April 16, 2014 | 1923 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 4:09:00 AM More reviews by xFrenchieValentinex

This is my HG highlight shadow! I use this everyday!
It's just a bit lighter than my skintone and it's looks amazing!
It's so soft and buttery.. I could eat it if I could. LOL!
I really reccomend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldEllie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yet another product I didn't really need that I bought because of the great reviews here.. I'm starting to think this site is bad for my wallet! Haha.

I got this for free because Rite Aid was having a BOGO free for Wet n Wild and I wanted to try something else, so I picked up this as my free item.

The packaging isn't great and it took me forever to get the stupid little sticker off, but now that the sticker is off it's easy to open/close. And I like how it's small and doesn't have a lot of extra packaging so I can just throw it in my makeup bag.

The formula is really nice; it's pigmented, fairly long-lasting, easy-to-apply. The color is a nice nude color, but that's a problem for me.. it's too nude! It's just a touch lighter than my natural skin color. Maybe in the summer when I get more tanned it can be a nice highlighting color.

Regardless this is still totally worth the $2 it would have cost me and I will try out more shades in the same line (they didn't have one color that looked really nice on the pieces of paper in front, I don't know what it was called but I will probably go back later and see if they have that one).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

Really nice matte highlighter and good as base color too. Very pigmented, goes on smooth, and lasts a long time. Color is very similar to MAC's Blanc type and Brulee. As other reviewers have said, this is a no brainer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by royalblue

Brulee is a lovely matte vanilla eyeshadow. Perfect for sweeping all over the lid to get that clean, bright-eyed look. A no-brainer. Just get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by YimK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great everyday staple color; matte off white cream. I use it as a highlight, all over the lid and to "erase" any mistakes (too much dark eyeshadow). Its not an incredibly interesting eyeshadow but I use it quite often and its great for the price. Its a dupe for MAC Brule eyeshadow. Very creamy and pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

If there's one thing that I have learned from MakeupAlley, it's - just because a product is inexpensive, doesn't mean it isn't going to work, and viceversa. And in this case, this little $3 gem works. I saw all the reviews on here and thought I'd give it a whirl. I love that it is a quick and easy way to brighten my eyelids. I don't like wearing a lot of dark colours on my eyelids, I prefer soft shades like this one to just "enhance" my eyes. I'm very happy with this product and will definitely be re-purchasing! I'd also like to note that Wet 'n' Wild do not test their products on animals... this makes me very happy. : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by LilShortie

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy mama, this is a buttery eyeshadow! I doesn't get stuck on dry skin, and stays put all day (I use TFSI primer). I reach for this more than MAC shadows. Great neutral.

I have other WNW colors that are hard to open (this particular one is easy), I use the tweezers. I insert the handle end of the tweezers into the slit where it opens and twist lightly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

WUUUU!
The price for these products is so incredibly disproportionate to what you get I feel like I'm stealing!
Brulee makes my eyes so demure! Alone, it brightens my eyelids and acts almost like a powder foundation or even a concealer for the lids all while being and looking like a really great eyeshadow.
Doesn't crease, a little dab will do you, and there's nothing not to love.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by braisinhussy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeshadow! It totally neutralizes any discoloration on my lids. Amazingly pigmented. I use it over UDPP, and it stays on all day. I'm amazed that such a quality shadow was only a buck. The packaging is fine, it's lightweight and sturdy (at least, I haven't broken it yet tossing it into my makeup case). This is HG status for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by omeleko

This was only $2 and its seriously the best matte nude eye shadow ever! Im NC35 so i love using this as a highlighter or on the lid with a darker shadow in the crease for a more natural look. I have tried so many matte shadows and it seems like no one can get the formula right. MAC is the worst with matte shows. they look great in the pan but are so chalky! This formula is so pigmented and creamy and blends like a dream. I can honestly say that WnW makes the BEST matte shadows i've ever tried. Definitely try it out, even if you hate it (which you won't) you've only spend $2 bucks!