Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 12/29/2010 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have been been using CG's Turbo Lash for years while on a constant search for my HG mascara. I have long lashes, and a lot of them! But they are baby thin and most mascaras just clump them together and I end up with spider clump mess!! I have tried all kinds of mascara, from Rimmel and other drug store brands to Chanel and Dior only to be disappointed......I never knew this mascara existed until I read the reviews on MUA. I ran out and bought it & I'm so glad I did!! It gives my lashes beautiful volume & separation. And the color is a beautiful true black, it makes the Turbo Lash color look gray in comparecent! It does not flake or smudge on me, but I never seem to have that issue. And you can't beat the price!! The only thing I can gripe about is that you don't get as much product as I would like bc I seem to run out pretty quickly..but for the price I just buy two!! It's def a must have!

on 12/27/2010 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this mascara for a few months now and I love it! I never would've looked at it twice because it's so unassuming and cheaply priced, but I'm so glad I did.
I have it in brown/black, I mostly got it because I have long lashes naturally but they're quite thin. I wanted something that would give volume but was hesitant about trying the over-hyped LashBlast. This stuff does the trick.
I comb my lashes with a little separator brush before and after I apply the mascara, and I've never experienced clumping or flaking. I apply more of it at the eyelash roots and it fattens up my lashes nicely.
I really like the brushy spoolie, I don't like the rubbery or comby kinds, this one's just right. I like how the top of the handle is square-ish, it's easy to open the package and hold it while I'm applying.
I can't say enough good things about this mascara, I will buy it over and over again.

on 12/27/2010 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i bought this because all the reviews with people saying it is wonderful ! sadly i dont find it wonderful at all... it flaked so much, which is the WORST! so right when i saw that i honestly said in my head "oh crap!" so seeing how i bought it, i wanted to give it another try. so i did and not only did it flake out so much but it did not make my lashed look think. it would not hold a curl for crap and it clumped. im real disappointed in it :-| waste of money ugh.

on 12/26/2010 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Definitely one of the best mascara I have tried so far. So glad I happen to see some reviews for it a couple of days ago so I went to Walgreen's and got a tube yesterday.
I've been using Maybelline Falsies and TurboVolum Express and have got sick of them. The Falsies has a lot of tiny fibers in it which is good for length, but more coats results in lashes that are stuck together and have blunt ends - so unnatural and unattractive. The Turbo Volum Express (I think that's what it's called) gives a little bit of lenght but hardly any volume. Not worth messing around with those two because the combination can produce nice results if you are very careful and have a lot of time to sit around and separate eyelashes while they're drying. That's just not my thing.

I tried this product and I really like it it. I knew right away that it was going to be a good product because of the wand. Big brushes are a huge plus for me and always produce the best results; fanned out thick lashes, no clumps or fibery lashes that stick together.
The product is not too wet or too dry. Like I said, big wand that reaches all lashes. The packaging is cute and pink, matches my new flat iron :). Best part of all it only cost $6 at Walgreen's, so I am confident that I probably repurchase because this product is totally worth it.
I gave it 4/5 because it flakes a tiny bit and it does not hold curl.

on 12/24/2010 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I tried this after seeing all the glowing reviews and it smudged and left me with racoon eyes within a couple of hours. I applied one coat on the top and bottom lashes. I may try it again with only one coat on the upper lashes and nothing on the lower lashes. Is there some trick to this that I don't know about? I'm not sure why it smudged! I really wanted this to work. I do love how easy it is to apply and doesn't make my eyelashes feel sticky or heavy. I also like the straight wand. I'll be sure to update this review after trying it again.

on 12/14/2010 8:13:00 PM

My fav mascara! It really does last all day without smudging or giving me that racoon look. Its great at giving thick lashes, and separates well also. Just a couple of coats and your good to go for the day! =)

on 12/13/2010 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my HG of mascaras--I've tried almost every mascara out there, from cheapy cheap to very, very pricey and I always come back to this one! Excellent build-able coverage without clumping!!

on 12/12/2010 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Once again, MUA saves me. I was using Latisse and ended up being one of the rare people who's eyelashes actually fell out from it, lucky me. I tried some Lancome mascaras and my lashes continued to fall out. I read some MUA reviews about CG professional super thick mascara and thought I'd give it a try. Not only has my eyelashes stopped falling out and are growing back in like they were before, thank God, but this mascara looks great! It goes on easy and washes off easy too. I used to only use Lancome Definicils and this mascara is much better and $20 less to buy. I can't believe it but this is definiitely my HG mascara!!!!

on 11/22/2010 6:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am a mascara snobóIíve tried nearly every mascara out there, and rarely am I ever satisfied with what I find. I always thought that pricey mascara would pack a good bang for your buck, but after trying Super Thick Lash, Iím never trying another mascara in my life. My lashes are naturally long, blonde, and thin. Just one liberal coat of mascara makes my lashes thick and dark, almost like I have on false lashes. Every time I wear it, someone always asks what kind of mascara I use, but no one believes me when I say I pay less than $4 for my mascara! I think the brush is really what makes it so fantasticóthe bristles are so dense that every lash gets coated.

Iíve already had 3 tubes (two in very black and one in black-brown), and my only complaint is that it seems to dry up a little quicker than other mascaras that Iíve used. But still, for the price, Iíll never stray!

on 11/19/2010 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I could swear up and down that the formulation of this mascara is identical to that of Cover Girl Lashblast Volume (orange tube). The only differences would be the packaging, the mascara wand (regular spool brush vs rubber), and the price (cheaper).

As with Lashblast volume, it gives great volume, but will flake after four or five hours.

However, what really sells the mascara for me is the brush: it's much easier to maneuver and coat all the lashes with this spool brush, as opposed to the bulky, spiky plastic/rubber brush of Lashblast volume. So, if you dread the Lashblast wand, try this mascara out.

Another thing I'd like to mention is that I layer both Super Thick Lash, as well as Lashblast, to get ultimate volume.
My current mascara routine using this product is as follows:

- Comb lashes
- Apply one coat of STL (standard root wiggle)
- wait a minute to let lashes dry
- Apply one of Lashblast (in a combing motion -- from base to tips)
- Curl lashes