July 28, 2014 | 1835 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by angelitaaguila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If you do the math, your paying around $4.?? per eyeshadow! And your getting UD quality. So far I think this is a steal. Its a must investment. It might seem like a splurge item but it reality its a bargain! I dare you to add up some of your drugstore singles and it might even be more expensive unless your pricing something like wet and wild. But other than that the pigmentation is amazing and its a must. Yes it doesn't have matte but if that's what your looking for then don't even think of getting this. Sometimes people complain about products but maybe it was there fault for buying something that they don't even like. This by no means gets advertised by being matte so stop your wining. But the matte palette from the balm or Sonia Kashuk!!!!!!!!

I love my naked palette! Ufff some fix plus to foil the eye shadow and you'll be looking like a diva. Again go to the store and swatch and make sure its something that checks your main targets. Otherwise its not the products fault. If you want shimmer and glitter and sparkle, so now and get this you beauty!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by arianaXmonster

WORTH THE MONEY! Hands down the best shadows I have ever used and I use them EVERY day! Love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

This palette is unbelievable. I would say its on my top ten for must haves- all year round. I use it in the summer, fall, winter and the spring- because the colors are so neutral, its very easy to get a natural, beautiful look. I love that this pallete has both matte and shimmer shadows- both of which look stunning used seperatly, or blended together... I got this at ulta a while back (because it was on sale for $40 when the regular price was $50. i also got a free gift with purchase, which was a big sample of their anti-aging eyeshadow primer potion). The brush that comes with this pallete is decent. I use it when I am on the go, or traveling... but if I am at home, applying the shadow- i use a couple other brushes for application, just because they are easier to work with when I am blending and i am much more comfortable using my own brushes. One more thing- this eyeshadow does a pretty good job without using a primer potion, HOWEVER- with the colors that have a slight shimmer, i ALWAYS reccomend using a primer, otherwise the shimmer will end up all over your face, and it will crease after a short period of time. Save yourself the mess and the headache and buy one of the handful of primer potions UD offers. Good luck! i hope you like this one as much as i did... i am very excited to try the 2nd pallete, and i will review as soon im finished ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by taupeandteacups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Whilst this palette works better on brown eyes in my opinion I still would not be without it and have in fact repurchased it once already. Even though the packaging is impractical it's sort of part of the charm and comfort of this old favourite palette. For £3 per shadow, taking into consideration the amazing quality and staying power, this palette really is very reasonably priced with no bad colours or dud shades. More of an AW palette for me so looking forward to getting more use out of this again in the coming months!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This was quite a splurge for me but I definitely paid off! This palette comes with 12 amazing, pigmented, creamy, beautiful colors! I use this palette everyday wether it is the sparkly lid colors or the beautiful browns. This palette is worth every cent! You are getting 12 full size UD shadows (which cost $18 separately) PLUS a primer! You are getting each shadow for about $5 without even including the primer potion. If you considering it, definitely save up to get it! Such a great investment. I can't say enough good things about this palette. TIP: When the outside of the palette gets dirty with lint, eyeshadow etc.- use a lint roller on it. It makes it look brand new!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by MissAanya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love it. Neutrals are something I use everyday and this totally makes my day. Whenever I wake up in the morning to do my makeup, this little (or HUGE,lol) palette brings a smile to my face and I know that if I use this, I'll look and feel beautiful!LOVE this thing! I just adore the packaging! But, It's very pricey, I don't really care about the price as long as the products good!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Ha77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this palette. I have used this since it came out and the color options are amazing. It feels amazing on and blends so well on my lids. It stays put whether I use the primer or not. I'm not big on buying single colors because I like to mix it up and keep my makeup bag from being huge. I get so many compliments from these shades. I love that I can go from a natural barely there look to a sexy smokey eye all within the same palette. I also love that I can use any of the darker shades as liners too. Love, love, love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by omgVitasoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This was my first ever high-end eyeshadow palette I've ever purchased, and it was totally worth it! The range of colors is really nice: all neutral shades, mostly warm-toned and shimmer based. The shadows are very fine and silky, so it's easy to blend, along with the high pigmentation is great, too. I used to be the type of girl that would wear bold smokey eyes every day no matter what the occasion, but after buying this palette it showed me how versatile and easy neutral eyes can really be :) Bottom line: HG product, would buy again if I ever run out of this stuff, haha!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Iriana74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is for sure my favourite palette ever! I love wearing light and natural-looking make-up, so this is what I was looking for. I never go wrong with this one, I use it on every ocasion.

I had some trouble choosing between Naked and Naked 2, and I'm pretty sure I made the right decision with "Naked". The quality is amazing so it's really worth the price. And if you don't really want to spend 50$ on a single palette, just think about the tons of looks that you can create with it. Since I bought it, I sincerely haven't used any other eyeshadow I had in my make-up collection. 'Naked' is all I need, and I wish I bought it earlier.

What can I say, the colors are just gorgeous, I love them to death! It kinda convinced me to buy another Naked Palette, maybe Naked 2 or Naked Basics ;) Anyways, if you're wondering wether you should buy it or not, I definitely recommend you to do!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by SELENECERVANTES

Nothing bad to say ! Started off with the naked 2 as I thought the couloirs would suit me better but as I learned that was not the cause . Decided to take a risk and buy this project as well and it has the perfect colors for my skin tone and eyes , very pigmented and they go on beautifully . The shimmery colors do create fall out but overall 5/5