September 2, 2014 | 2129 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by TayB88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in charcoal. I like that it comes with a brush but really that's about it. Instead of being a nice charcoal shade it almost has hughes of blue. Not diggin that at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was just okay for me. It doesn't smear off which is great. However, the color could be more pigmented. The brush it came with was just garbage. But the product was okay for the price. I think I will stick with my mac gel liners for now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I'm another one who uses this for the brows lol

My eyebrows are a little too light and sparse for my liking so I've always filled them in and added a lil extra color. This stuff works amazing for ths purpose and its got lasting power....I just use a eyebrow brush I've had forever.put a lil bit of this creme and its perfection!!!! The color looks nice and natural...not overdone at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

In short, I don't like it as an eyeliner but I think it is great for brow gel! Read on if you want to find out more!

At first I purchased this to use as a dupe for Bobbi Brown gel liner or my MAC fluidline. No, it is a lot more matte and less pigmented than those 2. So I had this stored away away for the longest time until I came across a brow tutorial on youtube where a girl was using a wet n wild gel liner in a brown shade using a slanted brow brush. So I decided to break out my Maybelline Eyestudio Drama in brown and use her technique on my brows. Wow! It was great for defining my shape and filling in spaces. So while I would not use this for my eyeliner i would most definitely use this for my brows!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I so wanted to like this product since I was in the market for a black upper liner and the price and reviews were great. Unfortunately, for me, this product irritated my eyes and smudged after only 3-4 hours. I gave it 2 stars because the color payoff was good prior to the fail.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by lucyzta

I purchased this gel eyeliner after using Tarte's gel eyeliner from Sephora because I wanted to find a cheaper alternative. Overall I am satisfied with the Maybelline version and will probably stick to that from now on just because it really is so much cheaper.

I gave this 5 lipstick rating for packaging because I love that it comes with a brush. That definitely makes a big difference! This eyeliner though does rub off a lot easier than the Tarte version. It sometimes rubs off on the top of my eyelids or fades throughout the day. I have to reapply mid afternoon to keep it looking really dark. This has also lasted me a lot longer than the tarte version. When this tub is gone I will repurchase Maybelline instead of tarte because of the price. You get a lot of value for the price point. Good job maybelline!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by rainlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love Maybelline products and this one is no exception. This is the eyeliner I use on a daily basis.

My favorite thing about this gel liner is it's staying power! This stuff will not budge!! I've even slept with it on and have woken up in the morning with my eyes still near perfectly lined.

It also goes on very black, which is a must with my liners. I've only purchased this product in Richest Black, I believe it's called.

It comes with a little brush, which I used for the longest time. It served it's purpose and worked pretty decent for me. Recently I switched over to an angled eyeliner brush and have good results. No matter which brush I use I still achieve crisp, black lines. Perfect for cat-eyes.

I've had the same jar for quite some time now and I literally use it everyday. To be honest, it's probably expired...oops, lol. Good thing it's pretty well all used up. Will be repurchasing this eyeliner again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Ellie1826

I would really recommend this eyeliner! I got it in black and I have been very pleased with it. I was first put off by the tiny amount I got, but I found out a little goes a long way! It lasted nearly all day and was a very strong black colour. However, I used my own eyeliner brush as the brush wasn't fine enough for me, but I have found many other uses for the brush. So if you want a cheapish eyeliner, get this one! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by amybethan

The best eyeliner I've tried by far! The consistency of it is brilliant for a perfect application it makes it easy to get different thicknesses of lines. I have it in the colour black and it's perfect for everyday looks and more intense. Just an all round great eyeliner! Definitely want to repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by sierrab2010

I've been using this for a few days now and I'm very disappointed. I have it in brown and its not dark or pigmented at all. It also smudges even though it claims to be smudge proof. I've never been closer to returning a product to get my money back. It's a waste. Maybe the black is better..