November 28, 2014 | 1943 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by LaLaGlamFairy

this is yuck! It feels oily and werid very silicone feeling kinda like the smashbox one, I used it for like 2 weeks and I couldn't stand it anymore no matter what combo of foundation and powder i used i still had that slick booger face feeling hrs later ick never again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

For as cheap as this product is, I really didn't expect to love it. I have tried several other primers and they all tend to make me break out. This one never did.

I believe I bought it for around $5 at Walmart, and I wish I would have bought more! This product actual works on me and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good primer
!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by jennspride

This product is very good. It makes your skin very soft and goes on smoothly. It's great using with just based powder foundation or liquid foundation. It's also good for acne proun skin like I have, because it doesn't break you out. I'd highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by rocknrollaffie

I had the mini one in a set, and decided to buy the full size seeming I loved it so much! I have really oily skin, and thought this would make it worse but it makes my skin so matte, fresh, and it holds oil well. It even makes my redness look a bit sheer, which is good! Best primer I ever used!! I will try the tinted moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My first impression of this primer was it's disgusting texture. Kind of reminds me of spoiled milk or boogers. Getting past that though,after blending it on the back of my hand (for a long time. it takes so long to get rid of the oily feel) it feels really smooth and nice. I would recommend this for normal or oily skinned people.
I personally have combination skin, and it caught on all of my patches of dry skin, and made my foundation look terribly clumpy and disgusting.
I ended up returning this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by rooshluv

I love this primer! It goes on great and feels so smooth on my skin. It makes my skin feel even and silky. I will keep buying this it's the best primer I have ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by danyell2425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It really helps to reduce my pores and gives my face that polished look. I love everythnig about it. I just ran out and will be buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by FlannyCupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I can't live without a primer and I've found my new favorite one. I have to admit it scaried me a little when I squeezed it out of the container and it was white. Then I applied to my face and instant softness and my face reminds soft for the rest of the day. For $8 and for the amount of product you get it's a great deal.

**Edit** At first I loved this stuff, but as time went on the primer has gotten a little runny. It feels heavy on my face and I have to give it time to dry. The outcome it still nice. My foundation and power do look nice when I use this. But as I said the texture changed, which I find to be a little weird, so I've knocked off a few lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by XxOmgItsDaraxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

If you're looking for an inexpensive primer that works you need to try this. I paid $8 for it at Walmart. It is a silicone-based primer that you apply before foundation for a better,long lasting application. You only need a pea size to cover your whole face. The texture is kind of chunky (not a clear gel like Smashbox for ex.). The only complaint I have is that sometimes it seperates so when you squeeze out the product a liquid comes out too...to prevent this I shake it up before each use. This has no scent and doesn't irritate or break me out (combination skin/very oily nose). It also has a skin brightening effect. So again great for those looking for a cheap primer (and don't want to use Monistat). Would buy again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by musiclover07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This primer is amazing! I use less then a penny sized amount for my face everyday and it makes my skin look flawless and brightens my complexion. If you put on too much it feels oily so be careful. For a good primer this is very cheap, I definitely recommend!