August 21, 2014 | 1696 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by KathleenM415

I used to LOVE Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. I loved how it moisturizes my sensitive skin without the use of fragrances. You can use it on any part of the body, including the face. This product was my go-to moisturizer until I stopped using petroleum-based beauty products. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream moisturizes incredibly well, but can feel a bit heavy at times, so use sparingly when applying to the face.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by L7997

this truly is a moisturizing product and it leaves a dewy sheen that makes your seem healthier if your skin is a bit dull. i also love applying it; the only thing i look forward to in my routine really. another plus is the lack of fragrance!

unfortunately this may be too heavy for me. i've been getting comedones on and off for years and i haven't gotten it entirely under control, but this may be one of the culprits to the fluxuating comedones. i was prone to them in highschool, but since tazorac it's been taken cared of, mostly. the comedones that show up seem to be due to a factor outside of my bodies issues; could be that in the summer my face can't handle the cream, but in the winter last year i also had an odd flux of them.

since i'm still testing this i don't want to say i'd repurchase (but i hope i do, i hate looking for something else that's "basic" with no weird frills). I definitely recommend everyone to try it out, even oily skin users, and especially to users on retinoids! a sample size from the dermatologist may be possible, if you visit them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by klasia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i buy 2 big tubs of this yearly because every single member of my family uses this. my family started using this when my second child was diagnosed with skin asthma 4 years ago. we tried j&J, Lactacyd, Aveeno but they still reacted with my child's skin. cetaphil was the only brand that helped and this was the only moisturizer that worked for her.
i use this for my hands with great results! my hands are the driest part of my body and most lotions just sit on top of my skin. not this one. my hands just drink this up so well and fast leaving it super soft without any greasy feel.
my husband uses this for his face. he has really dry skin and this works well for him, too.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Dekagram

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For the love of God heed my warning when I tell you to steer clear of
This product if you have acne prone skin, oily skin, or underlying nut allergies; as this contains almond oil. I had very clear but dry skin before the use of this product, so I decided to slather a generous amount on the concerning areas believing it would work a miracle on me. You could say I was quite satisfied for the time being because it had indeed soothed the dry areas. BUT, a few days after use I broke out with giant cystic nodules where I had applied and was devastated and partly in denial. This cream is the equivalent of rubbing bacon grease across your face and hoping for great results. Once again, please do not use this if you have sensitive oily acne prone skin. It will create a disaster on your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by DreamsOfAzure

The results after using this cream was actually pretty surprising. It does seem like a really thick cream, but it soaks in and doesn't get too oily when applied on my face. I have dry skin in the first place so this does wonders for my dry spots. After a few weeks of using it on my arms and legs, I noticed that my skin got REALLY noticeably softer and smoother. Great price and great product. The only qualm I have is with the unhygienic packaging. Otherwise, wonderful.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by derivedhope

I feel like this product is too hyped up for what it is. Yeah, its fine as a really basic moisturizer, but I honestly feel like it barely makes a difference when I put it on. I get maybe two hours of moisture from it, and then the benefits completely disappear: definitely not long lasting like it claims to be. However, the pros are it doesn't have fragrance and is non-comedogenic, so it would be perfect for anyone with ultra sensitive skin who can't use other products.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by ciaobellakate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always seem to come back to this moisturizer after fleetingly trying new ones. I forget how good it is. I use both the lotion and cream, but prefer the cream as it is amazingly emollient without being heavy or comedogenic and is fantastic during the colder months when I am more prone to breakouts. I also use this on my body and it helps with any dryness I might have. I have been using this for years and will be for years to come.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this on my upper bod and it clogged my pores and broke me out all over my chest and back. So glad I tested it there first before trying it on my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by petalofrose

I have been using this Cetaphil cream for years and years. It's not too heavy and it's unscented. I have mild eczema and I think if not for this product my skin would flare up more frequently. There is a lot of product in one tub, and I only use just a dollop to cover my body plus face after I shower so just one tub lasts me for a long time. It hasn't broke me out on my face and doesn't leave oily residue after it absorbs. Packaging could be better but it works; and if I'm traveling I just transfer some to another smaller container. Great product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by brittclow69

I have dealt with hormonal acne for over a year now and have tried sooo many different moisturizers as I use topical acne solutions on my face and no matter what moisturizer or brand I used my face always seemed to be dry and more broke out every morning..

I decided to settle for trying cetaphil since I tried everything else... Price wasnt that bad for the amount you get... and I have to say I absolutely love this cream... I use it every night on my face before I go to bed and my face has inproved sooo much.. and what pimples I do get I have to say probably are related to putting the cream on your face...

Its greasy feeling on the face for the first few minutes that why I only use it at night time and not under my makeup.. and other then that I wish this product had a pump instead of putting my fingers in it I have to say I will continue to always use this moisturizer.