January 31, 2015 | 2146 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite EOS flavor, it has a nice minty tingle and the mint colored sphere is just too cute! It's actually not that moisturizing for me... it's adequate for day time, but I have to slather on something more thick before bed. I do like the ball shape, it's easy to find in my bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by allyssaL

I love this lip balm! It works really well and lasts once applied, it has a good feel to it and it smells so good! With continuous use I found that my lips were softer and more moisturized. Yeah, so I would defiantly recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Glittersoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy these chapsticks alot!! They are smooth and easy to wear without washing off easing when you drink something.
Pros- Cute shape, long lasting moisture, smells good
Cons- a little bulky, the lip balm part loses round shape after a while and is harder to apply.

I do recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by CherokeeRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'll start off by saying that this stuff smells amazing! It smells very minty, but subtle. Not to mention it's all natural! The sphere it comes in could be bothersome for some, but I don't mind it. It's very silky and lasts quite a while on your lips, but I wouldn't recommend it for really dry lips. It's great for everyday casual use, but if you have chapped lips, it doesn't do much. I use it every day because I love the scent and feel, but if my lips get chapped I use something more healing than this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This had a super-delicious, refreshing scent. Just like the name "Sweet Mint." BUT, it just sat on my lips and smelled nice. It did not moisturize, soothe, or repair my lips in ANY WAY AT ALL ONCE OR EVER.
The packaging was super-cute, but really unpractical (because it's so round and bulky!), and I actually used up a lot of it before I even realized it wasn't doing anything. It was such a lovely, sweet little egg of lip balm, but I was happy to trash it. It didn't do anything a true lip balm is supposed to! Bleh. Eos. NO.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by dimsum643

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this eos lip balm. The price wasn't too bad, it ran around two dollars to 3 dollars at most drugstores. For the price you get quite a bit of product which is nice. The packaging is cute though, but i don't like how dirt/dust can get trapped around the ridges inside the sphere. Yet it's a convenient you can swipe it on really fast and voila your done. The scent of this lip balm isn't too strong, it's a cool mint, almost like the orbit spearmint gum. The scent does linger for about 10 minutes but it fades away. The texture of the lip balm is very waxy and it dragged across my lip. It's kind of uncomfortable because it feels like it just sits on top of your lips. I do like how it gives you a tingly/cooling feeling on your lips it's kind of like burts bee minus the moisturizing part. I would recommend this product if your lips do not get chapped very easily. This lip balm seems to seal in moisture but it doesn't really heal chapped lips.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't like this, its bulky and it does nothing for chapped lips. I will stick to my Carmex moisture plus balm

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Kf1127

This was my first eos lip balm and I fell in love with it. It's a strong mint. Not sure if its spearmint or peppermint. But it's really good. I had to buy another one though because my friend doesn't like mint so when she smelled it, she just had to drop it on the floor. Nice going Emma. Not sure how long it lasts, but it's a little thick waxy formula, and it lasts a pretty long time. The packaging is cute cuz of the sphere shape, but not comfortable in your pocket. As my friend jenrose98 said its uncomfortable to put in ur pocket. That's the only con I have to it. I definitely purchase this again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by vannniie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. It's a bit pricey. It has a strong smell of mint. When I chew minty gum and put on this lip balm, it make me smell mintier. My friend always comment on how my mouth smell fresh, minty and clean. It last very long. Longer than Maybelline Baby Lips and it's super moisturizing. It last for about 2 hours or less.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by laraxxoxo

This was my first EOS lipbalm and I really love it! The smell and the minty feeling you get after you apply it on your lips is awesome. I have repurchased this mint balm just in case I run out. I've tried the honeysuckle, summer fruit, and vanilla (my second favorite) but so far, this is the best. Just enough moisture and it's not clumpy nor sticky to the lips at all.