December 22, 2014 | 1728 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by funluvinmum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this shadow! Matte, no sheen/shimmer at all. Perfect for brow bone, as a base color and for blending. Can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Wet N Wild Brulee = dupe for MAC Brule. $2.99 compared to $14.50? Hmm.. I swatched them side by side, and to be honest, the Wet N Wild one is more pigmented, and applies easier! This is something I use everyday as a base color, and to blend other colors out with. This is much more affordable than MAC. Almost all of the Wet N Wild eyeshadows I have tried lately are better quality than many high end eyeshadows. Wow! Do not hesitate to try this out, its awesome!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

I've been loving matte eyeshadows lately. This is a great light matte, especially for the price. I use it on my lid and put Urban Decay's Buck or Revlon's Rich Sable in my crease.Works friggin great

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by BlahChild

This is my new go to matte skin toned highlighter shade! I was running out of my MAC Brule and was dreading to dish out another $11 for a new one. Wet 'n' Wild's Brulee is the perfect replacement for a fraction of the price!

Don't let the price deter you from buying this. It goes on butter smooth, is highly pigmented and very blendable. Highlighter shades always run out fast for me, so this is a godsend! For $1.99 at Walgreens, there's no risk in trying it out and seeing it for yourself!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 11:04:00 AM More reviews by reds980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My MAC Brulee eyeshadow broke the other day, thankfully it was almost empty-but at 16 bucks a pop you try to get as much as you can out of it! I wasn't about to buy a new one and figured I'd just skip the highlighter, until I saw the reviews for this. I'm impressed, it's the same exact shade..down to the name and its SOOOOOOO cheap! BUT its not cheaply made and I actually didn't have any issues getting it open. Even better is that I can go anywhere to get a new one, I don't have to trek out to a dept store for an eyeshadow. Glad I saw the reviews :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by soi56starz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought this because I needed an off-white color to use as a highlighter. This is so smooth and pigmented! Can't believe it was only $2, compared to MAC which is almost $15!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is slightly too dark for a highlight shade on me (NW10) but this is perfect as a skintone shade to blend out any hard edges.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by tori8780

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this little eyeshadow. The color is perfect for blending into my skin and using as a very subtle highlight or to blend dark colors out. Good pigmentation and lasts all day when I use a primer. My one complaint is the packaging. It is very difficult to open and I've dropped it once trying to pry it open (luckily it didnt shatter). Otherwise, this is perfect. My HG neutral.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

The pigmentation of this eyeshadow is great for the price, but the packaging really bugs me. My last one actually broke after being dropped from the floor. Yep, completely shattered and made a huge mess. And if that wasn't enough, my second one required two minutes of prying with my fingers to get it open... I don't really wanna work that hard to get to a 3 dollar eyeshadow.

I bought mine at Zellers for $2.99 (Canada).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by theorginal

I love this eyeshadow! I apply it as a base before i apply anything else and it works wonders. Makes me eyelid look less oily and natural