July 25, 2014 | 1790 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ReplaceAfterUse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first started using this product I was very happy with it apart from a few things I didn't like, which were, it looked a little dark/orange for my skin tone (I brought this product in light), it did have a strong smell to it and it didn't cover up my scars.

As I continued to use it I found it to be very oily, my face would look shiny while I had it on. I started breaking out alot more then I usually would (once I stopped using this product my skin cleared up). And it just left me feeling very aware during the day that I had it on, never really feeling like it set in.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by glitteratti1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Caused itching after application. Returned.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by lollylilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was the first BB cream I tried, and I was very disappointed with it. As others have said, it's really not a genuine BB cream. I would compare it more to a cheap tinted moisturizer. I have combination skin and I really have to be careful about how I moisturize - my skin can go from oily to flaky from one day to the next. While this product did help with giving my skin a healthier glow and helping to mask some imperfections, it had a strange way of making my skin somehow greasy and yet not moisturized. It also didn't sit well with my makeup. I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by lovesmakeup525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this a lot. It's my first BB cream but it does what I expected...from what I expected a BB cream is lighter and more natural than a foundation and also better for the skin, but a little heavier than tinted moisturizer.

I have a natural looking foundation that I like but I just hate wearing foundation every day..to me it's a hassle and my skin isn't bad so I don't like the idea of having a full face on all the time. But, admittedly when I do wear foundation my skin looks nicer and my face looks brighter/better.

This is a good compromise because just like with foundation I get an even glowing complexion and my face just looks smoother and nicer! But unlike foundation this stuff feels more natural and light (and my foundation is light coverage). Basically if you have slightly uneven tones or redness where there are a few pimples and just want a nice, even finish that looks natural and dewy, this is your thing. I apply slightly more where I have a few pimples and the coverage is lighter than my foundation but enough for me.

However if you want real coverage and not just a light even glow this probably won't do enough for you.

This also feels more natural and moisturizes, also is supposed to do some other stuff like even and condition your skin I think. When I put it on it doesn't really feel like face makeup, but like cream.

So far I am loving it, for someone who just wants a nice even finish without wearing full face makeup it's perfect.

I use a little bit of clear primer under it and a dusting of translucent powder (Revlon) over it like I would with foundation but it feels a lot more natural than foundation, and also I have been told it looks more natural than my foundation, but my foundation itself looks pretty natural!

Great stuff, definitely hit the spot for what I was looking for. I may become hooked and start wearing it most days in fact.

People said they had a problem with the shades because there are only 3. I am quite pale but the fair, lightest shade looks perfectly natural and blends in perfectly with my own skin tone.

Mine isn't the oil free one, it's the regular one. I have a few small breakouts here and there but my skin is not oily and IME oil free foundations were gross and cakey on me so I don't usually buy oil free.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by saharajordana

Like many other BB creams on the market, the Light shade was too dark/orange for my skin...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by afoxxylady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up during my third trimester when my face was feeling extra dry and it was also summertime so I was looking for something that would be lightweight and not break me out. This seemed like a miracle product for me because I've always had to load on moisturizer before applying foundation to combat flakiness which causes breakouts. This stuff is awesome because it gives my skin the moisture that I need and it doesn't break me out. The color match is actually pretty close for me. I think if it were just a tiny bit more yellow, it would cover my redness better but because of how moisturizing this product is I don't get as much redness when wearing this. All in all, I love this and I'm going to repurchase it because I don't want to ever be without this. HG status!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Adriana2013

Hi there, I have never used any foundation makeup before. I have oily skin so I always worry that my skin will get worse if I start applying foundation. I have visible open pores and get blackheads on my nose. So when I discovered this BB cream, I was amazed how smooth and refreshed my skin looked. It is only slightly tinted but it manages to cover the pores and the blackheads. I have been happy with it for 6 months. However my skin started to get a bit more oily recently and it affects the effects of this BB cream. I apply it and about 2 hours later, I have to use a tissue on my face to control the T-zone as it is shiny. I bought the new version for oily/combination skin but it is not as pleasant as this original BB cream. The new version leaves dry patches and flakes on my nose, forehead so I am not keen. Next thing I want to try is to use powder to control the shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by xxheyitscocoxx

This product is absolutely AMAZING! I love it so much! I've already gone through 2 of them and I'm now on my 3rd. I use it every single day ad it doesn't feel heavy or anything like that. The consistency of it is really nice and creamy. However, if you put too much on it obviously will look cakey. I only put like a really small amount and it still has medium coverage. On top of it I put dream lumi concealer from Maybelline and the fit me powder and then it looks really good. It's definitely worth it and if you haven't tried it go and try it. I promise you won't reget it. :) xx

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by ashconci

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this because it was thick and did even out my redness. I didn't break out from this amazingly! I gave it a 4 because I didnt see results I think the only thing it did was protect me from the sun and even out my skin tone when I had it on. It did not cover my blemishes really it just lighted them up a bit. I am still going to keep looking, but this is good stuff to wear under foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by kmciolli

So this is the first BB cream I tried and I was pretty disappointed with it.

I do have rosacea and some acne here and there, as well as dry patches around my nose and forehead.

First the pros, because I do think this product actually has some:
1. Very generous amount of product. The bottle is very big!
2. Pleasant smell

And that's about it for the pros.

This has very little coverage - just made my face look very shiny. Despite its thick consistency it covered very poorly. I had to cake powder on top, and still you could see all the redness. :/ Also it made my face slick a few hours later. I would NOT call this a "miracle skin perfector." For me, it did little to nothing to improve the look of my skin, not even when layered under a foundation.