September 1, 2014 | 2002 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by minniemina

I love this, i have really sensitive and acne prone skin, this does not irritate my skin in the slightest. I love it, i use this daily, never looks cakey or anything. i put the tiniest dot of this on the back of my hand and mix in 3 times as much moisturizer and then apply with my fingers, if i need more coverage on a blemish i just apply a little of the concealer on it directly. Ive had this for more than a year now :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by AngelicGal

IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FULL COVER CONCEALER AND THE FULL COVER EXTREME CAMOUFLAGE CONCEALER? It seems that they are the same thing on the Sephora website. If they are not, please let me know , because....

I don't know if it is just me or what, but I just CANNOT get this product to cover up zits. So many people have said that they used this concealer to cover up there bad acne, but I can barely get any coverage out of it. Maybe I apply it wrong? I've tried using my fingers, and a foundation brush. It seems to work for everyone else, so if someone can help me, please do so.

Anyways! I don't think this product broke me out, and for around 30 bucks, you get a lot of product, since you are only suppose to use a little bit. Also on the bright side, the packaging is great.

I just wish I could get this stuff to work..

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Tallywa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

it works wonderfully on blemishes, it has a beautiful finish, and it is waterproof.
but it cakes under my eyes and its lasting power sux.
i did a swatch of almay clear complexion concealer, revlon colorstay foundation in normal/dry, mac prolongwear concealer, and this concealer on my hand to see which would stay there the longest, and this one faded first, FIRST! i would have at least expected it to last longer than the almay one, so dissapointed

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Chidders

Love, love, love it. Like really love it!!!

I had previously being using bo ing by benefit, and oh my gosh, how I can now see the error of my ways. This concealer work amazing under the eyes for me, it lasts all day and does not cake.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Jacqu1em

Absolutely fantastic coverage! I use this on blemishes, acne scarring & my dark undereyes, with no irritation or breakouts after years of use. This has been the only concealer I have found to last through a day at the beach, water included. Even with the hefty price tag here in Canada I will continue to buy this again & again. For reference I use shade #3, x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by karriwhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I wish I didn't like this trust me as I find it very expensive for a tiny tube & cringe every time I purchase, but that being said it does last a very long time & you get your $$ worth. I have not found anything to take its place yet since it covers so well. I use for everything coverage, blemishes, uneven skin tone and my #1 complaint dark under eye circles (not enough sleep!) Sometimes it is a bit drying/cakey if my skin is overly dry, I canít imagine it is the products fault, but blame my flakies from Retin A.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaBiatch

I love this concealer! It is definitely full coverage! I use it for dark circles under my eyes, as well as blemishes or any uneven skin tone, and it covers it all! When I first bought it my mom noticed right away how flawless my skin looked. Also, a little goes a long way so my tube should last a very long time. My only complaint, which is my own fault, is that I ordered it online and bought the lightest color and now I wish I would have gotten a medium shade instead. So I would recommend going into Sephora and trying it out to pick the right shade for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by LynOlivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this concealer on both my blemishes and under my eye and it works beautifully! It doesn't cake at all and a little goes a long, long way. The finish is natural and not drying in the least. I usually apply with my fingers it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Wood_stock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my best concealers!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by excelicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Would I purchase again? Meybe

Not sure, some day I like it some days I don't, It is too pink for my skin tone unless I use a neutral foundation, which blends well with it. Its just good but not great.
My search for the perfect concealer continues