July 29, 2014 | 1906 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Jacqu1em

Absolutely fantastic coverage! I use this on blemishes, acne scarring & my dark undereyes, with no irritation or breakouts after years of use. This has been the only concealer I have found to last through a day at the beach, water included. Even with the hefty price tag here in Canada I will continue to buy this again & again. For reference I use shade #3, x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by karriwhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I wish I didn't like this trust me as I find it very expensive for a tiny tube & cringe every time I purchase, but that being said it does last a very long time & you get your $$ worth. I have not found anything to take its place yet since it covers so well. I use for everything coverage, blemishes, uneven skin tone and my #1 complaint dark under eye circles (not enough sleep!) Sometimes it is a bit drying/cakey if my skin is overly dry, I canít imagine it is the products fault, but blame my flakies from Retin A.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaBiatch

I love this concealer! It is definitely full coverage! I use it for dark circles under my eyes, as well as blemishes or any uneven skin tone, and it covers it all! When I first bought it my mom noticed right away how flawless my skin looked. Also, a little goes a long way so my tube should last a very long time. My only complaint, which is my own fault, is that I ordered it online and bought the lightest color and now I wish I would have gotten a medium shade instead. So I would recommend going into Sephora and trying it out to pick the right shade for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by LynOlivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this concealer on both my blemishes and under my eye and it works beautifully! It doesn't cake at all and a little goes a long, long way. The finish is natural and not drying in the least. I usually apply with my fingers it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Wood_stock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my best concealers!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by excelicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Would I purchase again? Meybe

Not sure, some day I like it some days I don't, It is too pink for my skin tone unless I use a neutral foundation, which blends well with it. Its just good but not great.
My search for the perfect concealer continues

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Rockz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Without exaggerating; this is my HG concealer.
It helped me through my horrible cystic acne period, it helped me through the healing period and now with my skin starting to look more normal, I still love to use this now and then.

The coverage is very good and the most important part about this little gem; it doesn't clog pores.
Some people find it ''cakey'', but if you apply minimal, the result won't be cakey. If you apply four layers, then yes, you will look like an oompa loompa.

I usally use only a tiny drop on my my ring finger, that's enough coverage for me (eyes,face). One little thing that should be mentioned; it dries quickly!

Summary:
So a little goes a long way, very good coverage, doesn't clog pores.
Though the price seems a bit high, I used 1 tube for over a year!

Would recommend this for acne prone skin Šnd normal skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer I have tried so far. It covers very well, and is long lasting. I like to use a small concealer brush to spot cover and do several light layers at a time, depending on how much coverage I need. It can look dry and cakey if you use too much around the eye area so I use something lighter (GA High Precision Retouch) all over the under eye area, then go over with the full cover using the concealer brush very lightly over darkness that still show through. I have repurchased many times and will continue to buy this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Um...who wrote these reviews and for whom exactly does this product work? The MA at Sephora tried this on my dark under eye circles when I asked for a good concealer [I'm not even super crazy dark or baggy, but NOTHING works to conceal and brighten up that area. It looks okay if I walk around with my chin tilted to the sky, otherwise the lower I tilt, the more light reflects weirdly and emphasizes my less than stellar coloring. Any advice?]

After the first layer, I squinted into the mirror and asked for more - it wasn't doing what I wanted it to - and it looked kind of cakey and powdery. The second layer covered more, but it also looked cakey. Does nothing look smooth anymore? I took a sample home and my experience with it just gets worse and worse.

A lippie for the amazing pigmentation. You need literally the smallest amount you can pick up - that's becoming an expectation for MUFE. This product, however, deserves to be chucked. It is way too thick and sticky - if I try to pat it onto my skin, it quickly becomes so tacky that touching the already sensitive area becomes painful. Brushes and sponges won't give enough coverage. And like I mentioned, it doesn't do the covering job I'm looking for. I do NOT want to see the two layers of my bags showing through and being accentuated by expensive concealer. Even set with powder, it settles into fine lines.

Less than impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by arayesh

Hi every body,i am makeup artist and i have to use all products,so this one is amasing for people have very dark circle eye.It is long lasting concealer and after hours it doesnt make braeks out.