November 21, 2014 | 1788 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Jekraut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best part about this primer is that you can also put in on top of your makeup to use it as a mattifier during the day! I love the feel of it, but switch to a more hydrating primer if using a mattifying foundation. Perfect summer primer!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by strawberriez880

I think this product is rather overhyped. Yes it leaves the skin really smooth and matte, but for me it does not control my oily skin. it also makes my foundation more slippery, especially on the nose area...It comes in a rather small tube too so you don't get that much product really. I plan to use up my current tube before moving on to another primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Kayyy45

I love this as a primer. IT LITERALLY MAKES YOUR SKIN FEEL SO SMOOTH. I would wear it with or without makeup. Don't be fooled by the color- looks tinted but it's not. The texture feels kind of weird but I like it like that. Helps prep your skin so that the foundation can glide on. Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Moynehan

Thank goodness I tried a sample! This made me look greasier, and made my foundation slip off my nose even more than it does on bare skin! It does fill the pores but then the grease sort of oozes out round it (sorry - yukky I know) and I end up with little dewdrops of grease. Honestly totally horrid on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Fuzzmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great pore minimized, BUT, NOT for darker skinned complexions!! I don't understand the point in putting a tint on a primer. If they were trying to keep darker skinned ppl from enjoying their products, they did a pretty good job. If u put foundation over it, it hides the hideous gray skin the tint creates, but then you end up looking "made up" and fake looking. I like make up to look natural and this tint ruins it. Please please please Benefit, get rid of the stupid tint!! If you have a light complexion or don't mind having to wear foundation and then looking artificial, this primer is great!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by bobbi21forever

They really should not market this product as a pore minimizing. I see no difference in my pores when I wear this product. I honestly don't like it. It made me breakout very bad, it goes on super greasy stays on super greasy. It is just a primer ,nothing more. not a very good one at that. I bought the 42$ one because it was the only size they had and I trusted the reviews. Well I wish I could take this product back but, sadly I can't and now I'm stuck with something that just does not work how it says it is supposed to. I do not recommend this porduct

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

I wanted to love this product... I really did. But unfortunately it's clung to my dry patches around my cheeks and my nose. Even though I moisturize a lot, thismade the dry skin around my cheeks and nose area More noticeable. My skin did look smoother initially but gradually became worse throughout the day. Hopefully benefit will create a more moisturizing porefessional for boys and girls with combination /dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Rubymm

I love this as a primer! It's amazing but I don't find it makes a MASSIVE different with my pores but it's a fantastic primer!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by qhqy

I got a sample size of this and it feels very silky smooth. It makes your skin look flawless however, not the best primer but not the worst either, I wouldnt buy a full size of this, it is rather expensive as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by MissAtomic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have very oily skin and really large pores on my cheeks, like, you could see them from a mile away. This was bought for me as a gift and I'm so happy with it! The product has an incredibly silky smooth texture and is super lightweight, it has a bit of a perfumed smell but not in an overpowering way, and, my pores are next to invisible when using it! I've also noticed my skin being slightly less oily after hours of being out. However, I've heard some people have experienced an increase in skin oil. This stuff is quite expensive, so I'd recommend getting a smaller size of it to try it out before committing to the full size tube.