December 21, 2014 | 1551 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by wq13

Every girl must have at least one of these in their life!!!
They're the perfect mix between a gloss, balm, and lipstick! Lighter shades are a bit on the sheer side, but the darker colors are VERY pigmented. I have 3 shades: Peach Parfait, Strawberry Shortcake, and Sweet Tart. Peach Parfait is like a "your lips but better" kind of shade (very wearable), Strawberry shortcake is a cute pink that gives a slight tint to my lips, and Sweet Tart is definitely an in-your-face bold pink.
These are my go-to winter lip products because they are not as drying as regular lipstick and they give a nice pigment to my lips :) The packaging itself is also super cute. It's really simple, but adorable!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by fkpuffinlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's overrated, but still a good product. Firstly, the number one thing everyone loves about these is the moisture. I didn't experience this moisture, by about one and a half hours my lips were crying for balm. Also, they settled into my lip lines, which is ridiculous since I'm in my teens, and don't HAVE lip lines. Now onto the good. The pigmentation was there. It was a lovely color selection. The packaging is adorable, and the price is right. And while I lament the lack of moisture, in actuality I could stand having this on my lips longer than any other lipstick. (I'm a balm/gloss girl) Well done Revlon, though I don't think they are worth the praises heaped upon the lip butters.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love these :)
I have these in Fig Jam, Pink Truffle and Red Velvet. They are all just a little bit more brown/pink/red than my natural lip colour so they add a nice hint of pigment. I find that they're pretty long lasting and I think the packaging is cute as well as sturdy.
Fav combo: Fig Jam + Red Velvet

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by lillil0150

I bought Tutti Fruitti and it's my first venture into orange. But it's a lovely orangey coral on my lips. I was skeptical looking at it in the store. The pigment is good and lasts well -- doesn't get all over your teeth. Package is quite nice with elegant faux quilting design. Recommended~

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by calicomouse88

i was really hoping i would like these since everyone else has such good things to say about them, but unfortunately i agree with the people that said they do nothing for dry lips. they look absolutely terrible, they bring out every little wrinkle. definitely not worth the money

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have and love so many of these that I figured I would just write a general review. Like many before have posted, these are somewhere between a tinted balm and a lipstick. They are super comfortable to wear, and in my opinion, perfectly pigmented. They are all a little bit sheer. You can definitely apply them without a mirror if you need to. I love them for work, as I like to have some color on my lips, but on the job I don't want to wear anything too pigmented. I can't really say enough good things about them, I think they are pretty much perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS !!!! for the longest time, i didnt know what to put on my lips. i dont like the glossiness of a lip gloss, but i dont like the feel of lipsticks. then i found these amazing lip butters. they are very moisturizing, which is good because i have very dry cracked lips. with this o, you can hardly tell how gross my lips are. they come in LOTS of colors. i think the packaging is super cute. you may want to try it on before you buy though, it looks kinds different on your lips than on the packaging. i have them in creamsicle, sweet tart, and pink truffle. creamsicle is like a pale peachy nude color, if that makes sense. sweet tart isnt a bright pink, but it isnt a cool or deep pink. its simply pink. pink truffle is like a browny pink, i wear pink truffle almost every day. these lips butters are like super tinted lip balms. super moisturizing, but with the color pigmentation of a lip stick. the color lasts quiet a while too. i will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

This product is the middle-ground between a lipstick and a tinted lip balm because it is not as pigmented as a lipstick but is not as sheen as a tinted lip balm.
It has a creamy texture and goes on smoothly. It feels really nice on your lips hydrating it and unlike lipsticks it doesn't accentuate cracks.

The only downside for me is that it is not very long-lasting especially after you eat and drink it will be gone but I don't mind it too much.

It's a great lipstick and very similar to MAC's Sheen Supreme Lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by itsangela

Definitely in love with this product! Every time I go to Walmart I have to pick up another one, it's extremely moisturizing and has a very wide range of colours. Doesn't even feel like a lipstick, it feels more like a tinted lip balm. I carry one everywhere I go!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Barbie456

This stuff is awesome. I love it! I have it in Cupcake and its such a nice light pink color. I like that it has just a hint of shimmer, but not so much that its scary. The textures also very nice..