July 30, 2014 | 1802 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by sugaplum58

The colour match was perfect for my natural tanned/ medium skin tone, and looked great on photographs too. Hello Flawless felt light on my skin and was very easy to apply. Coverage was buildable, but I had to use a fair amount of concealer underneath to cover my acne scars (I use Boing also by Benefit). Sometimes if my skin was oily, the foundation would create a layer of oil on my skin, so regular touch-ups were needed, which was a bit annoying. Also, the product finished very quickly, and for the price I think more should be included otherwise it can be quite expensive to keep buying it every few months. With most Benefit products, the brush supplied wasn't very good, so I used my own, but I loved the compact packaging with mirror,sponge and brush inside.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by fatisil

I guess this is OKish... First of all: if you thing you are light skinned do not believe the sales person who says you have "warm" tones... It may look good under those intense lights and applied by a professional, but for us common mortals it is best to go to the lightest shade you believe is kind of your colour and latter darken it with bronzer, than wearing a dark mask (I stole this concept from the very wise make up artist Wayne, aka gossmakeupartist on Youtube). Apart from being the wrong colour, for the reasons aforementioned, it just feels cheap on your face. I can still use it (being very careful), but... I feel like I'm wearing something I bought at the chinese store down town... The packaging is cute, as always... but a cute box isn't worth 30 Euros... Sorry... I don't hate it, I just don't think it belongs on the "high end" description.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by jod84

not the best product at controling oil but the coverage is great. i used this over a tinted light weight makeup and it looked really nice for the first few hours but then it went shinny (thats probably because of my oily skin type but i was still pretty let down by the poor oil control. i had high hopes for such a expensive product but never mind........i think i'll go for less expensive makeup next time and stop wasting my money

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by hattiebanatti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product when I was nice and tanned in the summer, however it wasn't all it cracked up to be.
I thought that it looked patchy on my combination skin, it caught the oil and sat on the dry skin.
On the other hand, the coverage was pretty even and the colour matched well, but it didn't last as long as I'd hoped (bearing in mind I don't tend to cake on my make up either!).
I would like to say i'd buy this product again, but for the price I just can't justify it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by lauraldeel

Wow!! Hello Flawless is amazing. Very good "flawless" coverage. I've been using this with That Gal primer, and a Benefit stick foundation and it's just beautiful. I have oily skin and i'm having to blot by midday but this is great. Will definatley buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by lul653

Love this powder,it has good coverage,did not break me out. Just wish it lasted a bit longer!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by xxpooh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Benefit's Hello Flawless! is one of the best powder foundations I've tried. It is fairly expensive for my budget and I suggest looking for sales or coupons on it. I really like how much coverage it provides so I didn't have to apply a concealer underneath. I can just use the sponge and dab it onto any acne scars or marks that I have and do the rest of my face with a large powder brush. I didn't even bother with the small brush that comes with it.

It can be a little drying but nothing a little moisturizer beforehand can't fix. When I first tried it, I wasn't using a primer and with my oily skin tone, it would melt right off my face after about 2 hours. But I plan on using a primer beforehand now so hopefully it will hold. Otherwise, I love the flawless finish it leaves after applying and will purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by applebomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in 'cute as a bunny honey' (btw how adorable is that? :)
gosh ive already hit pan on two of these powders, i love this. i think this is a med-to full coverage but you can def. use just a bit and it'll look light and natural as well. works great as an undereye/redness concealer as well. i like this because it smoothes out my face for that matte yet pretty complexion, and isnt TOO matte for you to look too made up or chalky. the staying power isnt too great on my tzone, but i always touch up once a day with any other foundation so thats not a big issue for me. i use a fluffy brush to achieve that flawless look, easily!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Elsii121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For me this product did not work well:
Con's
-made me very shiny after and hour or two of wearing
- made my skin break out
- not too many shades to choose from, I think only about
6(?)
- Transfers a bit

Pro's
-great coverage, you can build it up and it looks very natural or have it be light
- feels like there isn't anything on

But even though it did not work for my skin type, I do like other BeneFit products. And I think this would work well for someone with normal and non problematic skin. I just have terrible combination skin, blah.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by merryjane666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this powder foundation! It covers more than studio fix but doesn't accentuate fine lines like Studio Fix. I have rosacea and have to use powder foundations because liquids won't "stick" to my cheeks and this powder covers as well as my actual concealer. The compact is a little tricky to open sometimes, no big deal....and I would love a lighter more yellow based shade but I am making the champagne color work for me. Almost perfect, will definitely buy again.