December 19, 2014 | 1050 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by nathunt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These smell amazing! However, they are really sticky. I have dry skin and not sure if that is why, but they dried my lips to the point of having flaky skin coming off! I got mine as a freebie in a pack, but I'd never buy one, especially given how expensive they are.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by stylepro

I got a whole set of these little tubes from a boyfriend (just because... ah, love is beautiful). I use many Lancome products and was sure it was an amazing gift.. what a disappointment! These glosses have a very gluey, uncomfortable consistence, that nonetheless doesn't last in the lips for as long as other brands (such as Maybeline, believe it or not). The colored tubes don't have a consistent color. My lips get unevenly colored and it looks pathetic. Such a bad deal.. even as a gift!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 9:00:00 AM More reviews by ChristieCool

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i love these tubes. They're really shiny and glossy. But the smell and the taste (not that i eat lip gloss on purpose) is AMAZING. I would say they suit younger people more for going out or a sheer everyday look. I've marshmellow electro, it's GREAT! I agree that it is a bit sticky but they are thick and last a long time. I took 1 lippy off for the stickiness otherwise its great!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2009 2:34:00 AM More reviews by xMidnightEnvyx

My dad had gotten me this Lancome Juice Tubes a few years back and I really like it. It's very pigmented, perhaps a bit too pink for an everyday look so it is reserved for an evening party. It smells heavenly, very sweet and fruity and tastes quite sweet too. However, it is very sticky and seems to fade away quickly. If you don't mind the stickiness or the need to reapply more frequently, then this is a pretty nice gloss to get. Though it is quite pricey as I am sure seeing that it is from Lancome. But since I enjoy constantly applying this for the smell itself, I do not mind it lasting abilities. But I did take off one lippie for its stickiness.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by hellokitty1121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a fan of these. Too expensive. I also think they leave my lips feeling too sticky. They smell amazing but I wouldn't pay high price for smell alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2009 6:12:00 AM More reviews by khadijanile

i started on mac lip glosses then moved to lancome loved their colour range, but now im back to mac...i doubt i will go back to lancome because they are sooo glossy! i def enjoyed them in my younger day but not so great now.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 5:08:00 AM More reviews by vallygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

They smell really good, I'd probably never buy an original size because I think it's too much just for a lip gloss plus my two samples have lasted me forever. I love the consistency of the gloss, it's not too sticky but not too watery and it makes my lips feel sooooo soft, and did I mention how delicious they smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Nenalata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Juicy Tubes are my absolute favourite lip glosses, and worth every cent! They're super moisturising and shiny, they have a great texture, they smell and taste delicious and I love all the colours! Not to mention they make my lips look nice and plump. ^_^

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely used to love these when I was a young teenager, mainly because each one smell really good and truly unique without having any overbearing or gross smells.

But now that I have gotten older I find these to be just too shiny as well as too sparkly. Plus the price does not factor in nicely $18 for a tube of lipgloss is a little much when you think about it. It does last a long time, but it is extremely sheer and does not really work well with lipstick at all.

The worst thing about this lipgloss though is just the fact that it is so damn sticky. I remember the only time I could ever wear this lipgloss was when I have all of my hair up, because otherwise it would most definitely stick to my lips. I don't know about you but I think that is just dang gross. Also they are not moisturizing in any way at all, it just felt like putting sticky goo on your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by bitsits

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I. Love. Juicy Tubes! I am a gloss junkie, but these are my favorite. Juicy Tubes are like the Skittles of the makeup world - nothing really redeeming or substantial, but they're brightly colored, sweet, and cheer you up when you open your bag and remember they're in there.

I've owned Raspberry Ice, Icy Pop, Miracle, Berry Bold, Spring Fling, Showered in Diamonds, and Pretty in Pink. They look pretty all lined up in my makeup case, and I always have one with me. I love the colors, I love the scents, and I love driving in the summer with the windows down and my hair getting stuck in the super-sticky texture. For real. I think it's nostalgia. They last forever, but that doesn't make it any easier to look your mom in the eye and tell her you just bought an $18 tube of lip gloss.