October 31, 2014 | 1471 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by cuonbroadway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a mascara snobóIíve tried nearly every mascara out there, and rarely am I ever satisfied with what I find. I always thought that pricey mascara would pack a good bang for your buck, but after trying Super Thick Lash, Iím never trying another mascara in my life. My lashes are naturally long, blonde, and thin. Just one liberal coat of mascara makes my lashes thick and dark, almost like I have on false lashes. Every time I wear it, someone always asks what kind of mascara I use, but no one believes me when I say I pay less than $4 for my mascara! I think the brush is really what makes it so fantasticóthe bristles are so dense that every lash gets coated.

Iíve already had 3 tubes (two in very black and one in black-brown), and my only complaint is that it seems to dry up a little quicker than other mascaras that Iíve used. But still, for the price, Iíll never stray!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by sinkin2heart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I could swear up and down that the formulation of this mascara is identical to that of Cover Girl Lashblast Volume (orange tube). The only differences would be the packaging, the mascara wand (regular spool brush vs rubber), and the price (cheaper).

As with Lashblast volume, it gives great volume, but will flake after four or five hours.

However, what really sells the mascara for me is the brush: it's much easier to maneuver and coat all the lashes with this spool brush, as opposed to the bulky, spiky plastic/rubber brush of Lashblast volume. So, if you dread the Lashblast wand, try this mascara out.

Another thing I'd like to mention is that I layer both Super Thick Lash, as well as Lashblast, to get ultimate volume.
My current mascara routine using this product is as follows:

- Comb lashes
- Apply one coat of STL (standard root wiggle)
- wait a minute to let lashes dry
- Apply one of Lashblast (in a combing motion -- from base to tips)
- Curl lashes

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by xkadiix

This was blahh.. Honestly it was an okay mascara. It did thicken my lashes a little. However, my main concern was the fact that it flaked and made my lashes spidery looking if I applied more than a coat. If you're looking for natural looking mascara for daytime I'd give this a try.. but I would not repurchase this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by minni4bebe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff was blah. Darkened a tad....no length, no volume. Not worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by slstar

I can't believe how much I love this mascara with the old school brush! Lengthens, volumizes, rich jet black color (in very black), and dries without the crunch factor. You can apply one coat for a natural look, or layer for a dramatic look without having your lashes become a sticky mess. I think I have found my HG drugstore mascara! Definitely give this one a try! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by michyg

YES i would buy this again! and again and again!!! I can't believe that I underestimated this mascara... I'm so happy that this website encouraged me to go out and buy it! It was on sale at Walmart for $3.95 (ummm amaaaazing!) and I prefer it OVER lashblast because it dries faster and is much easher to use. PLUS it holds a curl much better than lashblast. I like to think of my lashes as problem lashes... because they don't curl and resist to hold a curl when forced, are fairly short, and like to fall out easily. I tried this for a couple of days and im in love... For the price and the results I've definately found my HG mascara FINALLY! ithought maybelline's falsies was it... nope this is! HURRAH!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

3.5, rounding up because it was so cheap :). Lashes look thicker, but can be quite spidery, lumpy, and clumpy compared to my precious plushlash or hypnose. It did however cost just over 5 bucks so while I wont purchase this regularly, if I come to a point where the budget is REALLY tight, I will definitely turn to this. Formula is a little too dry and lumpy but they ALMOST have it right. I love the brush......not too big, not too small.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by gina123inmateo

I love it!! I really didn't think I would like this at all but its my number one mascara! even compared to HE brands. The brush is a little on the small side to my liking but it works great! I put on maybe 2 to 3 coats and it doesn't clump my lashes or flake. It give incredible volume and length. (Maybe other reviewers who have had problems with flaking had dried out old ones...?? who knows.) But its wonderful, my lashes aren't short but they're not super long either and it really looks like I'm wearing falsies!! I looove how I can apply just a little for the day time or i can layer a few coats and I'm ready for a night out. Its very versatile for me. I'm someone who likes to curl my lashes AFTER I put on my mascara because no matter what mascara I put on after i curl my bare lashes they uncurl and with this the curl is beautiful and natural and stays all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyyzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara so much. It gives amazing volume just how i like and it doesnt smudge down to bellow your eyes to give you raccoon eyes. all over this is the best mascara better than benefit bad gal

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by itssyd12

I used Max Factor's 2000 Calorie mascara for the last 6 years because it was truly the best mascara. Then they stopped making it and I was totally lost. I know a lot of people used this so I dont know why they did that. Cover Girl's online chat recommended this Super Thick Lash mascara to me and let me tell you it is pretty much identical to the 2000 Cal!!!!! I am soooo happy! Doesn't smudge. Doesn't wear off. Doesn't flake off. Doesn't leave black on your eyelids where your eyelashes touch because yes they do touch because this mascara works that well!! :)

LOVE IT and I will totally buy it for as long as they keep making it.

YAY!!!!!!