April 20, 2014 | 1702 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by MoonSage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use toasted and hustle quite a lot because of the pairings. Lovely set of colors; worth the hype if you can splurge on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Ellie1826

This is amazing! The range of warm colours means anyone can use this palette. Also, you can use the eye shadows for more than just your eyes, for example "buck" for contouring and "Virgin" for highlighting. The colours have great pigmentation and last all day, especially with the free primer! It's really worth saving up for this palette! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by salady28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this as a 21st birthday present from my friends recently
First of all...the packaging is GREAT! Love the Velvet texture of the casing <3
The staying power of these eye shadows (especially after using the Primer Potion that comes with it) is absolutely great! Maybe a little too good, haha, makes it a bit hard to correct my makeup after putting it on.
I'm currently in Taiwan and my gosh it humid and hot here (average 35C each day) and I'm usually either in an air conditioned room or outside in the heat, which the eye shadows do not melt or slip and slide. It is great!

I would never have bought this palette myself, the pricing of it really is just a bit too dear for my wallet. So sadly, despite how well this palette goes on I would most likely not repurchase this :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by BlessedBabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good Quality eyeshadow, it is just me or do these shadows actually look better after 3hours of wear? Anyways, they blend easily and wear shear and well- you can put other deeper shades and top them off with these shiny gems. I bought this palette and was actually a little hesitant to try it(took me 6 weeks). But now I know that if I only have 15mins to look hot, I can depend on these shades. Surprising fav of the pack was the shade Sidecar, which i thought was a no no for my tawny complex. Minimal flaking. Beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really excited to receive this item in a swap based on the hype around it. I've had it for about a few months and I think if I reviewed this three months ago when I first got it, it would have received shining stars, in this case lippies. At first glance the palette seems very promising, which is true. In my case I was restricted to one look when using this palette, and I agree with the reviewer that said when she would use different shades it would always come out looking the same. I have that problem with this palette. In fact, there are only two shades that I really go for now, and every now and then one other.

I didn't give this two lippies because the quality of these eyeshadows are pristine, the pigmentation is phenomenal and I don't find the price to be outrageous. You get twelve utilizing shadows for the price of $50. If you think about it, that's $4 a shadow. Whereas if you but on individual it would be $18. And yes, they are the same quantity wise. Every shadow in the naked palette is 0.05 oz, and if you buy on shadow it will also be 0.05 oz. Plus the packaging of this product is classy and velvet like.

With that said it kind of balances out, and I don't regret getting this. Yes, for me it's restricting but on the other hand it is not a lose at all. It's a palette I can rely on, I only wish there were more matte colors in the palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by zoohousekey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this palette! I went to Ulta hoping to snag the Naked II palette, but they were sold out. Each shade is so silky, smooth and pigmented--especially in combination with UDPP. My fav shades are Sin, Naked and Darkhorse. The only reason I won't repurchase is that I'll get Naked II next time!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by lucyrosexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not a huge eyeshadow wearer but I wanted to get into it so I decided to buy this. At £36 in the UK I was hesitant but decided to get it as I found it on a website for £32.40. The quality and pigmentation of these eyeshadow are fantastic. I have the UK 'dupes' from MUA (cheap brand in superdrug) and although a good colour match the quality just isn't the same. The UD eyeshadows are creamy and easy to blend, however I don't find them particularly long lasting. Without a decent eye primer these most definitely crease, even with the UD primer potion they sometimes do - not great. Also, the shimmery shades tend to have some fallout and so you end up with glitter on your cheeks - also not great. The packaging, compared to the Naked 2 and Naked basics is shocking - a velvety type material which means if you use this a lot, the writing is going to wear off and the packaging is grubby after a while. With the amount of shimmery shades in this pallete I use it more for nights out or big events, I rarely use it on a day to day basis. This is not to say I don't like it, I do, I love it - but if the Naked Basics had been out when I decided to get into eyeshadows I probably would have bought that instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by AmyRuth23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow palette. All of the colors are beautiful and wearable. The shadows are creamy and easy to blend. Although I love Naked, I don't see myself using it up anytime soon and when I do, I think I'll just try another palette instead of repurchasing. I highly recommend buying it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by mranellucci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The naked palette is one of the few palette in which i use every color. The shadows have a great texture, they blend easily and the fallouts are minimal. My favorite colors are half-baked, virgin/sin, darkhorse and smog which are, in my mind, the softest most buttery shadows. The only colour I don't like that much is sidecar because I found it too glittery. If you are looking for a good neutral palette, go with this one. Not only will you be able to create multiple looks to make you beautiful, you will also have lots of fun :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:19:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Perfect palette for the nude lover. Will definitely repurchase.