July 29, 2014 | 910 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great overall lid color...very buttery feel to it, highly pigmented, perfect as an all over wash. would definitely rebuy...for the price, you can't go wrong

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by queijada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Compared to MAC's Brulee, this is peachier, and the consistency is creamier & blends well with other colors. A winner!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by mnowlan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this stuff, for the price you can't beat it. Would be 5 stars if not for how fragile the powder is. Once I hit pan, the pressed powder would break off in chunks and I couldn't carry it in my makeup bag anymore. I can deal with it, absolutely, but it keeps this from being a 5-star product in my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 More reviews by AmyCat71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GinaWinaBina99 (one of my top 3 youtube gurus) had this as a favorite and I just must agree 100%. Its wet n' wild for goodness sake so I cannot really expect extraordinary packaging however - the product is simply amazing. Not cakey, lovely soft matte (almost a satin matte?) and has great color pay off and stays put after 12 hours working in the ER. Recommend this 100%. If you are lucky enough to find it, buy two. Just a lovely neutral go-to shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my go to highlight! It's pigmented, smooth, and cheap. I'm an NC42 and it dosen't look too light. If your darker blending it key! I definitely recommend this to everyone. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Jackie7354

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this eye shadow everyday. it is a great neutral shade that I can use to blend out harsh lines from darker shadows. it also works great alone for days when I do not want to fuss with eye makeup. This is a great dupe for Blanc Type as well, in coloring and in quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by kris4life4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love matte eye shadows and I love this! Great, barely-there colour that applies smoothly. I use it to blend out the harsh lines of my other shadows.
For $3, you can't go wrong. I have no problems opening the case. I find that if I try to get the case wide open in one shot, it's more difficult. But if I grip the two parts that click together tightly and try to separate them just a tiny bit, it pops open easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 4:09:00 AM More reviews by xFrenchieValentinex

This is my HG highlight shadow! I use this everyday!
It's just a bit lighter than my skintone and it's looks amazing!
It's so soft and buttery.. I could eat it if I could. LOL!
I really reccomend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldEllie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yet another product I didn't really need that I bought because of the great reviews here.. I'm starting to think this site is bad for my wallet! Haha.

I got this for free because Rite Aid was having a BOGO free for Wet n Wild and I wanted to try something else, so I picked up this as my free item.

The packaging isn't great and it took me forever to get the stupid little sticker off, but now that the sticker is off it's easy to open/close. And I like how it's small and doesn't have a lot of extra packaging so I can just throw it in my makeup bag.

The formula is really nice; it's pigmented, fairly long-lasting, easy-to-apply. The color is a nice nude color, but that's a problem for me.. it's too nude! It's just a touch lighter than my natural skin color. Maybe in the summer when I get more tanned it can be a nice highlighting color.

Regardless this is still totally worth the $2 it would have cost me and I will try out more shades in the same line (they didn't have one color that looked really nice on the pieces of paper in front, I don't know what it was called but I will probably go back later and see if they have that one).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

Really nice matte highlighter and good as base color too. Very pigmented, goes on smooth, and lasts a long time. Color is very similar to MAC's Blanc type and Brulee. As other reviewers have said, this is a no brainer.