April 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by sweetestsin

This is by far one of the best eyebrow filler I've ever used (I prefer this even over Smashbox's Brow Tech). This one is very affordable, and works. It blends into my eyebrows perfectly, and stays put all day/night, and doesn't look too "powdery" when I'm done. It gives a great, natural look. I have this in the darkest shade to match my dark Asian hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 8:10:00 AM More reviews by SherlockedinsidetheTardis

My favorite eyebrow kit! Nothing has ever topped this, and I've wasted so much money trying to find something better. Another good product from a very affordable brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, short / light to medium density brows.

I LOVE the wax portion, and the palette itself is easy to depot w/ a sharp knife (wedge and wiggle).. little harder to depot the individual pans, mine twisted. Target only sells Medium, so I went online and purchased Dark. The wax color looks the same, just different shade of brow powder which still isn't as dark as MAC Brun or BB Mahagony. LOVE the wax, just adds extra definition to the brows!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by PetaDeLa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was a bit concerned i may have ordered the wrong colour by ordering the medium, but no this colour is perfect.

My eyebrows have stayed perfect all night hot humid weather.

Very impressed, one of the best brow products i have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

i have this kit in medium
great for filling in brows
i use the wax by itself most of the time but the powder is great the set it
be careful though it could come out pretty dark if you use too much wax
will repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Merishaa

This is a great product, looks natural and stays in place for a long time. The only problem is that it isn't amazing for sparse eyebrows like mine. The finishing result was a slightly blurry looking brow. Despite this, I still prefer it to my old routine of using 3 different pencils to try to get a natural look. I opted for the ash which does appear quite grey looking. I would buy again buy maybe go for a darker colour this time. I'm sure this is fantastic for those who already have decent eyebrows and are only looking for a quick fill, however for those with hardly any hair it can be tricky.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by annnadarko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this! i was gonna buy The Face Shop eyebrow kit, but since this once's cheaper and i found good reviews, i decided to try it out. for the price, it actually works great! color stayed on my brows longer than i expected, and it was easy to apply. just don't use the brush that goes with the kit!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by PMKarabel

I am a natural blonde and a bottle brunette so my lashes and eyebrows are almost invisible, bleach blonde. Needless to say I HAVE to do my brows. I had been using Revlon Brow Fantasy for a long time but I always felt it looked too fake. I was having my once a month Target splurge and picked up a few E.L.F. products including this one. The ability to blend and make your eyebrows the exact color you want makes this the best brow product I've ever used. And for $3. The only reason it didn't get five lippies is because I'm not completely in love with the brush it comes with, but overall, buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by stephaniekevans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great eyebrow kit. It's easy to apply and it looks natural on your eyebrow. It works on every skin type. It lasts all day which is saying a lot because I have oily skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by xtina000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for over a month daily, and I'm not as impressed as I hoped I'd be given the glowing reviews this product has received.

Firstly, I find the pigmentation a bit lacking. I have this in medium and my skintone is NC42-44 (I don't like super dark eyebrows so I opted for this - I always opt for medium-ish shades for brow products in other brands too). It's good in that you can't really overdo your eyebrows, but I find I have to build up the colour with a few swipes, even when I use both the wax and the powder.

Because I have very sparse brows the results isn't as natural - rather it looks like I've got 'blurred' eyebrows, lol, but I can still make this work with some effort and additional products. Therefore, I've concluded that this product might be more suited to those with a moderate amount of natural brow and who don't need to put in much work to get a good shape.

Also, I don't like the brushes this comes with - I guess it's expected though. The compact contained is cute though and looks more expensive than it actually is.

Bottom line, I prefer my other brow products - less effort and better result. I'll use this up but won't repurchase.