someone thought Tease was DRY and HARD TO GET ON THE BRUSH? It's such a creamy taupe color and has good color payoff, as well as Foxy, so don't worry about the matte colors being "dry." That's definitely not the case with my Naked 2. :) The only fallout I've noticed is with YDK, and I can't really notice any other colors falling out. But even if a color does, just sweep it away with a fan brush. Will repurchase the Naked 2 if I run out of a single color in this, because it's way cheaper than buying an 18$ single eyeshadow, when you can get 12 eyeshadows for 50$ all together. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by amybethan

Love this product! I wear it practically everyday for day wear with some of the lighter shades but if you were to go out the darker shades are perfect! I use it with my UD Primer Potion and it stays immaculate all day but without it by the end of the day I can see slight creasing but nothing too bad. The pigmentation is fantastic as well- definitely a must have in my opinion!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Sarhag

I like the first naked better but I still love this one. I like the brush that comes with this one much better

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by waffles85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

gorgeous everyday palette for work, casual outings, parties, etc. so easy to use even if ur a beginner i got some help from my pro girl wjmalique who is wearing a naked 2 look in her vid called acne products favorites and fails. looks gorgeous and literally its like a 5 min look and ur out the door

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by caitmarie

My favorite shadows! If you don't have it yet go buy it now! Worth the price! I use this palette nearly everyday and I've had the same palette for a year now. Great colors, great value!