December 21, 2014 | 898 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was cheap (about $15 on Amazon) and shipped quickly. The weird gray-ish color actually smoothed itself into a very flattering shade and didn't oxidize on me at all. The formula was smooth, incredibly easy to apply, and definitely blurred most imperfections, leaving a soft-focus glow that lasted all day. I loved it! Aaaaaaaaaaaand it eventually ruined my skin. Insane breakouts and clogs that wouldn't go away. Still dealing with the aftereffects months later. It's probably all the silicones.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by ChubbyBunny3698

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Skin79 Hot Pink Super+ Triple Function BB cream is my first ever face makeup product. I have combination/oily skin with 1 or 2 blemishes around my mouth and semi-visible blackheads. I was wanting to try some foundations, but I was afraid that I might make mistakes with my foundation, like it being too cakey or something like that, so a BB cream or tinted moisturizer was a great start for me, I guess. I purchased this off Ebay from a legit seller from Korea, and it's authentic. YAY. As this is my first face makeup product, I kinda expected good outcomes from it, hearing all the good hypes about this product, sadly I'm sorry Skin79, you didn't impress me :(
So let me talk you through some of things way I think this product can execute better. I have tested and tried this product more than 4 months in order to write this review properly.

Packaging:
Who doesn't like foundations/ BB cream that comes with pumps, it simply hygienic and clean. I can give point to that, however, I don't see the reason why the product comes with a thick packaging, I didn't pay $15AU for the pretty pink packaging. Like majority of foundations or any face makeup product, this product contains 30gram+. Son of a cow, the packaging is so thick and bulky, do you actually know how much product are you actually using or how much is left inside the bottle after you THINK you finished it? Thank god, I came across 'hotpeachjuicy' from YouTube, she made a video on the craplaod of product from this BB cream you DON'T get, after you THINK you finished it. CHECK IT, it would help you save your money and product. YouTube title is BB Cream Users....Must see this! You will thank me <3

Shade:
I'm an NC25 on regular days and NC30 on summer times, with asian skin. I'm a warm tone with yellow undertone and slight redness on my nose. Skin79 Hot Pink Super+ Triple Function BB cream was probably initially designed for skin shade range for light to medium skintone, sorry for those ladies with darker skin, this might not be right for you, because it might turn grayish on you. Ok here's the catch to this product that kinda put me off from repurchasing this BB cream again. For girls out there who have some slight redness or pinkish undertone to there skin, this BB cream enhances that, once I let the grayness for the BB cream settle in and transform into flesh colour, there is still remain some slight pinkish or redness to my skin. That can be comebacked with a good concealer, but for the performance on this product itself, it's not good.

Coverage:
As for coverage, I love it, just what I wanted and expected. Light, breathable coverage, which does wonders for those ladies and gentlemen out their that want a bit of coverage and it's suitable for everyday uses. As for coverage wise, let me tell you that this BB cream doesn't provide enough coverage for those who is seeking to conceal any dark circles, blackheads or blemishes. The great thing I get out of this product, is that it blends into my skin like a dream, even with my clean finger, and not just sitting on top of my skin, flaking or sliding off. AND Skin79 Hot Pink Super+ Triple Function BB cream does not oxidize or turn orange and comes with SPF 25++, YAYAY for SPF~!!

Longevity:
Since this product is probably an oil based and have a creamy consistency, it would probably serve justice to this product by topping it off with some light pressed or loose powder of your choice. For my skin type, it lasted me for around about 3 hours the most without any powders, and for hotter weather, I would best advise you to apply some primer underneath or powder on top, to keep your BB cream in tip-top shape.

Scent:
Another positive thing I got to say about this is probably the scent, I don't like it, but I don't hate it. It got a light moisturizer or cream type smell with a slight fragrance, it's ok girls, it will go fade quickly once applied and soaked to your face.

Finish:
If you are looking for a light to medium coverage face makeup that offers a semi- dewy/natural finish, Skin79 got all the package.

Application:
For application, I usually just keep it simple and quick for school, god gave you fingers, use them. However, if you are a bit skeptic about using your fingers to apply the product, try pumping 1 pump worth of the product onto a damp foundation sponge. By that, it will provided the most flawless and seamless finish.

Main Ingredients:
Tangerine oil- helps brighten the skin and believed to help keep control acne and blemishes.
Arbutin- help the whitening of the skin
Phyto-complex- helps provide nutrition for the skin
Adenosine- help wrinkle improvement (works hand in hand with the SPF25)
Ceraminde3- Provide moisture to the skin
Osmopur- Provide the skin from harsh environments, dirty and oil

Repurchase: No, sorry, but it's an alright product :)

Thank you for reading, hope this helps you! LOL, longest review I have wrote yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by shazzberry

