November 24, 2014 | 1937 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by CoverGirl74

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

the Aveeno clear complection foaming cleanser works great...i love it! it prevents breakouts and it evens out my skin tone!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sparklystar1234

This is a very gentle and natural cleanser with no harsh fragrances. It did an okay job cleansing my skin,nothing special. The packaging is nice but the dispenser sometimes clogs. The price and availability is also great.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Nkruythoff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

YIKES!! This stuff made my face a disaster. Utterly drying and made my face break out left and right. I cannot to Salicylic Acid

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by samaraiv

i really love this cleanser, it is perfect for my combination skin, it won't dry out your skin nor leaves oily residues on your face, the price of this cleanser is reasonable and 2 pumps are enough for the entire face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I decided to purchase this cleanser after I bought the pads and loved them. My skin is naturally pretty oily, but here lately it seems alot worse than usual and my normal face wash just wasnt cutting it. This stuff is amazing. I have way less oil than before, no breakouts and my skin texture is just very very smooth and bright. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by beaglesrule

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this cleanser ~ I've been using it for over a week now and I've noticed a difference in my skin.

I don't find it drying at all ~ I've got combination, (getting to) mature skin. It cleans very well, I follow up with a toner and cotton pads which would definitely show left over make up traces.

The foam itself is very light and airy in texture and I have no problem with the fragrance ~ I find that to be very light also.

I bought this on a whim and am happy with it ~ now let's see if it's magically discontinued....

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by nightinggale07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was just a 'meh' cleanser for me. The smell is light and pleasant enough and I really love the fact that it comes out as a soft foam but, it didn't feel like it was cleaning my face. I used the entire bottle of this stuff and my face wasn't any clearer for it. For the record, I have oily, acne-prone skin. When I'd wash my face with this, it kind of felt like it had some type of oil or moisturizer in it- which isn't a good thing for me. I started getting zits on my cheeks (I usually never get them there). Overall, I liked the pump because it was convenient, and the soft foam--that's all. I will not repurchase, my money is better spent elsewhere!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by gabiinchicago

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros: Hasn't caused breakouts after one month's use. Not overdrying. Pump applicator is easy to use. Price is okay. Need only one pump. I like that it doesn't seem to leave any residue. I alternate this with Cetaphil, and when I use this, the water cascades off my skin in sheets, but when I use Cetaphil, the water rolls down in drops, almost like there's oil or a residue on my skin. Not sure how else to describe it.

Cons: Scent - wish they'd skip this but not horrible. Would like a clear bottle to see how much is left. If you wear a long-lasting MU, you'll need a MU remover first.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by shyegurli

I've been using this product for over 5 years ever since I got a really bad case of acne when i was in highschool and nothing helped. I've used all sorts of expensive brands hoping to clear my skin but nothing worked until I randomly came across this at the drugstore. I picked it up and its probably the best choice I've made. The reason I got this was because of the natural ingredients that are in here. Keep in mind, this is not a miracle worker, but over time I saw my skin slowly clearing up and getting better and better. My acne from my teenage years have finally gone away. I do still get a couple of pimples here and there from time to time but honestly this cleanser has done a great job in clearing up my skin. After every wash it leaves my face feeling very clean and fresh and I do like the smell as well. I recommend this product to anyone who has tried everything and anything and still has not found a solution to their acne prone skin. For about $7-$8 I think it is definitly worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Vanessa_poc

I like foaming stuff b/c I feel like it cleans better for some reason. I use this to wash my makeup off and in the morning. It doesn't feel like it would clean makeup, but when I'm done, sometimes I'll take a white towel and wipe it across my face to check, and there is nothing there. I usually only get a couple random blemishes, probably from my junk food diet or I've been wearing too much makeup and clogging my pores. My face does feel a little dry afterwards, and I get minor dry patches, but I keep using it and I moisturize. I have tried sooo many cleansers and everytime I steer away from this, I break out like crazy. The only other cleanser that did the same job, but didn't seem to dry as much was St. Ives Apricot scrub, but I felt like that was too harsh for my skin to use daily. I'll keep using Aveeno's foaming cleanser, though b/c it works as long as I use moisturizer afterwards. And besides the random blemishes, my face is clear. As a sidenote, I never really had problems with acne besides tons of blackheads on my forehead when I was younger, but I got and used up a prescription for those years ago and they never came back. Perhaps this cleanser is why. I use the St. Ives scrub once a week now also, instead of daily.