November 27, 2014 | 1484 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by me0kat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think like most people, I was initially attracted to the packaging. These lip balms are just so cute and original, it's hard not to notice them. The natural ingredients, fun flavors/colors all add to its greatness and the product itself does not disappoint. The texture goes on smooth, you need to apply it a few times though, glide it maybe 2 to 3 times over your lips to get a nice coating. It lasts a reasonable amount of time, doesn't feel sticky or waxy. It has a great consistency, it's made for everyday wear. I wouldn't recommend this if you lips need intense hydration or repair because it isn't heavy duty enough. I actually prefer it this way.

It is a bit more expensive than regular lip balm and shape isn't ideal for small pockets - but other than that, the balm is awesome.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by xochristyxo

I thought these were cute and bought one but they were so gross tasting. I couldn't stand it. They would be nice if you like flavored lip products I like them plain so I just prefer nivea or aquaphor. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by missty86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i love the smell and texture. it does seem expensive but the quantity is alot too compared to other lipblams so i dont feel that its that expensive. it is very moisturizing and smells good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by eyesopenwide

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is a tad bit expensive for a lip balm, but it moisturizes my lips beautifully. I love how minty-fresh my lips feel when I use it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I, think this product is ok. I liked the initial cooling sensation but that wears of rather quickly and i'm left with an waxy residue. It is really thin and good to use up under a, lipstick but for moisture in sticking with good old chapstic. O reeeeeaaaally looove the packaging only if they work on the actual product. I will repurchase because I think I left mine at a waffle house :-\

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I too was sucked in by the packaging. While I do enjoy the cooling mint sensatian when innitially applied, the balm itself is just alright.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Erinite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me, this balm works wonders. The mint doesn't irritate my sensitive lips. (other minty balms have literally burned me before!) The packaging is a big bulky, but it's cute! I like it because it is easy to find in my bag. Natural ingredients are also a plus.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by LoveMariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nothing special about eos.But the packaging is cute :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

I thought these were pretty cool looking and I saw a lot of people with them so I bought one.. I dun like it :/ Too thin and not moisturing enough for me. Kind of reminds me of ol' chapstick/chap-ice.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by PrincessMikki

I would say that this is the most moisturizing out of all of the EOS lip balms, but still not good enough. These are very waxy and sit on your lips. I have a more detailed review on them somewhere else, but I seriously don't recommend these.