August 21, 2014 | 1839 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2008 12:11:00 PM More reviews by pupster

These are so useless! I can't believe they have "America's No 1 Eye Makeup Remover" emblazoned on the top of the container. The only eye makeup I wear is mascara and eyebrow powder (both would be invisible without lol) and these do not do the job at removal. I finally threw the jar out after trying to use them up. They also sting your eyes and you really have to scrub which is not a good thing for your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by chowchowface

I love these! They may be on the more expensive side (for d/s)but they remove makeup like a charm without the greasiness. They're a bit on the small side but usually one pad does it... even when I'm dealing w/ waterproof mascara and my HIP cream eyeliners (that can stay on for DAYS otherwise).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 12:55:00 AM More reviews by heh8787

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love these! I have been using them for years and they are just great. I cannot use liquid remover after using these for so long...I hate that greasy feeling. These are very gentle and leave no oily feeling. They also remove even waterproof makeup. The only problem I have with these is that they are a little pricey, but I can usually find them on sale for buy one get one half off at walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by elizabethdidyoueat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

almay's non-oily eye makeup remover pads are the absolute best. they remove water-proof makeup and do not leave an oily residue. i will never go back to liquid remover ever again. these are so easy and leave my eyelids feeling clean. beware of the moisturizing kind. they are awful!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2008 2:44:00 AM More reviews by PinkPorcupette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really the only eye-makeup remover product I can use that won't irritate my eyes and actually works. I always need more than one pad per eye, but I tend to use a lot of eye makeup. :D
The moisturizing ones are terrible, I accidently bought them once, they made my contacts foggy when some got in my eye, and the next day I had a blemish on my eyelid! Which I didn't even know was possible. But the non-oily ones are fabulous- quick, easy, gentle, and a decent price.
Almay does make a liquid eyemakeup remover that is non-oily, but I can never find a decent applicator to use with that sort of cleanser- cotton pads seem to absorb a lot of the product (such a waste) and can shed little cotton fibers (ugh).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2008 3:02:00 AM More reviews by sunshine880

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used these makeup remover pads for years and love them. They are quick and easy and do a great job of removing my eye makeup with no irritation. For those that have a problem with the pad being too dry - try pressing down on the pads before you take the top one out. This will make sure you have plenty of liquid on the pad. Also, make sure you get the "non-oily" kind. The "moisturizing" version is awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Primmadonna

I love these! Usually the skin around the eyes is sensitive and this didn't irritate my skin at all. My eyeliner came off so easily, i didn't have to rub which was great. Gotta love these....i probably won't ever change.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by lincra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These generally work very well except for a little problem I have had. The last couple of times I have bought these they seem to already be dried up as soon as I open them even though the protective seal is still intact. I don't know whether I have gotten bad batches but it has happened more that once. Also I do always need more than one pad to get all my eye makeup off and I don't really even wear all that much. This might have something to do with them being dried up I guess.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by faith2131

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used these for years. I never have to rub too hard, which is awesome, the skin near your eyes is so sensitive. I always buy the oil-free pads. Once I made a mistake of buying the regular moisturing pads, with oil, and I was really disappointed. I will never buy those again. Left way too much oil around my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 12:41:00 PM More reviews by stefrand

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love these pads! I've been using them for years, and I'm a big fan. They don't irritate my eyes, and they remove my difficult eyeliner and mascara without any harsh scrubbing. I don't usually use them on their own...I always start with these pads, then rinse my eye area, then wash with my evening face cleanser, then rinse again. It's a great combo that removes all my makeup without stripping my skin of moisture or stressing it out after a long day. They do seem to dry out a little on top...I really like the idea of rotating the stack of pads when that starts to happen!