April 19, 2014 | 934 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a good mascara, but I feel it dries out really fast. After it dries, it starts to clump alot more. I can't wear this now without combing through my lashes alot, it goes on quite unevenly. But yes, very decent mascara for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

This stuff is AMAZING! It's only 2.99. Forget high priced mascara this stuff blows it all out of the water. It lengthens and makes my lashes so full. No spider lashes and it doesn't bleed or streak. I've had people ask if I was wearing falsies when I wear this.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by VintageBeauty427

BEST MASCARA EVER. This gives you length AND volume! The name says it all! It lasts a VERY long time! It lasted about 6-7 months for me! And it's only 2.99 at my Walgreens! Towards the end of it's shelf-life,it will become VERY thick and goopy! If you have trouble putting the wand back in due to a super thick consistency,it's time to throw it out,hun!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by aabilez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The first time I got this mascara I got the tube with the pink writing and I was very underwhelmed. I had read all the great reviews on here and just didn't get the hype. I started thinking I had picked up the wrong one. A week or so ago I picked up the tube with purple writing and it is really good!! I love the brush. It lengthens and volumizes for me which is a miracle. I look for both in a mascara but just didn't think it existed. I have given up on lengthening at all because I would rather have volume. This gives both! It can get a little clumpy on me and the formula dries a little crunchy if that makes sense but for the price and the combination of length and volume I would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by muppitonastring

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The key thing about this mascara is that it is good for the price. For $2.99 (though I got this online internationally because it isn't sold in the UK, so it wasn't that cheap for me considering postage and customs) it is better than many other more expensive mascaras. Having said that I won't buy it again since I find it clumpy and heavy. Price is somewhat important but I'd rather have a mascara that works for my needs (I like an all-rounder mascara and have regular length/thickness lashes) and that I enjoy using. I have used it for a month so feel that I have given it a fair chance. It weighs my lashes down so there is no curling aspect, length is mildly improved (though I was not expecting much since this is marketed as a volumising mascara), volume is decent but nothing remarkable, colour is as black as you can hope for so that's good. But like I said it clumps very quickly (small dot like clumps), makes my lashes 'sag' and feels crispy. I always have to wipe off the fat glob on the tip of the wand because that makes the clumping worse, often need to use a spoolie on lashes afterwards. Need oil cleanser to get this all off, facial wash alone isn't enough. All just too much work for me. I much prefer other 'drugstore' mascaras like Prestige My Biggest Lashes, Max Factor 2000 Calorie and Covergirl Lash Blast - they cost a little more yes, but they also perform far better IMO, so I'll just stick with those.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by kim080464

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For a $3 or less mascara you really can't go wrong with this. Honestly, guys and gals this is by far my favorite mascara.I have tried a range of high and low end. I always see those darned commercials with the gorgeous lashes (only to find out they are wearing false lashes) and think I will find better if I run out and buy the product immediately. I think I am over it. Truly ladies, if you want super stunning lashes invest in some natural looking falsies and master applying them. Otherwise, this mascara will do.

First off, this mascara dries pretty quick. I apply two coats. if you try to add any more than that, it will clump and get messy. However, I don't think a third coat would add any more drama. Two is perfect.

Second, this seems to lengthen and volumize. my lashes have never looked longer or fuller.

Some of my other favorites are:telescopic carbon black, voluminous carbon black, rimmel lash accelerator. However the Jordana is my favorite. Even the others I mentioned are in the $6-$7 range. Jordana is under $3. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by lciaravi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This really is a 'hidden' treasure of a great bargain of a fantastic thickening mascara. Just 3-4 strokes of this, and my lashes look great. Does not smudge, but removes easily. Go get you some!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yeah, it's crazy how cheap and good this mascara is. It applies easily, it gives me super plush and long lashes, and it removes easily (but didn't smudge.) I do blot the tip on a paper towel since there is no edge to remove excess mascara on the wand, but I usually do that anyway, so not a bother for me. Try this stuff...it's $3.99 at MOST and I find the hype is true.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by HeatherlyBreezes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best I've tried - including HE. Head to Wags and try it out. If you don't like you're out a whole $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was on the hunt for a new mascara and came across the rave reviews for this. Of course, I had to go to Walgreens and get it as soon as I read how amazing it was. Seriously, cheapest stuff out there, and GREAT quality! My HG mascara is L'Oreals Extra Collagen Volume, but this is some competition for it! I tried it out first like a month or two ago, for some reason I didn't like it. I recently tried it again, and I am IN LOVE! I like huge lashes, I know some people go for a natural look, I go for the huge, falsies, dramatic look. This gives me that! I put two coats of this on first, then another coat of the Extra Collagen one, and OMG holy lashes! It makes my lashes thick, long, black, volumized, and simply AMAZING! Seriously recommend this!