August 20, 2014 | 1111 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Primer

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by FlannyCupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I can't live without a primer and I've found my new favorite one. I have to admit it scaried me a little when I squeezed it out of the container and it was white. Then I applied to my face and instant softness and my face reminds soft for the rest of the day. For $8 and for the amount of product you get it's a great deal.

**Edit** At first I loved this stuff, but as time went on the primer has gotten a little runny. It feels heavy on my face and I have to give it time to dry. The outcome it still nice. My foundation and power do look nice when I use this. But as I said the texture changed, which I find to be a little weird, so I've knocked off a few lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by XxOmgItsDaraxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

If you're looking for an inexpensive primer that works you need to try this. I paid $8 for it at Walmart. It is a silicone-based primer that you apply before foundation for a better,long lasting application. You only need a pea size to cover your whole face. The texture is kind of chunky (not a clear gel like Smashbox for ex.). The only complaint I have is that sometimes it seperates so when you squeeze out the product a liquid comes out too...to prevent this I shake it up before each use. This has no scent and doesn't irritate or break me out (combination skin/very oily nose). It also has a skin brightening effect. So again great for those looking for a cheap primer (and don't want to use Monistat). Would buy again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by musiclover07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This primer is amazing! I use less then a penny sized amount for my face everyday and it makes my skin look flawless and brightens my complexion. If you put on too much it feels oily so be careful. For a good primer this is very cheap, I definitely recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by amyvang08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I mistakenly bought this thinking it was an eyeshadow primer because I was in a hurry. I don't like this at all because it makes my skin feel oily, and with makeup on top of it, my face feels thick and heavy. I would not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This primer is pretty decent for the price, my only issue with it is that if you use too much (and it quite easy to do so), it feels oily and like it is sitting on top of your skin. I still use this primer frequently. I use it mostly when I know I will not be wearing foundation, as it makes my skin look practically flawless without any foundation whatsoever. I like the packaging (much better than the pump or jar that many primers come in) and you really can't beat the price (I got it for $6 at my local Wal-Mart). Overall, I like the L'Oreal Stuio Secrets Primer better for make up application, but this one makes my skin look more flawless when I'm not wearing any makeup, therefore I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Decent enough primer! Honestly, I could not tell the difference between the way this one felt/performed compared to the Smashbox Photo Finish primer! (which is, what? $45?!) Goes on kind of slippery, like silicone-central, but dries to a soft, smooth, even finish for makeup. It helped my makeup stay on through a pretty intense make-out session the other day, so I was pleased! :) Pretty amazing deal-- Of course I found it because of MUA. How lucky we all are to have this site!! :) Cheap, Wal-Mart gems that we would have otherwise never even thought about trying!! Genius. (Their tinted moisturizer is not bad either! Very pleasantly surprised!) *UPDATE* I have picked up the 2 new latest shades of this primer- Blue tube "Illuminating", and pinkish tube called "Perfecting". I haven't tried them yet, but will update when I do. I'm glad to see they now have similar shades to the Smashbox primers, which makes them even more awesome!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMonster21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

well i am not a huge primer person and only use it for special occasions
but i will say this i was really pleasently surprised when i used this for the amount it cost and the amount of product you use its a total steal
this is a great primer im starting to like it alot more then my smashbox primer that costs alot more!!! makes my foundation stay all night long controls oils and best off all doesn't break me out (very acne prone)

i am definitely gonna repurchase and start using on clients!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by riceball406

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not that great. It did feel oily when putting on, but that doesn't really bother me. Made me breakout with a day or to. And the main reason I got it was to cover my pores around my nose and didn't do that.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

Was not as impressed as I thought I would be from the reviews I've seen. I like it better than Monistat anti-chafing gel and it does seem to give a smoother finish to my make-up when I first put it on but the staying power is nothing exceptional.
I've tried it with cream (Olay) and liquid (Colorstay) foundations and it doesn't last an entire 8 hour work day for me.
I will keep using it though because I like the smoothness it gives to my overall foundation application!
EDIT: This product gives my usually non-sensitive skin zits! I still occasionally use for under eyes. The consistency is quite chunky too, yuck.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by veggiehamburgerlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just tried this about a week ago. I was pleasently surprised by how well it reduces shine. I have tried Revlon Beyond Natural, Bare Essentials Prime Time, Hourglass Primer, and Laura Mercier, and I have to say, this one is the best. I have found the other primers to be too wet and slow drying for me, and does not do too much difference compared to no primer under my foundation. It was really cheap (about $7), and all others, I have paid $15+ for. I also find it matte, yet moisturizing at the same time too and it made my skin look incrediable. There is one thing though, I did not find it to make my foundation last longer than it usually does, but it really helps the way it looks and I just use Urban Decay's All Nighter Spray on top anyway.