April 19, 2014 | 1574 users online

Highlighters - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat No 1

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2006 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Tsunade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good product on its own, but for the price? OUCH. Too sheer on my dark circles, but it looks good when I use it over my BB corrector. Wouldn't buy again, mostly for the price. Oh yeah- and it doesn't really do much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2006 1:27:00 PM More reviews by chloebelle11

I have re-bought Touch Eclat so many times I have lost count. I don't use it as a concealer but more as a highlighter. I will put concealer on under my eyes and around my nose and layer on some Touche Eclat if I need a little more coverage. My favorite place to use this is right beneath my eyebrows on the brow bone to highlight. And along the bridge of my nose. Wonderful texture, can go on over your makeup and not look cakey!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 5:08:00 PM More reviews by gillian1975

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The original and by far the best. Does a wonderful job of concealing around the eyes, nose and mouth area. Far superior to other concealers of this type I have tried. Yes, it is expensive but it really is one of those products that it is worth spending more on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2006 1:38:00 PM More reviews by PatGrover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it! Perfect for highlighting bridge of my nose and corner of my eyes. Also it covers my blemishes. I do however first apply foundation, then concealer with loose powder. If all this won't cover i can count on the YSL TE to cover the rest. Can't believe that i can put this on top of my powder and it won't cake. Absolutly a must have for everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2006 8:26:00 PM More reviews by suelll

i m as yellow as humanly possible so i was quite put off by the pink in the #1 but somehow it managed to blend itself quite naturaly on my undereye area. i didnt know that the brush could be washed so i was quite disgusted with it before i read other reviews. i shall be washing it tonite. i have been using the brush to dab the brightener on my ring finger before dabbing lightly and then gently blending it onto my undereye. i feel that by this way i actually skip one step because i always need to blend afterwards anyways plus this way my eye cream wont get onto the disgusting brush!

touche eclat is sheer yet can do a good job at masking dark circles but extremely expensive. my advice would be to market this in a less expensive-maybe-not-in-gold-metal tube for people who could do without the brush. and then halve the price perhaps....till that happens i will keep buying this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2006 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Aeries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

dont know what a highlighter meant for, but this is the best for eye circle. reflects, covers, everything, great for the upper eye circle as well. simply the best.

as it is not a concealer, i still need my previous favourites, cle du peur and inuoi, to cover acne mark.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2006 4:56:00 PM More reviews by ShoobieDoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the one item that I consider essential for making up. Even if it's just to wear over moisturiser to even out complexion with nothing more than mascara, it works absolute miracles. I have natural dark rings under my eyes and this really makes them less noticeable without resorting to masking them with gunk. I use it on eye lids as a primer for eye shadow too. It's genius, blends like a dream and though it's expensive it's worth every penny. I've tried copycats from other brands including high end brands but none of them come close to the magic that is Touche Eclat!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2006 4:17:00 PM More reviews by strawberry_suger

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my third tube of this, and i still love it! visibly lighteds/refreshes my face. I apply it under my eyes and on the brown bone, and around the nose. I have pretty youthful skin but this really wakes me up, useful around this stressful exam period! Even though its not a concealer it does help cover up my blemishes. I also use as a base for ls and es. Lovely, hand-bag friendly gold tube (which is now pretty iconic!) and a reasonable price (22)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2005 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet..It's been a HG of mine for 4 yrs now...I want to start off by saying this is NOT meant to be used as a concealer which is a common misconception..It's a highlighter for adding "light" to areas like under eyes&cornes,brow bone,around the mouth etc...BUT...I use this under my eyes on my mild dark circles and it does conceal them.Again,It won't cover really dark cirles ..This keeps me looking alive,awake and refreshed..When I don't use it,it's very apparent..LOL I'm an LLL with golden undertones and find #1 looks the most natural on me even though it is pinky based..It's blends right in.Also wanted to address a complaint alot of people have about this product getting "moldy" You MUST keep the brush clean.Yes,the brush can be washed.And if you keep it clean,it will not mold.Even if it's just wiping it down with alcohol..It's is a little pricey @$36 U.S but totally worth it in my opinion

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2005 7:46:00 AM More reviews by lenchen

I like this concealer. It is more like a highlighter though. If I really want to hide something I have to use another concealer. It is easy to apply, and I usually use it under the eyes and around the nose. It is quite expensive though and I have used concealers that were much cheaper and I have like just as much. So even though I like the product I think I will buy another concealer next time.