MAC Lipglass - Lovechild

4.4

on 8/10/2003 7:38:00 PM

This is my HG lipgloss.....I own a lot but I find myself reaching for this one the most. I am in LOVE w/ Lovechild!

Very pretty natural but pigmented mauvey rose/gold shimmer. Great with a lipliner to accentuate! Now can't wait to try its twin, Pop Mode! A 4 because I have to be more picky with m 5s. I prefer really bright, shimmery stuff, like Sunray and Oh Baby.

on 8/7/2003 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Funny how this gloss looks light purple in the tube but on my lips its MLBB and i love the shine. Gorgeous.. definitely a staple!

on 8/2/2003 3:57:00 PM

I was kinda skeptical about this color because I don't usually wear pink or plum colors. I received this in a swap and I must say its a gorgeous color. Its a plum with gold shimmer. I wear this with Clinique's l/l in Blush, WnW 715 or 666 and it looks great. Oh btw this l/g goes well with MAC's Coygirl blush.

on 8/1/2003 4:47:00 PM

I really wanted to love this, but it just didn't look right on me for some reason...so I swapped it away to a good home.
My lips are pretty pigmented, so that may be why...but I know for sure I didn't like how it looked on my lips.

**edited** I actually got this again at the CC outlet and have to say that I like it now. Not sure why the change-but it looks fine. Not a favorite lipglass-but definitely one worth having! (added one lipstick)

on 7/25/2003 11:06:00 AM

Love the color, the shimmer really n=makes it happen., The only rant I have about MAC Lipglasses if you can never tell how much is left in the tube.

on 7/20/2003 8:09:00 PM

A medium plum with gorgeous golden shimmer, I found this to be a little too dark and cool for me. NC25.

I have heard reviews about this being too plummy or mauve-ish but I love this personally! I'm an Asian with tanned skin and this looked great on my lips. It's a plum/pinkish colour on my lips and I love the shimmer! Would definitely buy this again.

on 7/9/2003 11:47:00 PM

I received this in a swap and I am so glad that I didn't actually buy it. It's definitely not the shade for me. It reminds me exactly of lust but with a hint of glitter and shimmer; except that lust is much prettier on me. I think this is just a dirty mauve color that did not do anything for me; then again on someone else it might be different. Seemed to wash out me out-- NC30/35, black hair, brown eyes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hmmm, beautiful, this is like Trax e/s as a lipglass, so MAC has actually listened to suggestions eh?
This goes really well with Plum lip liner, and as a matter of fact, I bought Plum lip liner just for this. I'm not sure if I have awaken some lemming here, but if you plan to buy Lovechild, you will NEED plum lip liner. If you don't, I will slather Clinique DDML moisturizer on you until you do. Bwahaha, I demand perfection. continued >>

Popular Lip Glosses