For me it's good to use in the summer, since it is slightly drying (oil control) rather than moisturising, i get dry skin in the winter and oilier skin in the summer so it is my summer BB cream and makes my skin look really good. Can skip the concealer too if i have slept well.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Shizuku2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I must be the only person that's not a fan of this BB cream. For reference, i'm half Korean, with combination skin (more dry than oily though), with fine lines and age spots and small areas of melasma. It comes out of the bottle kinda gray, and once it oxidizes (couple of minutes later), it's supposed to start to almost match your skin, but in my case it doesn't, as the color looks pale and slightly unnatural, and i noticed after using it for awhile, it started to oxidize to a slightly orange-ish color. The finish is almost matte, and slightly tacky. It's definitely for oily or combination skin (that leans towards the oily side), because it accentuates the fine lines around my mouth and nasolabial folds. The one in the gold bottle is supposed to be more moisturizing and better for dry skin, so i'll try that one next. Not a fan of the bottle either even though it's a pump because it's completely opaque, so you have absolutely no idea how much you have left.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by elicandytime

I went through 1 bottle and a half of this stuff because I loved it so much and I believed it was helping my skin :( however do not let the raves on this product fool you!
This was not my first bb cream I've used 2 before it (I've never used foundation) I had such a high expectation for this bb cream and an over all positive view on bb creams because the other two bb creams I've used helped my skin so much...this did not..but I will start from the beginning of the year I started I using this:
I loved the texture and how easy it was to apply to my skin unlike the Dear rose bbcream which is also by skin 79 which I found to be a little hardy to apply and very thick. This one also matched my skin colour better. This bb cream gives a medium coverage and looks very natural on the skin...but my skin turned from having 1 or 2 pimples from being a teenager and getting periods and when I have fast food ^^; to getting break outs where I never did (on my forehead, chin/jaw area) and I got blackheads and broke out near the sides of my nose which was a problem I had 3 years ago :( I also got really tiny skin coloured bumps all over the sides of my face..I didn't want to believe it was the bbcream I thought it was something else so I continuously kept switching my skin care products. As soon as I stopped using this and went back to the Dear rose bb cream my skin has gotten a lot better. If anyone is having the same problem I highly recomend using aveeno skin brightening scrub and aveeno clear complexion moisturizer :)
Because this product didn't whiten my skin/acne scars etc I'm taking off a star it also caused more acne so I'm taking off another star. However the texture and colour of this bb cream I really liked :) I also liked that it has spf and when I wore it I didnt need powder and the packaging is super cute and hygenic

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by PhiaLove627

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

For me, this product is amazing! it evens out my skin and gets rid of any redness. it may not cover a huge pimple, but it will definitely even out any redness from blemishes. It's rich and creamy but not heavy feeling at all. If you have darker medium or deep skin, this product will not work for you. The grey tone helps even out paler, more cool toned skin, so if you're darker than NW25, you may have a harder time with this. Other than that, it is a wonderful product. I got mine off of amazon for under $10 and it is authentic.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by ggpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product at the Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia, CA. I luckly found a store in the mall upstairs next to Seeds Candy. A store with only Korea products. Its the real thing i inspected mine 100x before buying it. I love this product it. I have combination/sensitive skin and it makes my fave look flawless. Also good coverage. I only use a pea size. And blend with my fingers. The color oxidizes well with my natural color. Im medium skin nc30. Its perfect. It has as well faded some discoloration i had on my cheeks due to acne. Its very light and gives me a nice natural dewy look. And it lastes me 9 hours without looking oily or having to touch up. I like giving my face more color so I also apply my sephora powder over with a kabuki brush or i mixed it with my chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation and wow. Its a great conbination. My skin looks very beautiful. I love this two products together. My favorite top two foundation i wont live without. I definetly recommend (:

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Kismetkindle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this BB cream. It has great coverage, good SPF and is a good colour for my skin (which is quite light and cool toned). At first I wore this under my other foundation to boost the SPF. Now I've started to leave off using foundation at all and just use the BB cream. Loving it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by phungdo

I've tried a few BB cream and like them all in general, but this one is my favourite. My skin is combination and some BB cream make my oily T-zone looks really oily, some make my dry cheeks look very dry. But this BB cream is just great that I don't find my combination skin is a problem any more, as long as I moisturise my dry parts properly. It is easy to apply, has beautiful packaging, gives a nice coverage and cheap. I like it so much that I just ordered 7 more to give out to family and friends as Christmas present this year.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by ryokokoro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one was recommended to me since it claims oil control and my skin is on the oily side. I verified that my bottle was in fact authentic before I bought it. It sat alright and evenly on my face but was a bit hard to spread and apply at first. But my main problem was that even after the "oxidation" period (and after all day wear as well), it never stopped giving my skin a greyish, somewhat lifeless cast. I tried it as a primer instead and same problem. I'd consider my skin to have been fairly light at the time I used it, but I guess not fair enough for the whitening effect it's supposed to give. Cute packaging... It's a shame this didn't work out for me. :(

As an added note, I recently went through a slew of these creams and reading the ingredients, they seem to be nothing but hype. Very little nutrients if any and full of silicones and parabens. I'll be staying clear of bb creams until they can actually back up their claims.