January 30, 2015 | 1903 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Primer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 8:30:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this inexpensive primer. It makes my skin feel soft and looker smoother. Very little quantity is required and all the tinted moisturizers and liquid foundations I have in my collection glide on effortlessly. I do notice that it extends the wear of my make-up versus not wearing a primer. Even after a few months of use I have had no concerns with clogged pores or sensitivities by adding this primer to my make-up regime.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Nola504

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only primer I've ever used so I can't give a comparison review but I really do like it. The price is good and it doesn't come off as greasy (a little goes a long way). Makeup looks great and stays put.
The only thing about it that I find suspect is that sometimes I seem to get red when I use it. I'm not sure if it's the product or something else I'm wearing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by AmandaGriffin

i love the bottle, texture and look. i highly recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by LaLaGlamFairy

this is yuck! It feels oily and werid very silicone feeling kinda like the smashbox one, I used it for like 2 weeks and I couldn't stand it anymore no matter what combo of foundation and powder i used i still had that slick booger face feeling hrs later ick never again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

For as cheap as this product is, I really didn't expect to love it. I have tried several other primers and they all tend to make me break out. This one never did.

I believe I bought it for around $5 at Walmart, and I wish I would have bought more! This product actual works on me and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good primer
!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by jennspride

This product is very good. It makes your skin very soft and goes on smoothly. It's great using with just based powder foundation or liquid foundation. It's also good for acne proun skin like I have, because it doesn't break you out. I'd highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by rocknrollaffie

I had the mini one in a set, and decided to buy the full size seeming I loved it so much! I have really oily skin, and thought this would make it worse but it makes my skin so matte, fresh, and it holds oil well. It even makes my redness look a bit sheer, which is good! Best primer I ever used!! I will try the tinted moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My first impression of this primer was it's disgusting texture. Kind of reminds me of spoiled milk or boogers. Getting past that though,after blending it on the back of my hand (for a long time. it takes so long to get rid of the oily feel) it feels really smooth and nice. I would recommend this for normal or oily skinned people.
I personally have combination skin, and it caught on all of my patches of dry skin, and made my foundation look terribly clumpy and disgusting.
I ended up returning this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by rooshluv

I love this primer! It goes on great and feels so smooth on my skin. It makes my skin feel even and silky. I will keep buying this it's the best primer I have ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by danyell2425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It really helps to reduce my pores and gives my face that polished look. I love everythnig about it. I just ran out and will be buying it again.