October 25, 2014 | 1833 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by rocknrollaffie

I had the mini one in a set, and decided to buy the full size seeming I loved it so much! I have really oily skin, and thought this would make it worse but it makes my skin so matte, fresh, and it holds oil well. It even makes my redness look a bit sheer, which is good! Best primer I ever used!! I will try the tinted moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My first impression of this primer was it's disgusting texture. Kind of reminds me of spoiled milk or boogers. Getting past that though,after blending it on the back of my hand (for a long time. it takes so long to get rid of the oily feel) it feels really smooth and nice. I would recommend this for normal or oily skinned people.
I personally have combination skin, and it caught on all of my patches of dry skin, and made my foundation look terribly clumpy and disgusting.
I ended up returning this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by rooshluv

I love this primer! It goes on great and feels so smooth on my skin. It makes my skin feel even and silky. I will keep buying this it's the best primer I have ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by danyell2425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It really helps to reduce my pores and gives my face that polished look. I love everythnig about it. I just ran out and will be buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by FlannyCupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I can't live without a primer and I've found my new favorite one. I have to admit it scaried me a little when I squeezed it out of the container and it was white. Then I applied to my face and instant softness and my face reminds soft for the rest of the day. For $8 and for the amount of product you get it's a great deal.

**Edit** At first I loved this stuff, but as time went on the primer has gotten a little runny. It feels heavy on my face and I have to give it time to dry. The outcome it still nice. My foundation and power do look nice when I use this. But as I said the texture changed, which I find to be a little weird, so I've knocked off a few lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by XxOmgItsDaraxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

If you're looking for an inexpensive primer that works you need to try this. I paid $8 for it at Walmart. It is a silicone-based primer that you apply before foundation for a better,long lasting application. You only need a pea size to cover your whole face. The texture is kind of chunky (not a clear gel like Smashbox for ex.). The only complaint I have is that sometimes it seperates so when you squeeze out the product a liquid comes out too...to prevent this I shake it up before each use. This has no scent and doesn't irritate or break me out (combination skin/very oily nose). It also has a skin brightening effect. So again great for those looking for a cheap primer (and don't want to use Monistat). Would buy again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by musiclover07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This primer is amazing! I use less then a penny sized amount for my face everyday and it makes my skin look flawless and brightens my complexion. If you put on too much it feels oily so be careful. For a good primer this is very cheap, I definitely recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by amyvang08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I mistakenly bought this thinking it was an eyeshadow primer because I was in a hurry. I don't like this at all because it makes my skin feel oily, and with makeup on top of it, my face feels thick and heavy. I would not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This primer is pretty decent for the price, my only issue with it is that if you use too much (and it quite easy to do so), it feels oily and like it is sitting on top of your skin. I still use this primer frequently. I use it mostly when I know I will not be wearing foundation, as it makes my skin look practically flawless without any foundation whatsoever. I like the packaging (much better than the pump or jar that many primers come in) and you really can't beat the price (I got it for $6 at my local Wal-Mart). Overall, I like the L'Oreal Stuio Secrets Primer better for make up application, but this one makes my skin look more flawless when I'm not wearing any makeup, therefore I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Decent enough primer! Honestly, I could not tell the difference between the way this one felt/performed compared to the Smashbox Photo Finish primer! (which is, what? $45?!) Goes on kind of slippery, like silicone-central, but dries to a soft, smooth, even finish for makeup. It helped my makeup stay on through a pretty intense make-out session the other day, so I was pleased! :) Pretty amazing deal-- Of course I found it because of MUA. How lucky we all are to have this site!! :) Cheap, Wal-Mart gems that we would have otherwise never even thought about trying!! Genius. (Their tinted moisturizer is not bad either! Very pleasantly surprised!) *UPDATE* I have picked up the 2 new latest shades of this primer- Blue tube "Illuminating", and pinkish tube called "Perfecting". I haven't tried them yet, but will update when I do. I'm glad to see they now have similar shades to the Smashbox primers, which makes them even more awesome!!