Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/27/2006 7:25:00 PM

I have heard great things about this product, and I would absolutely love to try it, in hopes that it treat my chronic dry lips! But I cannot find this product anywhere! I have looked in three drugstores already, and all had Palmer's products, but not this particular one. Can anyone tell me where they got theirs?
Thank you!

on 7/10/2006 2:54:00 PM

This is really the best overall lip product I've found. I also use it as a cuticle or dry skin cream in a pinch. The price is right and it does the trick.

on 7/3/2006 12:52:00 AM

This lasts a long time i love it it moisturizes lovely, making my lips feel silky and feels light NOT waxy and heavy unlike other brands i've tried

for a long time i liked burt bees chapstick, Until i found out about this
this is better , burt bees feels heavy and waxy comparing to this

i will buy again, altho i think i have to wait 2 years til this tube is done :)

UPDATE: I Still love this, i can't believe I've cheated with it once before, how foolish of me, last week i bought Aveeno Intense Relief therapy chap stick, that stuff doesnt compare to THIS ONE, both r the same Price but PALMERS STICK is like 3 times bigger.. and the product is just way better, again its like PUTTING SILK ON UR LIPS! 'HG lip moisturizer'

on 6/4/2006 2:50:00 AM

I've been looking for this for a while and then finally came across it at wal mart. 3 for the price of one! These are really incredible. They moisturize for a long long time, and it smells good too! My boyfriend loves this!

on 5/29/2006 8:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a great, convenient, multi-purpose product that's wonderful to use at home & especially on the go! So far, besides using it as an obvious lip balm, I've found it's great for using on nail cuticles, fading blemishes (the dark spots left on your skin after a pimple is gone), & soothing dry patches. In addition, it works really well to remove my eye makeup & mascara! (I carefully smooth the stick over my closed eye & lashes, use a tissue to gently & thoroughly wipe it off, & then wash my face as usual.) I'm completely impressed by this item & will definitely buy again to keep in my purse & travel bag!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I Love this Cocoa Butter stick. All winter I suffered from very dry and chapped lips. Somone recomended the Cocoa Butter Stick from Palmers. My lips are soft now and no more dryness and chapness. Or peeling. This Stuff is a miracle after the beating my lips took this winter. I keep one in my car and purse at all times. I also apply this before I put my lipstick on. Definately try this if your lips have taken a beating like mine from winter. I have found this to work better then any other product on the market for lips.

I love this lip balm. It has been the only thing, along with my Nuxe Honey balm, to heal the cracks that I will occasionally get, thanks to a lot of lip licking (mine of course :P).

It is soothing, healing, smells beautiful and very reasonably priced. It gives a finish different to my Nuxe - it is a creamy, glossy and slightly slippery finish as opposed to the matte, thick and emollient feel of the latter.

I love both but for the price and every day wear, this can't be beat. Absolute HG.

P.S. I love my Nuxe too but it's better as a overnight treatment as it lasts a long time on your lips and under lippy.

on 4/29/2006 11:57:00 PM

I am a devout Palmer's user, and with that aside, the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick is still the best lip balm. It is super-moisturizing and leaves lips soft and comfortable. My lips are never peeling, and I never experience that waxy feel like other popular lip balms. The best part about the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick is that it lasts and lasts. I find myself reaching for it far earlier than I need to simply because I love putting it on. It is a great buy and the only lip balm that I use.

on 4/22/2006 3:42:00 AM

This is my absolute favorite lip balm EVER. It moisturizes my lips, is dirt-cheap, and comes in a giant tube that lasts forever. I love, love, love it. I used to be addicted to Carmex but now I find it too thick and medicinal, and Palmer's CB stick is my forever favorite. I can't say enough good things about it! :-)

on 4/2/2006 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm always on the search for a great lipbalm, and this is my new favorite! It's replacing Aquaphor, my previous favorite for about 4 years. I was afraid the cocoa butter swivel stick would be too waxy or smell/taste strange, but it's perfect. The texture is smooth and slightly creamy; it moisturizes and feels pleasant on my lips. The smell is great too! It makes me think of hot chocolate with marshmallows. Thankfully the smell dissipates quickly, or else I'd be craving sugar all the time, hehe. The only downside is the packaging, which does like curiously like a glue stick. It's sturdy but not attractive, and it makes it a bit imprecise to apply to lips, but it's not a big deal to me. I'm already wishing I'd bought a second tube.

Popular Lip Treatments