Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

3.4

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%).Inactive Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin 1 Sorbitol, Water, Xanthan Gum.

on 6/18/2009 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is such a great natural cleanser! it's best for waking up in the morning and for doing a simple wash for your face at night! If you don't have any skin problem or just a pimple or two, this is great product! I have sensitive skin so your face won't get damaged or anything. You will feel a little tightening on your face but this product won't dry you out at all! just put on the other needed products for your face: toner and moistureizer :)

on 6/14/2009 5:55:00 PM

I picked this up without reading any reviews for it and I really regret it. I have combination skin that isn't terribly acne prone and I wanted something that wouldn't leave me with dry, burning skin so I picked this up. Unfortunately, it leaves my T-Zone very shiny and oily after only a few hours, and it doesn't get that way normally, which really bothered me. I don't know if I'm even going to finish this bottle before I switch to something else.

on 6/3/2009 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Cool

This cleanser is mild and I like the fact that it doesn't dry my skin out as much as other anti-acne cleansers. I have only used it for a week so far so I will give it more time to see it's effectivess but my skin feels great so far! I also follow this with a mask for best results. Love the smell!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff comes in a bottle with one of the foam tops and a clear cap. this did not help my acne at all. the product claims to give you a clear complexion and it doesnt. it smells kind of like the natural food smell, its hard to explain and it comes out in a foam form but it doesnt give you much in a pump.

*I recently tried using this again and for some reason it worked! Maybe it was because I used a exfoliating sponge with it.

on 5/27/2009 5:02:00 PM

As far as drugstore brand cleansers go, I do think this entire brand is overpriced. It's okay as a cleanser but doesn't have any more acne fighting power than clean and clear or neutrogena. I'd rather splurge for a professional product and see results than waste my time on a mediocre face wash with expensive packaging.

on 5/26/2009 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The ingredients are pretty decent. The packaging is good, as the pump is very convenient, and the wash does a good job with cleaning your face (removes make-up as well). Overall, leaves you with a good feeling, not too dry and tight, and also removes the oil. It gives you a fresh face and makes your skin look clear after it is washed. Pretty good!

on 5/10/2009 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I thought this product worked well on my acne prone skin. My skin looks even tone as well.

on 4/26/2009 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

the Aveeno clear complection foaming cleanser works great...i love it! it prevents breakouts and it evens out my skin tone!

This is a very gentle and natural cleanser with no harsh fragrances. It did an okay job cleansing my skin,nothing special. The packaging is nice but the dispenser sometimes clogs. The price and availability is also great.

on 4/25/2009 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

YIKES!! This stuff made my face a disaster. Utterly drying and made my face break out left and right. I cannot to Salicylic Acid