Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was absolutely horrible for me.
It made my face look like an oil slicked orange.
I have pretty dry skin so I figured that this would work decent for me, boy was I wrong.
Within 10 minutes it oxidized to an orange tint on my skin and within 3 days I had horribly clogged pores.
I ended up giving it to my mom, who tossed it because it did the same to her.

on 7/28/2013 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I dont really use this product much as it feels really greasy and it doesn't really make much difference to my face. I have this in the colour 0-3 medium. I bought it in the winter as I thought it would moisturise my skin as well as giving me a slight glow but it didn't. I couldn't really see any difference! It smells nice but I would not buy this again.

This is a great product. I have normal-dry skin, so I don't really have oil control issues with this. It pretty good coverage and a lovely finish. I noticed a big improvement in my skin after I ditched foundation and started using this. My friend with oily skin had breakouts from this but she LOVED the shine control one. She says its just as good as the Dr. Jarts BB Cream so if's nice that Garnier came out with versions for all skin types. I will say that light/medium may be a bit dark for paler people, since my mom tried using it and thought it was too dark.

on 7/23/2013 2:16:00 PM

I really like this product. When I first bought it this winter, it was perfect for my skin and made it look like I had no make up on. However, the only downfall was the consistency of the product. I personally felt that in the summer it made my skin look oily. When I wore it and talked on the phone, it would leave product on the screen. It was quite watery compared to the other BB creams I have tried. I don't have much acne, so I don't need a lot of coverage so I made do with it. If you do suffer from acne, this won't do much for you. It is a good base for bronzer or powder, and is better than slathering on the foundation. I would recommend this to someone who is just looking for a natural makeup look, and doesn't have oily skin.

on 7/19/2013 5:33:00 PM

I absolutely hate this product. It literally feels like I'm smearing grease on my face, and it is extremely shiny, even on my flakey, super-dry areas, so you'll need to powder A LOT, just to get a dewy finish. In addition to that, the colour range is terrible. It comes in two shades, light and medium. The two shades are very similar, and quite dark. Bottom line is that I would not recommend this product to anyone.

on 7/18/2013 8:05:00 PM

I needed to buy a different BB Cream since I was worried about school picture day (I wear BB Cream instead of foundation but my Maybelline one had too high of SPF for pictures) so I decided to get the Garnier one. I like how the BB Cream blends nicely into my skin and the color matches really well. I felt like the BB Cream was a little too oily even on my dry skin (from being on Accutane) but when I put a powder to set the cream, it wasn't as oily. Since Maybelline's BB Cream is more liquidy, I wasn't used to this creamy and thick BB Cream. Once you blend it, it's obviously more smoother/liquidy. I guess I'll just have to get used to thicker BB Cream. :/
Overall, it does give adequate coverage but does not fully cover my acne spots and redness. Pretty good for a drugstore BB though! (But a little pricey for my taste)

Ooooh, love this BB Cream! Love! I recently purchased Maybelline's 8-in-1 BB creme but it was too watery and sheer for me, for people with almost-flawless skin it would work but it didnt work for me! So I decided to give this a shot after a REALLY long time ago when I had a sample of this from a magazine, and I loved it! So i picked this up and have LOVED it since! It has a great consistency- thick and creamy, but not too heavy! It comes in a great sized squeeze tube and I only need a little tiny bit of this for my whole face :) Not too cakey- but with great coverage! It isnt super oily but I still set it with a translucent powder just so it lasts all day! Definite repurchase :))

on 7/10/2013 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love this stuff! I used to absolutely hate this BB cream. I thought it was way too dark and didn't do anything. I recently started using it again and I'm in love. I have tried a ton of drugstore BB creams and this one is by far the best. It is a really great base for concealer or foundation, it evens out your skin tone and perfects your skin somewhat. A lot of my foundations and concealers are too light for me so using this underneath or even mixing a bit of it with foundations really makes the color a lot better and also gets rid of the cakey-ness. Another plus is that you get a TON of product in here. The downside to this is that it doesn't have a wide color range, luckily i really like the color of it but very fair toned people would not. The packaging is also very messy if you aren't careful and don't clean it up- it gets all over the lid. If you are familiar with Garnier then you know that all their products smell the same, this BB cream also has the signature Garnier scent. Overall I think people need to give this BB cream a second chance like I did. Also don't have too high expectations, remember this isn't a foundation, just a BB cream - it isn't supposed to do what a lot of reviewers are saying it should.

on 7/10/2013 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product made my skin look sallow. My natural skin is healthier. That's my main complaint. I look sickly when I wear it.

I love the dewy finish. I lived the scent. I hate that I broke out and my skin became insanely dry after using for a couple of weeks.

Would not recommend.

on 7/10/2013 9:53:00 AM

This one of those products where you either hate it or love it. It has slowly grown on me and I really like it, i'll be honest, yes it does have a very dewy finish but i get rid of that look but using a translucent powder afterwards which soaks up the excess oils. I genuinely like it :)