eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

on 3/11/2013 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! I've been through one tube and one sphere already. These spheres are so easy to find in a bag and quite hard to lose. I love the mint flavour and it leaves my lips with a soft and tingly feeling. The taste reminds me of the chocolate mint girl guide cookies. They taste very minty with a hint of chocolate. That might be just me though.

Just purchased this lipbalm today and it's awesome the sphere shape is new to me so a little awkward to apply but I have fun putting it on :) i love the cooling effect and the minty smell and taste it gives off. I used to own lemon drop but lost it and never repurchased until now decided to try a new flavor and was pleasantly surprised. This will most likely be my new hg balm along side aveeno and burts bees acai berry

on 3/9/2013 6:45:00 PM

I think this is such a cool concept for a lip balm! The packaging design is genius and there is nothing else like it on the market today. I love the flavor choices; they are all so wonderfully different in their own way. My personal favorite is the sweet mint. It has such as fresh crisp flavor and really helps my chapped lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Well Let Me Just Start Off With That This Was My Favorite EOS Lip Sphere Ever Created. EOS Lip Spheres In General Are Amazing, Stylish And Small So You Can Take Them Everywhere! This One In General Is Very Hydrating Probaby One Of The Most Hyrdating EOS's, I Have The Whole Collection, I Really Do Enjoy The Smell Of This One.. It Is Very Much Like Menthol So It's Perfect For Colds! It's Not Just The Look,Taste And Smell I Love! It's The Ingredients Inside The Sphere That Really Inpress Me, I Really Like How EOS Invents Something So Natural But Yet So Darn Cute!!! In This World It's Usally Between Ugly And Natural Or All Garbage But A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! EOS Is Really Amazing And Are A Great Marketing Group. ;) Way To Get Natural Products Out There.:) Great Product, A Bit Pricy But No One Can Get Over That Super Duper Cute Little Blue Sphere With Amazing Amazing Things Inside. Probably One Of My Favorite All-Natural Lip Balms Besides Nivea. Adorable Packaging! That Sphere Is Just So Darn Cute!!!

on 3/3/2013 1:48:00 PM

I love the slight mint taste and smell of this product. It feels moisturizing when you first put it on, but that feeling doesn't tend to last as long as the Chapstick brand (it's less waxy than Chapstick)

The shape of the balm takes some getting use to. My only complaint is that it takes up more room in my purse than a slender lipstick style shape.

Was just introduced to eos lip balms and I bought the mint, I LOVE it! Love how soft it is, perfect application and love the egg like pkging! Can't wait to try other flavors!

on 3/1/2013 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This has a nice minty tingle and taste, but it is actually drying my lips out! I have to keep reapplying within minutes of use.

on 2/26/2013 3:34:00 PM

I actually refused to try this lip balm for the longest time because it seemed like such a silly and not-very-functional packaging design. I purchased this a week ago on impulse after hearing great things about it on the SCB. Packaging aside, this is a very nice lip balm. It's more hydrating on my lips than the original Burt's Bee's mint lip balm, and you still get that nice tingle. It tastes nice too. When used exclusively, my lips seem adequately hydrated and smooth.

I will repurchase, but these folks need to come up with something better for packaging. They claim it "precisely" glides on lips. Seriously? It's actually quite hard for me to keep this just on my lips. Maybe my technique is off. I don't get how this is more precise than a tube.

on 2/22/2013 3:27:00 PM

This lip balm comes in an adorable package but it is a little bulky. The good thing is that it comes with a big amount of product. I really like the smell and taste. It"s the only one that Ive used that actually tastes just like it says. It smells like orbit sweet
Mint gum and tastes very yummy and pleasant. It helPs freshen your breath when u
Don't have mints. It moisturizes my lips and gives them a plump and healthy look. I like that it's all natural and I'm am obsessed with eos now. This one smell
Good unlike the summerfruit which i thought smelled nauseating. The lemon one is great too. It smells like lemon cookies. I would definitely rebuy and I really
Want to try the strawberry sorbet now. Different people have different reactions to the lip balm but I liked it a lot and would suggest it to other people. It's mixture of my favorite carmex tingle and delicious flavor:D

on 2/22/2013 1:39:00 PM

People have complained that this product isn't moisturizing-however, this may be that they don't put on enough layers. After a good amount of layers, it also adds a bit of a shine.
The packaging is cute, of course, and while it isn't good for pockets, it is very convenient to find in a purse.
It is a very strong minty smell, and you get a LOT of product.
The only thing is that it doesn't have SPF; however, the lemon one does (I haven't tried that one yet, though).

Popular Lip Treatments