October 22, 2014 | 2068 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by LoveMariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nothing special about eos.But the packaging is cute :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

I thought these were pretty cool looking and I saw a lot of people with them so I bought one.. I dun like it :/ Too thin and not moisturing enough for me. Kind of reminds me of ol' chapstick/chap-ice.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by PrincessMikki

I would say that this is the most moisturizing out of all of the EOS lip balms, but still not good enough. These are very waxy and sit on your lips. I have a more detailed review on them somewhere else, but I seriously don't recommend these.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

This was my first EOS lip balm- I had to see what the hype was about. To me, it did not live up to its hype, but it's still a great lip balm. I like the Sweet Mint one because it smells, looks, and even tastes great. I hate that feeling when you get chemical-like lipgloss or balm in your mouth- worst experience ever, am I right? Well you won't get that feeling with this balm. I did see a temporary difference right away in the texture of my lips- they became a lot smoother instantly and were much softer. I enjoy using this in the summer because it also gives the lips a cool tingly feeling. However, in the winter, I gotta go back to my Chapsticks. It is a bit pricey for a lip balm- some $4. I still would strongly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a (delicious) summer lip balm!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by jazzcb85

This product made my lips peel.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Ciroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw these EOS lipbalms showing up on the internet a few years ago. I needed a lipbalm for fall and winter so I went to Target. I picked up the EOS LipBalm in Sweet Mint. I put it on, and haven't stopped loving it since. My lips haven't cracked or been chapped at all this year. Plus it is a super cute product design. If the egg shape isn't for you, EOS has a tube version. Sweet Mint is my favorite, and then HoneySuckle Honeydew.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by 88angels

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LIP BALM! If you don't care for this flavor, try another because the formula, shape and packaging is fanstastic. What I love about the shape is you can swipe it once and get upper and lower lips at the same time. It takes a bit of getting used to but I loved it from the 1st use. Formula is so moisturizing and yummy. As a side note, beware because dogs seem to love it too. The rubber/plastic packaging is very alluring and they love to chew on them. All my EOS lip balms have teeth marks. My dog opens drawers to get to them so I have to keep them high up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by 101makeupgirl

This lip balm is so moisturizing! I love the tingly feeling of the mint. If you don't like mint then try another flavor. The product is in an egg-like sphere. It is hard to stick this lip balm in your pockets, but the quality is worth is. You can get this for about $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

LOVE! this is my fav out of all of them for the flavor and cooling sensation... moisturizing eh its alright still a must have for me

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm. I love how it moisturizes my lips and makes them feel nice and minty. I use this all the time, that's how obsessed I am with it. I've had it for two weeks and have used more than my friend who as had it for five months.

I think that it soothes my lips a lot and makes them moist, it's all organic and all natural so I feel like I'm protecting my lips better.

The packaging is also very very cute, but it's a bit difficult to put in a clutch or
in the pocket of your skinny jeans. Its very cute when in school you take out an egg like lip balm, and then everyone wants to see it.

I think it's a good lip balm for those who like mint. If you don't like mint, then this isn't the lip balm for you, but EOS has a ton of flavors so I'm sure you'll find the
perfect one.

*DISCLAIMER: If it gets to a slight greenish tint after a while, it's okay. Your just getting deep into the lip balm.*