Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 6/16/2012 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i could not get this to work for me, it is not for very pale skin tones, even in the lightest shade, it looked weird, too yellow and too dark, i tried to get this to work with some lighter powder placed over it, but that exaggerated my fine lines , im sure this would work on someone with a more medium skin tone, but for me, im almost translucent, will not be using again, i gave it to my daughter, shes am more normal skin tone, no dark circles but i thought she could try it as a concealer

on 6/16/2012 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

love this. so easy to apply. just roll and blend, then set with powder. i don't have super dark circles but if i haven't gotten sleep it's noticeable. this is my solution. just two swipes and i look rested. i have a pretty light makeup routine and this is a new part. i don't wear foundation and this doesn't look super obvious and once blended with my ring finger, it's seamless. i also like to use it at the corners of my nose where it's a bit dark and red, really brightens my face up. would buy again (but it lasts forever) NC30 for reference

on 6/16/2012 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a rather sheer concealer however it covers what needs covered. I am very pleased with it. The top of it can kinda leak into the cap which seems like a waste of product but not a huge deal. It doesn't crease or cake up under your eyes. I use it as an all over concealer actually, for acne blemishes and all and its worked well for me thus far.

on 6/13/2012 2:29:00 PM

Wow this product is great. I have always had dark circles, whether I get a ton of sleep or not. When I apply this, it has a cooling effect, due to the roller ball. It is perfect for those who don't want to put a ton of effort into their makeup. It blends beautifully and looks so natural. I use it everyday as a concealer. The tint is "sheer" but it actually covers quite well. It is also perfect for those who don't like a ton of face products because you don't need to make it look good with foundation and powder. I wish it was a tad cheaper, but the price is not that bad for the amount of product. Overall, I LOVE it :)

on 6/11/2012 9:23:00 PM

I can't live without this!
Now to the actual review: I have genetic dark circles and, not only are they genetic and very pigmented, but they are deep. So nothing will ever get rid of them or make them totally disapear but this comes very close.
I use it as a corrector, in a way, because of it's color. It's very salmon-y so it 'erases' the blue and purple on my undereye area. The texture is a little funny when you first touch it (and if you're like me you'll think that there is no way concealer will look good on top of it) however once it sinks it and it sets, which happens very fast, it's okay to put concealer on.
I use the roller and then blend either with my fingers or a standard foundation brush, and bring it a little bit to the eyelid to make everything one color.
The coverage it's so good that some days I forget about concealer! It doesn't look as good but it's fine for the everyday.

on 6/10/2012 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Like many folk here say, this product doesn't have really full coverage, and you may need to re-apply it during the day (since it doesn't tend to stay put 12 hrs) - BUT - it blends in really nicely and no one can tell you are wearing anything, and the coverage/natural looking compromise is one I'm prepared to make. It also doesn't crease or create lines.

For those who are saying that the coverage isn't great, what I'd suggest is that you roll it on under the eyes, and then *** leave it there for AT LEAST 20 MINS ***, so it gets harder and less liquidy. Then you can blend it without also removing it at the same time, and the coverage tends to be better. I often then apply another layer or more at the corners of my eyes (where the bags are darker) and wait another 20 mins.

For the reason of having to wait around for it to dry for the best result, I find it hard to re-apply during the day - as popping to the ladies' and then standing there for 20 mins with stuff under my eyes just isn't going to work - so I carry some Bobby Brown cream concealer for when I'm on the go.

on 6/6/2012 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for the past two weeks and I really like it. I do not have the hereditary circles that are constantly there, I have the blue veiny ones due to lack of sleep and sinus/allergies. I have trouble finding anything to cover these types of circles without being really visible and creasing. I have tried a wide variety of brands, creams, and powders and nothing seems to work. Before this stuff I was at the point where I didn't even care if they were visible. I apply my tm, then this, and then set with bare minerals matte foundation and I really like the results. I will def. repurchase but I think this will last awhile. I don't find myself using much of it each time. I use the medium shade but will prob switch to the lighter one in the winter. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for something to just minimize their circles and discoloration. I cannot say how this works on puffiness b/c my issue is circles. I wish I would have given this a chance when I first saw it advertised.

on 6/5/2012 4:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use this product almost everyday, and it doesn't cake under my eyes like many other concealers. I love the texture, and the feeling when putting it on. Whilst it does make a difference, it doesn't completely solve the problem area on me but I don't expect miracles. I feel it does a good job considering the price and I would repurchase.

on 6/3/2012 12:44:00 PM

Looooooooooove this! Great texture, medium coverage, brightening. BUT, after a couple months I finally realized it's this that is giving me the milia around my eyes. Probably because it's mineral-based. So upset, because I love it otherwise! :/

on 6/3/2012 12:30:00 PM

It is great for everyday use. It is a very thin formula that blends easily. It brightens the eyes. It feels cooling. What I don't like about it is that it doesn't stay on for a long period of time. I would recommend.