April 20, 2014 | 1313 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by applebomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in 'cute as a bunny honey' (btw how adorable is that? :)
gosh ive already hit pan on two of these powders, i love this. i think this is a med-to full coverage but you can def. use just a bit and it'll look light and natural as well. works great as an undereye/redness concealer as well. i like this because it smoothes out my face for that matte yet pretty complexion, and isnt TOO matte for you to look too made up or chalky. the staying power isnt too great on my tzone, but i always touch up once a day with any other foundation so thats not a big issue for me. i use a fluffy brush to achieve that flawless look, easily!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Elsii121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For me this product did not work well:
Con's
-made me very shiny after and hour or two of wearing
- made my skin break out
- not too many shades to choose from, I think only about
6(?)
- Transfers a bit

Pro's
-great coverage, you can build it up and it looks very natural or have it be light
- feels like there isn't anything on

But even though it did not work for my skin type, I do like other BeneFit products. And I think this would work well for someone with normal and non problematic skin. I just have terrible combination skin, blah.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by merryjane666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this powder foundation! It covers more than studio fix but doesn't accentuate fine lines like Studio Fix. I have rosacea and have to use powder foundations because liquids won't "stick" to my cheeks and this powder covers as well as my actual concealer. The compact is a little tricky to open sometimes, no big deal....and I would love a lighter more yellow based shade but I am making the champagne color work for me. Almost perfect, will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by ellemck1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Normally, I wait at least a week before leaving reviews on complexion products, but for this, I'll make an exception! I got this on Friday, and used it for the first time on Saturday, when I had a big party to go to and had to look glowing and gorgeous. This stuff covered up any remainder of pores that were left (after a Soap and Glory Fab Pore Hot Cloth mask, Benefit's POREfessional, Erase Paste, and That Gal primer), stayed on all night, even when things got hot, and matches my skin tone to a T (Never Settle Petal). The formula is a velvety smooth powder that goes on so light, I don't even feel it on my skin, which is great, because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who doesn't like the feeling of makeup on sitting heavy on my face. It takes down the shine and keeps the oily feeling at bay. And then removes easily at night. I use the sponge for all-over coverage, with a light hand, and then use the brush to touch up a little during the day. And if you don't think it's good after that, ask me about my mom's story with her Hello Flawless!. It's even more convincing. It's what convinced me! Another hit from Benefit.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by carelovespink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I use it every day over my bare escentuals skin rev-er upper and my moisturizer. It stays put pretty well all through the work day. I don't use the little brush it comes with just because I prefer my MAC brush. The price tag is heavy ($50 CDN!) but well worth it and lasts me a fairly long time. Would repurchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by stacinv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for two days and I'm in love! I put two layers on my face with the sponge and it gives me the same coverage as a liquid foundation. It doesn't look cakey at all. It just looks (and feels) like I have powder on my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me this comes up really well against many of the other powder foundations i have tried over the years (NARS, MAC, Bellapiere, BE, Dior, Lancome). It lasts really well and provides a lovely matte finish. Good oil control too. One negative is that there isn't such a great choice of shades and the brush in the compact is a waste of time. On the whole i really like this foundation and would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by fashionista_ae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This powder foundation is awesome! This gives you a beautiful matte finish, full coverage, and is long wearing and has good oil control. I would say this is definitely one of the BEST powder foundations out there, better than Laura Mercier, MAC, NARS, and tons more. The only bad thing about this is the shades are so limited, so not everyone can enjoy this product :( But if you find your shade match, you will love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

I never thought I would like this as much as I do, but I wonít repurchase due to the fact that I canít find a perfect color match. I can make it work when used in conjunction with another product to balance the shade but for the price, there are better alternatives out there. This is a soft powder foundation that is workable and lasts all day, which truly does look flawless. It does however oxidize a lot so go for a shade lighter. This is the best powder foundation I have ever tried but the color range is so bad, there needs to be more yellow based shades at the lighter end. I fall between the first and second one, of which neither are yellow based, so if you are fussy about perfect match, then you must try this before buying. The casing is also hard to open, donít know why that is, but itís a pain which unnecessarily prevents it being as good as it is. Formula is great but product people have quite a bit of work to do on this, esp given the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm light skinned and have dark red acne scars and this covers them for the most part. Some of them are still visible but I've yet to find anything that will cover them, seriously, and I can't find a good concealer. But this powder is good if you use a moisturizer or primer underneath. The price is a little steep for me but I tried it out of a reccomendation from a friend, I really liked it at first but it ran out quickly (within a month) and when it got extremely humind outside my face turned into a mess. I've found that the brush that it comes with is not great, very prickly. I use my own brush and it works great...the sponge it comes with is good and does just what it says. Just a tip if you use the sponge make sure you're face is clean and free of oil to keep you're sponge lasting longer. Doubt I purchase again as it's just not worth it for me.