November 27, 2014 | 1608 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Coantoinette

This product is a must have for me and I am so happy I finally purchased it. I seen a difference just after the first application and I had people raving over seeing such a difference, especially on my cheeks where the pores are most noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just finished 2 deluxe samples of this primer. Works well on acne prone and oily skin types. Dries matte and makeup foundation glides on smoothly. Makeup stays put all day. (I prefer liquid foundation) Controls oil well too. I dislike the tube packaging, I like my primers in a "pump" I feel it keeps the air out of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by KayleighPhotography

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was first introduced to Benefit's Porefessional Pro Balm Primer when I received a sample of it through the post. Since then I have never looked back!

I was intrigued to give the Benefit Pro Balm ago as I have never included a primer in my day-to-day skin regime. I have heard this is one of the UK's best selling primers, which set the standard high from the beginning. Albeit, it lived up to it's name that's for sure.

Professional Pro Balm promises oil-free, lightweight, translucent and silky factors when using the product. One of the factors that appealed to me most was oil-free. The skin around my nose and on my forehead tend to become oily quite easily, therefore I am constantly topping up with powder or having to wash my makeup off all together. However, after giving this product a go I haven't had a big of an issue with it since.

You only need the smallest drop on your fingertip which you would then dab across the affected areas. Don't rub it in to the skin as this defeats the object. Another factor of the product I love is the freedom of which step you put it on; before foundation, after foundation, after powder etc. The point is, it doesn't matter! I have tried out various ways however I do prefer putting in on after my moisturiser, just before my foundation. The moisturiser holds it in place, whereas the foundation helps even out the area even more.

If you are looking for a good quality primer, this is most definitely recommended. £24.50 may seem pretty steep, however I have had this product for 3 months now and it is only just reaching the halfway point. With me using it on a day-to-day basis, this is a good, long lasting product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by LauraLevine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This primee feels like silicone on your skin. It did nothing to minimize my pores. With that being said this primer did control my oilyness. My skin was notably less oily than when not using porefessional. This is the only reason I. Like it

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Jekraut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best part about this primer is that you can also put in on top of your makeup to use it as a mattifier during the day! I love the feel of it, but switch to a more hydrating primer if using a mattifying foundation. Perfect summer primer!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by strawberriez880

I think this product is rather overhyped. Yes it leaves the skin really smooth and matte, but for me it does not control my oily skin. it also makes my foundation more slippery, especially on the nose area...It comes in a rather small tube too so you don't get that much product really. I plan to use up my current tube before moving on to another primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Kayyy45

I love this as a primer. IT LITERALLY MAKES YOUR SKIN FEEL SO SMOOTH. I would wear it with or without makeup. Don't be fooled by the color- looks tinted but it's not. The texture feels kind of weird but I like it like that. Helps prep your skin so that the foundation can glide on. Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Moynehan

Thank goodness I tried a sample! This made me look greasier, and made my foundation slip off my nose even more than it does on bare skin! It does fill the pores but then the grease sort of oozes out round it (sorry - yukky I know) and I end up with little dewdrops of grease. Honestly totally horrid on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Fuzzmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great pore minimized, BUT, NOT for darker skinned complexions!! I don't understand the point in putting a tint on a primer. If they were trying to keep darker skinned ppl from enjoying their products, they did a pretty good job. If u put foundation over it, it hides the hideous gray skin the tint creates, but then you end up looking "made up" and fake looking. I like make up to look natural and this tint ruins it. Please please please Benefit, get rid of the stupid tint!! If you have a light complexion or don't mind having to wear foundation and then looking artificial, this primer is great!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by bobbi21forever

They really should not market this product as a pore minimizing. I see no difference in my pores when I wear this product. I honestly don't like it. It made me breakout very bad, it goes on super greasy stays on super greasy. It is just a primer ,nothing more. not a very good one at that. I bought the 42$ one because it was the only size they had and I trusted the reviews. Well I wish I could take this product back but, sadly I can't and now I'm stuck with something that just does not work how it says it is supposed to. I do not recommend this porduct