eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

on 2/17/2013 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I heard lots of great reviews about the Eos smooth spheres, and I see a lot of people using them. First, I bought the Tropical Fruit one - and I wasn't very impressed. It smelled amazing and was in such a cute container, but didn't do much for my lips. Some people told me that they didn't like the fruit one and it was the worst out of them all, so I decided to try this sweet mint one. To be honest, I don't like the packaging much either. It's big and bulgy and doesn't fit in my pocket if I just want to carry it around to somewhere simple. It keeps my lips smooth, but once I take it off or if it comes off to any eating activity, it makes my lips a little flaky. I probably won't buy any more smooth spheres... But I'm not sure if they work for others and just not for my lips. Baby Lips works magic on me, but not for others.

on 2/17/2013 6:58:00 PM

I always hear people say really good things about this product but I'm honestly not impressed. It does nothing for my lips except sit on them like a layer of wax and I don't feel it particularly hydrates or exfoliates or does anything other than just sit there. It's very portable and good for on the go but despite that I would use it sometimes when my lips were chapped and after I put it on it would still be chapped and flaky. This product is a no-go for me personally and I will not be repurchasing.

on 2/17/2013 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite Eos Lip Balm Spheres "flavor." I keep it in my make up bag in my purse so I never leave home without it. Works great, smells awesome, and the packaging is SO cute! A favorite of mine.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This addition to the Eos Lip Balm Spheres' is excellent! The balm is what it is: minty, but it leaves a VERY refreshing tingle to your lips. Price-wise, I got mine at Walmart and they had very limited choices (Only two!), it was around $3 but Target had more choices although there's were more expensive. It depends on how much money you want to spend, but any which one you buy, you wont regret it!

on 1/26/2013 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite EOS flavor, it has a nice minty tingle and the mint colored sphere is just too cute! It's actually not that moisturizing for me... it's adequate for day time, but I have to slather on something more thick before bed. I do like the ball shape, it's easy to find in my bag.

on 1/26/2013 2:14:00 PM

I love this lip balm! It works really well and lasts once applied, it has a good feel to it and it smells so good! With continuous use I found that my lips were softer and more moisturized. Yeah, so I would defiantly recommend this.

on 1/26/2013 11:26:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I enjoy these chapsticks alot!! They are smooth and easy to wear without washing off easing when you drink something.
Pros- Cute shape, long lasting moisture, smells good
Cons- a little bulky, the lip balm part loses round shape after a while and is harder to apply.

I do recommend this!

on 1/26/2013 12:56:00 AM

I'll start off by saying that this stuff smells amazing! It smells very minty, but subtle. Not to mention it's all natural! The sphere it comes in could be bothersome for some, but I don't mind it. It's very silky and lasts quite a while on your lips, but I wouldn't recommend it for really dry lips. It's great for everyday casual use, but if you have chapped lips, it doesn't do much. I use it every day because I love the scent and feel, but if my lips get chapped I use something more healing than this.

on 1/22/2013 7:51:00 PM

This had a super-delicious, refreshing scent. Just like the name "Sweet Mint." BUT, it just sat on my lips and smelled nice. It did not moisturize, soothe, or repair my lips in ANY WAY AT ALL ONCE OR EVER.
The packaging was super-cute, but really unpractical (because it's so round and bulky!), and I actually used up a lot of it before I even realized it wasn't doing anything. It was such a lovely, sweet little egg of lip balm, but I was happy to trash it. It didn't do anything a true lip balm is supposed to! Bleh. Eos. NO.

on 1/19/2013 3:01:00 AM

I really wanted to like this eos lip balm. The price wasn't too bad, it ran around two dollars to 3 dollars at most drugstores. For the price you get quite a bit of product which is nice. The packaging is cute though, but i don't like how dirt/dust can get trapped around the ridges inside the sphere. Yet it's a convenient you can swipe it on really fast and voila your done. The scent of this lip balm isn't too strong, it's a cool mint, almost like the orbit spearmint gum. The scent does linger for about 10 minutes but it fades away. The texture of the lip balm is very waxy and it dragged across my lip. It's kind of uncomfortable because it feels like it just sits on top of your lips. I do like how it gives you a tingly/cooling feeling on your lips it's kind of like burts bee minus the moisturizing part. I would recommend this product if your lips do not get chapped very easily. This lip balm seems to seal in moisture but it doesn't really heal chapped lips.