October 20, 2014 | 978 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by soi56starz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought this because I needed an off-white color to use as a highlighter. This is so smooth and pigmented! Can't believe it was only $2, compared to MAC which is almost $15!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is slightly too dark for a highlight shade on me (NW10) but this is perfect as a skintone shade to blend out any hard edges.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by tori8780

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this little eyeshadow. The color is perfect for blending into my skin and using as a very subtle highlight or to blend dark colors out. Good pigmentation and lasts all day when I use a primer. My one complaint is the packaging. It is very difficult to open and I've dropped it once trying to pry it open (luckily it didnt shatter). Otherwise, this is perfect. My HG neutral.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

The pigmentation of this eyeshadow is great for the price, but the packaging really bugs me. My last one actually broke after being dropped from the floor. Yep, completely shattered and made a huge mess. And if that wasn't enough, my second one required two minutes of prying with my fingers to get it open... I don't really wanna work that hard to get to a 3 dollar eyeshadow.

I bought mine at Zellers for $2.99 (Canada).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by theorginal

I love this eyeshadow! I apply it as a base before i apply anything else and it works wonders. Makes me eyelid look less oily and natural

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by z4zoe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i LOVE this eyeshadow. It is as good of quality as my MAC shadows. It is a matte light beige, actually quite similar to Brulee by MAC, but maybe a little less white. I love using this as a wash of color before applying other eyeshadows, and it does a really nice job of evening out the color on my lids. I also like to use it as a brow bone highlight on days where I want a super natural look. This eyeshadow is so pigmented, easy to blend, and extremely soft and silky. It is dirt cheap, which I love. That said, i would definitely be willing to pay more for this shadow because I love it that much!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by GlitterSticker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty surprised with this, WnW always disappoints me but this was a great change. Almost nude on me, I use it as a base and a highlighter and the veins on my eye are almost gone, heavily pigmented and overall great quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by AndreaReneeXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this because of the rave reviews here on MuA.
This product did not disappoint! It's really nude, it pretty much matches my skin tone. I use it all over my browbone and lid as a base every time I wear make-up.
I have veiny eyelids and it evens out my skin tone perfectly! Very pigmented, not chalky in the slightest and it's super cheap! Will be hard to top this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by addicted2retail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I came across this at Walmart not expecting much because it was cheap but I've heard a lot of good reviews about WnW products.

The next day I had to go to a party and decided to do full on makeup..
Used this and I kid you not, I actually said "Wow".

Color payoff is good.. Highly pigmented.
It goes one like no other.. smooth. Other reviewers are right, it does have a buttery feel to it.

At 2AM I checked my makeup, no creasing or fading.. Of course I used eye primer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great overall lid color...very buttery feel to it, highly pigmented, perfect as an all over wash. would definitely rebuy...for the price, you can't go wrong