July 29, 2014 | 1013 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

BUY THIS! I use this with my everyday smokey eye, and I've had it since the end of 2012 and I'm putting a dent in the pans! I'd have to say that Verve is my favorite color out of this palette. :) I read somewhere that someone thought Tease was DRY and HARD TO GET ON THE BRUSH? It's such a creamy taupe color and has good color payoff, as well as Foxy, so don't worry about the matte colors being "dry." That's definitely not the case with my Naked 2. :) The only fallout I've noticed is with YDK, and I can't really notice any other colors falling out. But even if a color does, just sweep it away with a fan brush. Will repurchase the Naked 2 if I run out of a single color in this, because it's way cheaper than buying an 18$ single eyeshadow, when you can get 12 eyeshadows for 50$ all together. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by amybethan

Love this product! I wear it practically everyday for day wear with some of the lighter shades but if you were to go out the darker shades are perfect! I use it with my UD Primer Potion and it stays immaculate all day but without it by the end of the day I can see slight creasing but nothing too bad. The pigmentation is fantastic as well- definitely a must have in my opinion!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Sarhag

I like the first naked better but I still love this one. I like the brush that comes with this one much better

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by waffles85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

gorgeous everyday palette for work, casual outings, parties, etc. so easy to use even if ur a beginner i got some help from my pro girl wjmalique who is wearing a naked 2 look in her vid called acne products favorites and fails. looks gorgeous and literally its like a 5 min look and ur out the door

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by caitmarie

My favorite shadows! If you don't have it yet go buy it now! Worth the price! I use this palette nearly everyday and I've had the same palette for a year now. Great colors, great value!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by emilyhannelx3

AMAZING. I actually might prefer this one over my original Naked palette. The packaging is definitely sturdier, and I even like the lip gloss! These shades are cooler in comparison to the original, and look gorgeous with my tan skin. There are 12 shades some shimmer, matte and glitter. All highly pigmented and work beautifully together. I can honestly say I use this everyday, and I can create a new look each time. When used along side my UD Primer Potion, my eyes are smudge free and creaseless all day long. Whether you're just getting started in makeup or looking to add to your collection, this palette is a MUST!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the packaging and I like the brush but I'm disappointed with the colours. I've got cool/pink undertones and most of the colours are simply too warm for me. Also, they are too shimmery and the glitter fallout is pretty bad.

I was really excited about this palette and couldn't wait for it to arrive. It has been a disappointment :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favourite eye shadow palette. I adore every single colour in it and probably my most used product.

The colours are gorgeous and the texture of the shadows is lovely. The only negative thing is the massive glitter fallout. Urban Decay has this problem with all of their shimmery shades, which is too bad, because it's really annoying and lowers my overall impression.

Other than, it's money well spent!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Kimber7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love both Naked palettes but I find myself reaching for this one so much more then the first. The colors are more everyday where in my opinion. I use this palette daily and I really would be lost without it. I also adore the upgraded case, the Naked 1 case is velvet and everything sticks to it or on it. The strong metal case of the Naked 2 not only is much more efficient, it also looks so much classier. One issue I have had is that when I turned my palette over when it was closed, a ton of the eyeshadows "fell" out of there spaces, so I'm guessing the glue is not the greatest but no big deal, just don't open it until you turn it upright again. Honestly I think you can not go wrong with either palette but I would suggest this on if your looking for a palette full of everyday opinions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the original Naked palette after much lusting and ended up returning it. The colors were too brown, too similar and too frosty for my age-50 eyelids. So, when this one came along, I was very reluctant to get hooked into the hype. But recently I had a Sephora gift card burning a hole in my pocket and was about to buy 2 Urban Decay eyeshadows when I realized I could get this set for about $10 more...glad I did! I have very fair, yellow-toned skin. Naked 2 is marketed as more cool/neutral, but I think the biggest difference is that the colors are lighter overall. This makes it more wearable for even the old folks among us. There are a couple of mattes that are both great (If you want more, you can buy that little Naked Matte palette they have now). Pretty much every color works with every other color. The shades are not as "frosty" as Naked seemed to be, more like a gentle shimmer. (A couple are very shimmery, but I wear them only for nights out). So far, I have used every color (even the black, as an eyeliner) and they all go on smoothly and wear well, with or without primer. (The mattes seem to crease less, but mattes in general do). I like the inclusion of the brush, which is fairly nice quality; I also like that the packaging is sturdier than the original Naked, wipes clean and snaps securely shut for travel. I wish they had included a UDPP rather than the little lip gloss, but hey, they wanted to mix it up (and it's a nice little gloss). The best thing about this palette is it has enabled me to toss a bunch of smaller palettes or duos where I only used one of the colors, because now I have most of what I need in this one kit. I know that most MUA'ers may not be with me on this, but personally I love being able to streamline my stash! Overall, big thumbs up for this set!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No