August 22, 2014 | 1741 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by sweetlittlebird

I bought this product thinking it would do wonders for the area under my eyes. Based on many reviews, why wouldn't I think that? Well, clearly it works for some ... but I'm not one of those people. I found this product to be thick and cake-y. It dries and then settles into the fine lines around my eyes. It also doesn't cover up dark circles, and mine aren't really that bad. This product should be able to handle them. Also, while rolling the ball under my eyes actually feels nice and refreshing, it deposits way too much of the product. I have to wipe some of it away, or else it starts looking, well, like I said, cake-y.

Anyway, I appreciate that it works for many of you. But I will definitely not purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by MissRini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product. Ticks all the boxes: doesn't settle into lines, actually covers/disguises dark circles and sunken sockets, easy to apply, long lasting, good value, good for skin, sturdy packaging.... Really, this is the one! I use this every day and don't apply any other product except for Guerlain powder on top. Looks great in every light (and in photos). Completely undetectable and long lasting. LOVE it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by dinoRAWRSyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Someone please cue the spotlight and choir, because I think I found my HG undereye concealer! I've got horrible undereye circles to the point that they almost look like black eyes sometimes, and I have the worst time trying to find concealer. I've gone through everything from Smashbox to W'n'W with no luck. I have a lot of issues with concealer which include accentuating dry patches (which is weird considering how oily I am), settling into fine lines, looking cakey or fake, being far too yellow for my skin tone, and not being long-wearing enough. I am happy to say that this gave me none of those problems!

First off, the color. It seemed kind of yellow for me, but it was just enough yellow to be corrective, but still matched my skin tone to the point you couldn't tell I was wearing anything. This stuff blends beautifully and does a nice job covering up redness around my nose and spots on my face, as well. The coverage is not 100%, but I'm okay with that, because with how extreme my circles are, anything that's covered them up completely has looked extremely fake and flat, and you can tell I have product on. The coverage from this product is probably medium, but it also seems to have some light-reflective properties, making it look like my skin is naked, but glowy and without that socked-in-the-eye look.

For the length of wear, once I set it lightly with my powder (I use the ELF Mineral Booster), this stuff doesn't come off until I want it to. Normally at work, because I work with lots of machines running and big laminators, I can get kind of sweaty and melt off my face products, but this stuff lasted from almost 12 hours without budging at work, and it lasted another day running around outside in the hot weather and changing clothes constantly.

I can't say anything yet about the dark-circle-correcting properties because I haven't been using it for long.

Overall, this is probably my favorite concealer-type product I've ever used. The coverage is not full, but it still covers well and looks very natural, and you can use it to cover any uneven tone around your nose/chin/etc. as well as undereyes. It works well as a highlighter, and while it is a bit pricey for the amount you get, it's still reasonably priced and easily available. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Christiepk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have used many expensive concealers and eye creams but this tinted eye roller is by far the best and cheapest. I use it in the morning under my makeup and it gives me that extra bright under eye finish. The texture of the tint is so light but gives you full coverage without looking cakey at all. I was shocked to see that this drugstore product worked so much better than any other expensive concealer I've used. I use an eye shadow primer first, then the tinted roller, then eye makeup. My under eyes stay bright with not 1 smudge all day. Go out and buy this now if you haven't already!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by elles143

I love this! It's super easy to apply. I use it a bit as a highlighter since I don't find my circles that dark but this works well for giving your eyes a little more pop and a more awake look.

One downside for others is that they only have 2 or 3 shades so if their colours don't work for you, you're out of luck.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by mdelaney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have ugly dark circles under my eyes, no matter how much sleep I get. So I heard about this product and decided to give it a try. I wasn't impressed and will not be buying it again. I found it was just like a very light concealer that didn't do much for my dark circles at all. Disappointing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes yes yes! This is an amazing product! I have tried ysl touch eclait, Laura mercier secret camouflage, bobby brown corrector, Dior skinflash pen and none of them work as well as this does.
So simple to roll product under eyes, around nose, on brow bone and wherever else you want some coverage and highlight. This is seriously awesome. Blends beautifully and it doesn't crease. Which is amazing.

Go to the drug store and get this. I got it in the light shade because my skin is fair Mac c1 face and body, Chanel b10, Dior 02.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by sweetsophiav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have a problem with finding a concealer that doesn't settle in my fine lines or cake up and just look horrible after applying it, BUT this little miracle in a bottle solved all those problems! Looks natural and last for hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by KimLoveLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Does a pretty GOOD job at concealing my extreme under eye circles: I usually use a three-step program: yellow neutralizer, concealer and pressed powder.

But with this roller, it only takes this ONE STEP and ta-da, my circles are 90% GONE! (Best I have ever seen with just one product). I also did NOT experience any creasing with this product. I didnt expect much from this product because every other product I have used gave me none to satisfactory coverage.

I absolute am amazed with how this product works : I haven't noticed an improvement with my circles, but the COVERAGE is really nice and really BRIGHTENS up my eyes.

I have medium asian skin tone, and I usually go for foundations and concealers a shade lighter than my skin tone (to brighten up my complexion) and the "Light" shade "(for this product) really BRIGHTENS up my whole face !

All in all, I LOVE this product ! Will definitely REPURCHASE (: continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by krisaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I was skeptical about this product. However it works fantastically on me, even better than Mac studio sculpt. It is cool when applied. I leave it on for about a minute then blend in. My eyes look more awake and brighter instantly. I am so pleased with this product and would recommend it to everyone.