November 24, 2014 | 1314 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass - Lovechild

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2003 1:59:00 AM More reviews by makeuphappiness

Very pretty natural but pigmented mauvey rose/gold shimmer. Great with a lipliner to accentuate! Now can't wait to try its twin, Pop Mode! A 4 because I have to be more picky with m 5s. I prefer really bright, shimmery stuff, like Sunray and Oh Baby.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2003 11:21:00 AM More reviews by zoe_cts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Funny how this gloss looks light purple in the tube but on my lips its MLBB and i love the shine. Gorgeous.. definitely a staple!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2003 3:57:00 PM More reviews by SassE142

I was kinda skeptical about this color because I don't usually wear pink or plum colors. I received this in a swap and I must say its a gorgeous color. Its a plum with gold shimmer. I wear this with Clinique's l/l in Blush, WnW 715 or 666 and it looks great. Oh btw this l/g goes well with MAC's Coygirl blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Dawn71675

I really wanted to love this, but it just didn't look right on me for some reason...so I swapped it away to a good home.
My lips are pretty pigmented, so that may be why...but I know for sure I didn't like how it looked on my lips.

**edited** I actually got this again at the CC outlet and have to say that I like it now. Not sure why the change-but it looks fine. Not a favorite lipglass-but definitely one worth having! (added one lipstick)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2003 11:06:00 AM More reviews by dkarnitsky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the color, the shimmer really n=makes it happen., The only rant I have about MAC Lipglasses if you can never tell how much is left in the tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2003 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A medium plum with gorgeous golden shimmer, I found this to be a little too dark and cool for me. NC25.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2003 7:25:00 AM More reviews by calypso_nymph

I have heard reviews about this being too plummy or mauve-ish but I love this personally! I'm an Asian with tanned skin and this looked great on my lips. It's a plum/pinkish colour on my lips and I love the shimmer! Would definitely buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2003 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Loke22

I received this in a swap and I am so glad that I didn't actually buy it. It's definitely not the shade for me. It reminds me exactly of lust but with a hint of glitter and shimmer; except that lust is much prettier on me. I think this is just a dirty mauve color that did not do anything for me; then again on someone else it might be different. Seemed to wash out me out-- NC30/35, black hair, brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2003 3:23:00 PM More reviews by azn_babay_kat

Hmmm, beautiful, this is like Trax e/s as a lipglass, so MAC has actually listened to suggestions eh?
This goes really well with Plum lip liner, and as a matter of fact, I bought Plum lip liner just for this. I'm not sure if I have awaken some lemming here, but if you plan to buy Lovechild, you will NEED plum lip liner. If you don't, I will slather Clinique DDML moisturizer on you until you do. Bwahaha, I demand perfection. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2003 2:19:00 AM More reviews by VanityIVever

I love this color. It is a beautiful rose-plum shade on me with gold shimmer. It really brightens my face and looks great on top of Avon Crushed Rose lipstick. This is my favorite lipglass shade for the winter months.