Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 6/8/2012 8:02:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm generally terrible at applying liquid liner, so I picked this one because of the felt pen tip. It definitely makes it easier for me to apply the liner and it stays on most of the day. For me, it fades a little towards the end of the day, but that doesn't bother me because my eyelids can get oily sometimes; I'm just happy it doesn't flake. It's also very easy to remove. Overall, I really like this product and would definitely repurchase.

on 6/3/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm surprised I didn't write a review for this sooner!!! this is my HG liquid liner. I love the brush on this. Compared to the revlon colorstay eyeliner which has a stiff, short, brush, the maybelline one has a longer and FELT brush! the felt brush seriously makes it so much easier to apply liner. The brush is more flexible, which I love. This is similar to the l'oreal linear liner except this is one is a shiny black finish which I LOVE!!! this doesn't flake or fade throughout the day. I really love this liner and already have a back up !

on 6/3/2012 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is a fairly nice eyeliner. It has great pigment and lasts through 6th period P.E. However, I do find that by the end of the day I get that nasty black ball of gross in my inner corner. Easily washes off and the felt tip is easy to work with. Would definitely buy again.

on 5/26/2012 6:56:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Im really impressed by this liner. First of all I have been on a hunt for liquid liners for quite some time now due to issues I have with them like too thick tip, not dark enough, poor wear, smudging etc....
I have liquid liners galore laying around from Chanel to Revlon.
I can really say that this gave me exactly what I was looking for FINALLY a super thin line which is what I like, the color black is perfect, it stayed on all day without fading. Im really pleased I never used any Maybelline makeup except I think I tried their Stilleto mascara. I ended up settling with Lancome's liquid liner because it was the closest to what I was looking for before I discovered this.
It's a great liner and super easy to apply! Im impressed, it's really difficult to mess up while applying it. I purchased both shades that were available black and brown black, I wish the stiletto line had more colors to choose from but Im happy with what they have.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This was my first time using liquid eyeliner and though I haven't tried a ton of eyeliners this one seems to work fairly well. It's easy to get precise lines, and the color is a rich black.One of the reasons I haven't tried different brands is I bought this a year ago and it's still applies almost like new. I only use it a couple times a month because it can be time consuming. My only issues with this is when I try cat eyes and such it crumbles on the sides. If you're someone who likes precise look then this is good if you like eyeliner you can smudge or wing way out I wouldn't recommend this.

I absolutely love this eyeliner. I love the felt-tip applicator that is super flexible, because it makes applying the eyeliner so easy as opposed to other less flexible applicators that are harder to control. I love that it lasts all day. I love that it really does do what it claims to... create slender lines. It creates the thinnest, most precise lines ever and I never have to redo my eyeliner because applying it is so easy. An all over fabulous eyeliner definitely worth trying!

on 5/17/2012 5:13:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

1. Favourite liquid liner!
2. Easy and quick application.
3. Thicker tip to create bold lines.
4. If you want it to stay on for ages, put a little black pressed eyeshadow over the liner =]
LOVE THIS ONE!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite drugstore liquid liners. It goes on smooth, has an easy to use applicator and lasts beautifully throughout the day. For such a cheap price I couldn't really ask for more.

on 4/22/2012 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'm happy that others like this product. However for me it's horrible.
What attracted me to this eyeliner was that it advertised the precision felt tip. Great. The thinner the tip, the better line you will be able to produce. This tip is NOT thin. It is cumbersome and just too thick to get that ever-so-subtle line. Waste of money.

on 4/19/2012 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

LOVE IT!

It took me a while to realize that this little liner was one of my most reached for things. No matter how many other liners (gel, liquid, powder, etc) I buy of any brand, I always end up using this one.Whether I'm doing a quick look or want to sit down and really make it nice, it works with me. The applicator is stiff enough for details but flexible enough to maneuver and glide on. I bought it in the darkest black and I love how it looks and last, but I also always where primer so that might help!

I definitely recommend this, it's cheap enough to give it a try!