Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 8/12/2011 11:49:00 PM

Anyone who reviews this and says terrible things must have gotten a "bad" package! WnW shadows are equal to if not greater than MAC. I have MAC Brulee and WnW Brulee and I find them nearly identical! Only real difference? The price. As long as WnW makes e/s I will repurchase. I depot my shadows, so I don't really care about the packaging, and I find myself going to the WnW shadows over the MAC ones every time.

on 8/12/2011 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

chalky, flakes, when I put my brush in this, shadow crumbles, makes a huge mess and while I apply this on lids or as highlight, it doesn't impress me, at all. I don't see all the raves about w/w shadows they are crap, as they were before in the past & now. I only purchased b/c of all the 'good' reviews. I'm not impressed, at all. I rather pay the bigger price for better quality. (ie. Mac) and if anyone says W/W are dupes for Mac, please do not listen, unless you like crumbly, flat-pigmentation, poor packaging (which is awful b/c it gets everywhere in your mu bag). Ugh

on 8/6/2011 2:37:00 PM

This is my go to all-over shade. It's the same colour as my skin and erases any veins showing through my eyelid.

The application is smooth. It works as a highlight for natural looks.

I've already bought a back up (for $2.97 CDN how not?) and will continue to repurchase.

This has become my most frequently used e/s.

on 8/6/2011 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Perfect matte highlight shade that looks natural. Formula very smooth, soft and blends easily. Handle w/ care because WnW shadows break just by looking at them. Brulee is a warm based cream but works nice with my NW skin. If you pair this w/ a primer, it will last all day until you wash it off.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am a NC 35, I like it to highlight and blend my colors together. It is very soft and buttery smooth.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Brulee is a matte, cream shade that is perfect for brow bone highlighting. It is the same shade from the Wnw Greed and Vanity palettes.
Pros:
1. Pigmented and smooth.
2. Easy to blend and no chalkiness at all.
3. Goes well with most eyeshadow combinations so you can have the perfect highlight each time.

Cons:
1. Just like the other shade I reviewed (Nutty) it is very soft so it can crumble easily. The packaging isn't very sturdy either.
I would buy again and recommend to anyone looking for the perfect highlight shade. I'm an NC35-40 for reference.

on 8/4/2011 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I was skeptical because in the past this wasn't the best line and I found myself throwing things away after one use. However, because of the reviews here I decided to give it a try. So I bought a ton of Wet n Wild products at a recent bogo sale so this shadow came out $0.75.

This is an exact match to my skin tone and I was in shock because it is very pigmented, perfectly matte, no hint of chalkiness and super blendable. It's my go to base shadow and even does great without UDPP. An HG product for me.

The only downfall is the lousy packaging, tried to open it for three minutes with no luck so I used used an orange stick to pop up the lid and still have to fo that to open it. That's really the only reason I took off a lippie.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is absolutely one of my favorite eye shadows ever. I use it all the time as a base or as the inner corner or brow bone color.
It's completely matte and it's creamy and applies like a dream. It creates a perfect canvas for other shadows.
I fell in love with this eye shadow on a Vanity palette and when I realized that they sell this as a single shade too, I had to get it.
It's very cheap, but the quality is everything but cheap. It's simply awesome.

on 7/31/2011 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Love this shadow! Matte, no sheen/shimmer at all. Perfect for brow bone, as a base color and for blending. Can't beat the price!

on 7/30/2011 1:59:00 AM

Wet N Wild Brulee = dupe for MAC Brule. $2.99 compared to $14.50? Hmm.. I swatched them side by side, and to be honest, the Wet N Wild one is more pigmented, and applies easier! This is something I use everyday as a base color, and to blend other colors out with. This is much more affordable than MAC. Almost all of the Wet N Wild eyeshadows I have tried lately are better quality than many high end eyeshadows. Wow! Do not hesitate to try this out, its awesome!