July 31, 2014 | 1002 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by hkgrl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this every day for a month now, and it makes my morning routine so easy! I only use a pea-sized amount, and pat it onto my face and blend with my fingers. It spreads quite easily, and evens out my skin tone. It covers the redness around my nose well, but I need concealer for my under eye circles and acne scars. As for the color, it goes on a bit gray, but matches my light yellow-based Asian skin tone after five minutes. Since I have an oily T-zone, I set it with Shu uemura loose powder, and it stays matte for a good 4 hours before I have to blot. It slowly wears off after 5-6 hours. I will continue to try other BB creams / tinted moisturizers, but this will definitely be a staple in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by mahlesah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am 20 yrs old and have oily, acne prone Asian skin.My skin is more paler with a little yellow undertones than most Asian girls. At first when i tried this bb cream, it did break me out around my cheeks and chin and it felt very oily and heavy on my skin. So i decided to stop using this product for about a 2 months. Maybe it was because this was around August when i tried this bb cream or maybe i just used too much of this product, i don't know. I decided to pick it up again and use it during the winter time since i felt it would be better during the colder seasons. I tried using a smaller glob since the last time i used a bigger glob and i thought that could be one of the reasons why i broke out so badly. I also used a even amount of primer on my skin before putting on this cream. I usually apply it in small sections first and then gradually apply more if i feel i need more coverage. I noticed that a lot of people were commenting on the color of this cream but I guess the grey color seemed okay on my skin since it didn't look too much of a difference. So far i haven't broken out yet but it still does feel a little oily on my face but its more tolerable. I am starting to like this product but I'm not to sure if i would want to buy another bottle of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 2:52:00 AM More reviews by starnet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This covers imperfections, evens out skin tone, provides spf. The only problem with it is that it's way too oily for my already-oily skin. So I cannot wear this as regular makeup because it becomes too greasy and therefore I can't use it with any other products on my face. (I cannot use this as a regular foundation and layer anything over it like concealer or powder.) I only wear this when I need to run out to get something, but don't want to do full makeup and don't want to be barefaced due to my acne and discolorations. It looks nice when on, as if one's real skin, while covering flaws.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by bert6889

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this product in a sampler package, which came with the Super Plus+ Pink and VIP Gold, Diamond and the Origional Oriental in tube form.
I found this to be overall a good BB cream. (My second favorite of this pack).
PROS
-Good coverage
-Buildable
-Can eleminate the need for a concealer which is nice
-Great for sensitive and acne prone skin
-Smoothing
-Matte finish
-No strong odor
-Sebum (Oil) control
-Acts as a Primer (I love this!)
CONS
-Does not change to perfectly match my skin tone, but does more closely match my tanned skin when it is oxidized (this is a con because it is winter time and I have lost my colour)
-Comes out of the tube grey, and takes between 10 and 15 minutes to oxidize
-I am not a huge fan of the texture, it is similar to that of the too faced primers and applies that way so it is more difficult to blend though not impossible
-I found this cream to be Drying on my skin even when I moisturized beforehand (though it is wintertime on the Canadian Priaries)
OVERALL
This is a good BB cream for the summer months for me. This BB cream is fairly priced on the SKIN79 North American Website a 40g container will cost you about $30, which from my research so far, and being limited by the BB creams available to people in Canada seems pretty average. I am not a huge fan of the texture, it is thicker and you need to spend a little time blending it in. I will admit I am into the quick makeup routine so the time it takes for this to apply and oxidize definitely adds some time to my routine (which I don't always have). Lastly I found this product to be drying on my skin, in the summer when I used this cream more often I didn't notice the drying effects but the winters in Winnipeg are so dry my skin actually cracks if I don't moisturize and I found that after a few hours of wear my skin was starting to dry out. It is for that last reason if I do repurchase this product it will be for summer use. But, if you have normal, combination or oily skin, if you are a teenager, if you have sensitive skin and you fall into Macs N(C or W)20-25 range definitely give this product a try. Bonus: this is usually offered in a sample 4 pack for about 5 dollars! WIN!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by tiparing

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG BB cream. Get it from ebay so it's authentic and not fake. Have super, super sensitive skin and it has never broken me out. The only thing I hate is the bottle it's in. Going to have to figure out how to break into it to get what's left after it stops pumping normally.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Klonophunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color matches my skin tone very well. It has a consistency and coverage similar to Dr. Jart Premium BB, but in a much lighter color, which is good for me. Check my profile for my skin tone, a neutral NC15. I'm very pleased with the finish and price as well: It costs a fraction of what Dr Jart's cost with better results. I'll update when I've worn this enough to see if it makes a difference in my hyper pigmentation.

EDIT: I've been wearing this for a few months: does nada for hyper pigmentation. However, for such a bargain product, I'm not surprised. I love having this BB Cream as an option: it feels pretty nice on the skin and covers all but the worst of blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Tallywa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like this. it has good enough coverage to cover up the redness around my nose, minor acne scars, and enough of my circles for me to look awake. my favorite thing about this though is how completely natural it looks. it hides my pores amazingly too. it says it adjusts to your skin tone, and it does, but it's not really accurate, the grey tone does go away but i feel like it just dries more yellow toned than it goes on. its buildable, but i wouldnt suggest putting on alot all over the face, just building it around blemishes and on dark circles works really well for me. its finish looks slightly shiny, so i usually use a bit of powder just to get off the shine, but otherwise it lasts well and controls oil decently. dont expect it to be completely matte, but it does stay on without looking completely oily all day for me

some people have said it breaks them out, and think that's the case with me too, except it only breaks me out around my nose, so i think ill try bb creams but use this to cover my dark circles in the mean time

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Do8666

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have tried the orange label prior to the pink label, and found that the pink label is much better for me. I am NW15 with combination/oily skin. This cream looks darker than my skin tone when I first pump it out, but once applied it's almost as if it transforms itself to blend right in with my skin tone. It has more of a matte finish than the orange label. Also, it pumps out a perfect amount of product. Where as, the orange label pumps out way too much product. The packing is nice, and if you want to see how much product is left, the inner tube actually lifts out of the outter case, and you can hold it to light to see exactly how much is left. I have been using this bottle everyday for a month and a half and I still have more than 50% left in it. The coverage is impressive, I don't use foundation anymore. It's also saved me money on moisturizers and SPF creams. For extra coverage, I wait about 5 mins to let the BB cream set, then I add a loose or pressed powder to set it. This is my new HG and I plan to continue to buy this over and over again.

Also: I see that others are complaining of breakouts, I'd just like to note that this product has not caused me to break out at all, in fact, my complexion is more clear and even toned from using this product. I use to use pro activ for my occasional break outs, but I have not had any since using this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been trying tons of BB and TM, this one does come out greyish and then blends into your tone. It would only work for fair skinned girls like me. I like the blending and consistency, did not break me out. It could use a little more coverage for me, but overall above some of the others out there. A generous swappers RAOK a sample, I was so smitten I had to get it, would definitely re-purchase. There is a difference between USA and Korean BB Creams. Great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by cuwtiechen

im an asian girl with combination, sensitive, and problematic fair skin. This bbcream provides full coverage and is very moisturizing. The downside is that it does create a grey cast right after you apply it as many others have stated as well. I gave it only two lippies because sadly the ingredients gave my skin an allergic reaction, and my dermatologist said it was probably due to the whitening and anti-aging properties inside. its sad that i had to get rid of this product cause i really liked the fact that it was very natural looking. hope this helped others