August 30, 2014 | 1638 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2006 2:50:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been looking for this for a while and then finally came across it at wal mart. 3 for the price of one! These are really incredible. They moisturize for a long long time, and it smells good too! My boyfriend loves this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2006 8:37:00 PM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great, convenient, multi-purpose product that's wonderful to use at home & especially on the go! So far, besides using it as an obvious lip balm, I've found it's great for using on nail cuticles, fading blemishes (the dark spots left on your skin after a pimple is gone), & soothing dry patches. In addition, it works really well to remove my eye makeup & mascara! (I carefully smooth the stick over my closed eye & lashes, use a tissue to gently & thoroughly wipe it off, & then wash my face as usual.) I'm completely impressed by this item & will definitely buy again to keep in my purse & travel bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2006 4:14:00 PM More reviews by JulietandJayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I Love this Cocoa Butter stick. All winter I suffered from very dry and chapped lips. Somone recomended the Cocoa Butter Stick from Palmers. My lips are soft now and no more dryness and chapness. Or peeling. This Stuff is a miracle after the beating my lips took this winter. I keep one in my car and purse at all times. I also apply this before I put my lipstick on. Definately try this if your lips have taken a beating like mine from winter. I have found this to work better then any other product on the market for lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2006 9:40:00 AM More reviews by the_blue_bubble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this lip balm. It has been the only thing, along with my Nuxe Honey balm, to heal the cracks that I will occasionally get, thanks to a lot of lip licking (mine of course :P).

It is soothing, healing, smells beautiful and very reasonably priced. It gives a finish different to my Nuxe - it is a creamy, glossy and slightly slippery finish as opposed to the matte, thick and emollient feel of the latter.

I love both but for the price and every day wear, this can't be beat. Absolute HG.

P.S. I love my Nuxe too but it's better as a overnight treatment as it lasts a long time on your lips and under lippy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 11:57:00 PM More reviews by jen129nifer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a devout Palmer's user, and with that aside, the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick is still the best lip balm. It is super-moisturizing and leaves lips soft and comfortable. My lips are never peeling, and I never experience that waxy feel like other popular lip balms. The best part about the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick is that it lasts and lasts. I find myself reaching for it far earlier than I need to simply because I love putting it on. It is a great buy and the only lip balm that I use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Chickeys

This is my absolute favorite lip balm EVER. It moisturizes my lips, is dirt-cheap, and comes in a giant tube that lasts forever. I love, love, love it. I used to be addicted to Carmex but now I find it too thick and medicinal, and Palmer's CB stick is my forever favorite. I can't say enough good things about it! :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 12:49:00 PM More reviews by IvoryLady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm always on the search for a great lipbalm, and this is my new favorite! It's replacing Aquaphor, my previous favorite for about 4 years. I was afraid the cocoa butter swivel stick would be too waxy or smell/taste strange, but it's perfect. The texture is smooth and slightly creamy; it moisturizes and feels pleasant on my lips. The smell is great too! It makes me think of hot chocolate with marshmallows. Thankfully the smell dissipates quickly, or else I'd be craving sugar all the time, hehe. The only downside is the packaging, which does like curiously like a glue stick. It's sturdy but not attractive, and it makes it a bit imprecise to apply to lips, but it's not a big deal to me. I'm already wishing I'd bought a second tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2006 8:18:00 AM More reviews by EnglishAnne

Love this stuff! I keep a swivel stick with me at all times, and keep a jar of it at my bedside. I use it every night on my lips, and I never have problems with chapped lips. Definately a HG product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2006 5:19:00 PM More reviews by RitaPerfect

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

At first I thought this would be really waxy and thick, but it turns that this was creamy and smooth. The smell is okay (I don't hate it or anything). I just love using it on my lips! It doesn't just cover them like a cheap balm or go on too thin like a film on your lips. I feel that it really sinks in and moisturizes without leaving behind a greasy gross feeling. I also use this on really dry spots (like my elbows). Works wonders! Definitely will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 1:38:00 PM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this anywhere I have a dry/rough area. It is also great if you have a scrap or cut. It helps prevent scaring. And the stick last a long time. I really can't stress enough how much I love this product. Try it.