April 19, 2014 | 1110 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by skwert22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this for about $3 at Walgreen's and I am very pleased with my purchase. The product package is either just wrapped in a plastic material or a plastic casing with a cardboard back. The price is very affordable. It feels great on your lips, and it smells great. I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Mackye78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must have all "flavors" of this eos lip balm, this is one of my favorite because it is slightly sweet and I tested this on my hubby (the reaction was great, btw!) It keeps my lips soft and moist especially during cold seasons. Not advisable for use everyday, it will give you chafed lips. Find at good price at Walmart.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Junwwu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this from target for the packaging and the fact that it's organic. It seemed to work well at first but now it chaps my lips! The scent and flavor are nice though. I really like the packaging, flavor, and organic ingredients, but it's not moisturizing and actually leaves lips more chapped!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by lover233

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Shoppers sells this for $4, and Chapters for $6. Just putting that out there, because many people have complained about the price.

Of all the lip balms I have tried, I have to say this is the best. It is the most versatile, because it is not overly moisturizing, so I can wear it under lipstick and lip stains. I love the packaging, because you wont lose it, and it doesn't break on me like Burt's Bees did with the twisty thing at the bottom. I love the tingly mint feeling. I would also like to mention, that I have put this on my lips before I go to bed, and woken up with extremely moisturized lips, and product still left on them :)

TL;DR, I would buy this again, but I wouldn't use it in the middle of winter when my lips need extreme moisture.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by xrenriot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I admit, with this lip balm, it was the sphere shape that reeled me in. I found out about these balms from Michelle Phan on YouTube, and one day as I was browsing around Chapters, of all places, there it was, for a mildly expensive $6. I tried it out, and I wasn't all that impressed. The flavour is awesome, I love minty flavoured lip balms and I was excited to have another one for my collection. The cons, however, are slightly more numerous than the pros. Firstly, the price. The price is a little too expensive for my taste, though not outrageous. The shape is also cute, but not good for pockets... I have to carry this one in my purse. This also isn't an outstandingly hydrating balm, though the tingly mint sensation is soothing for the lips. It also goes on quite thin. However, this isn't all bad... I've had good experiences wearing this balm under lipstick.

All in all, if you're looking for immense hydration for the lips, this isn't a great buy. If you need a lighter balm to wear under lipsticks, this is the product for you. I may or may not buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by deannapayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was in Target the other day when I came across this product. People are always saying how amazing it is, so I decided to give it a go. The thing I really liked was the fact that it's 100% natural, which means you're not putting any chemical on your lips. The sweet mint flavor is my absolute favourite, it gives this really nice cooling sensation on your lips. I'm definitely repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE the tingly sensation when I put it on, as well as the minty smell <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm!! I tried the strawberry sorbet balm and it horribly chapped my lips. This one restored the moisture and the smoothness of my lips back to its original state. I would recommend this because of the organic ingredients and the convenient packaging. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by AleksandraLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don’t really like wearing lipstick or lipgloss as often as the next girl so I’m always on a hunt for incredible lip balms. The Eos (Evolution of Smooth) one in “sweet mint” is one of my favourites. I have three so I always have one in my purse, in my room, and in my bathroom. They moisturize incredibly but without feeling greasy, which I love! I also like the neat packaging although it isn’t very practical if you’re carrying a small purse.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by prettycrazy

I bought this lip balm because of the gimmicky sphere packaging. But it's just a slightly below average lip balm. The texture is waxy and the balm doesn't moisturize. When the lid is removed, the large amount of product exposed is vulnerable to stray hairs, dirt etc. If you drop it it's ruined! I did like the mint better than the summer fruit. The lemon smells like furniture polish.