October 21, 2014 | 1234 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

This product is the middle-ground between a lipstick and a tinted lip balm because it is not as pigmented as a lipstick but is not as sheen as a tinted lip balm.
It has a creamy texture and goes on smoothly. It feels really nice on your lips hydrating it and unlike lipsticks it doesn't accentuate cracks.

The only downside for me is that it is not very long-lasting especially after you eat and drink it will be gone but I don't mind it too much.

It's a great lipstick and very similar to MAC's Sheen Supreme Lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by itsangela

Definitely in love with this product! Every time I go to Walmart I have to pick up another one, it's extremely moisturizing and has a very wide range of colours. Doesn't even feel like a lipstick, it feels more like a tinted lip balm. I carry one everywhere I go!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Barbie456

This stuff is awesome. I love it! I have it in Cupcake and its such a nice light pink color. I like that it has just a hint of shimmer, but not so much that its scary. The textures also very nice..

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Smashin31385

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Must be I'm not getting the same formula as everyone else who raves about these things. They feel so heavy and unnecessarily goopy. Gah. I'm never listening to Makeup blogs again, I work too hard to get garbage!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by zombieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought this because of the "Buttery balm" thing. Forget about buying this product if your lips gets dry and chapped all the time! I always put vaseline on before I apply lipstick but this lipstick have been one of the worst ones by far of all the lipsticks I have bought in my life but it is only because it does not work well with my dry lips. The colours are nice though and the packaging is great! But the lipstick itself is not so great for me. :( But every products works differently for other people, right?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by deecupid

I wanted to like this product soo much because i like the colours and the idea behind it.. lip butter, moisture, buttery and stuff... And I really thought with all that hype, it would make dry lips better or at least improve it.. But I was wrong... This product is not for dry lips at all!! Its ecentuates it even more!! If you have nice, non-dry lips, it would look great on you.. But not dry lips.. I thought this product will at least help hide it but it does the opposite for a lip butter im dissapointed. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are amazing. Perfect for everyday use, it's moisturising for the lips and the colour pay off is great. I have Strawberry Shortcake, Macaroon and Peach Parfait, and I think Peach Parfait is my favourite of the shades. The only thing I dislike about these is the packaging. When applying it feels flimsy and like it's about to snap, which is a little off putting for me because I'd HATE to break it. Other than that, I'm going to be purchasing more of these bad boys.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

I have red velvet and creme brule. They moisturize okay but the colour doesn't stay. I know its a balm but it just kinda slides. And with the red colour it does bleed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by FridayLong

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I finally caved to the constant good reviews from bloggers and bought several of these last week (2 one night and 4 more the next). I really like all the colors I bought, every single one. The formula is moisturizing on me and I love that it's less opaque and heavy than regular lipstick. I came here to give it a 5, but when I saw on several of the reviews how little product you get and rolled one up to check...I was flabbergasted to say the least. Considering the length of the tube, it's quite the intentional rip off. Will I buy them again? Yes, >IF<, Revlon increases the amount of product in the tube or if I find them BOGO free. $4 is about fair for what's in the tube, which is about the same amount you get in those skinny little Burt's Bees lip shimmers.

Update: I have 10 now. I really do love these, it's pretty much all I use these days. I even keep one on my desk or in my pocket (Pink Truffle) for when my lips feel dry. I STILL think the tube is deliberately misleading about the amount you get so will only buy them on sale, but I will continue to buy them BOGO.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like it but if you have any dryness on your lips it really sticks to the dry parts and makes them stand out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No