July 30, 2014 | 2042 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by LenneSammy

So I bought this with the intention of using it for foundation. Verdict? This brush applies product well, and can blend it out just as great. Somehow the bristles don't absorb the products which i love so I don't waste more than i should. The only negative i have about it is that the bristles bleed a bit when i wash it and the handle is kinda loose, and i havent even done anything to it. I have replaced this brush so I rarely use it but nonetheless if youre on a budget this is a good one!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by mings1911

This is a brush that truly deserves all the great reviews its getting!! I bought this brush after reading the reviews here and its lived up to every claim.

Product: Its awesomely soft and the bristles are densely packed enough for you to use this brush for foundation. I've been using this brush for my powder foundation for about 2 months now and I haven't had any problems with bristles dropping out or anything. I clean my brush with some shampoo and am careful to make sure that the water doesn't get into the brush handle.

Application: This brush is so soft that it made my blush brush (which I felt was the softest brush ever) feel rough against my face! I was so amazed.

Effect: It made my powder foundation look flawless on my face and much more polished than other brushes. I haven't tried this brush with liquid foundation yet but I can say that for powder foundation, the finer the powder the more flawless your face looks, and this brush goes a long way in picking up all the fine powder and making it look flawless on your face.

Overall: Great brush, and for the awesome price, definitely worth repurchasing. In fact, I loved it so much after 1 week that I went back to repurchase a spare in case my brush gives way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this brush. I use it to apply my powder foundation when I decide not to wear liquid foundation. I have never tried it on my liquid foundation but I don't think I would like it. It seems like it would waste too much product. Anyway, its pretty dense and the bristles are so soft. It doesn't shed and I've had it for almost 3 years.The only con is the handle broke but nothing a little glue can't fix plus I only got it for $3. I would certainly purchase this brush again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I haven't tried many brushes to put liquid foundation on (i've only used this and a stippling brush), but honestly i don't feel the need to. This brush blends liquid foundation in so quickly and easily and makes it look flawless. It cost me around $4 plus shipping, so super duper cheap. If it breaks, i'll repurchase, too good to not have in your collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely enjoy this brush. I can't explain how soft but dense this brush is. I told one of my sisters I make love to this brush with my foundation. Lol. Lately I've been wearing a dime size of Revlon Nearly Naked in medium tan mixed with Mary Kay concealer in Bronze 1 stippled over my whole face. And then I apply N.Y.X. Stay matte but not flat powder foundation in Sienna very lightly. I dust a mixture of Hersheys natural coco powder, Benefits Get Even blotting powder mashed finely in 02, and also baby powder over my face to set. This works for me. I don't have anything bad to say about this brush. I recommend for if you are looking for a very afordable brush that can be used to apply liquids, creams, or powders. I will repurchase if I have to.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by crystalgayle34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have been watching alot of youtube videos on how to apply makeup because im getting older and makeup always set on my face oddly. i ordered this brush and used the stippling method and my face looks flawless. im so happy i found this brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by southberry31

I absolutely love this brush. I use it for my EL double wear foundation. It works wonders. It is incredibly soft and has not shed on me. Love it love it. for 3 bucks you cant go wrong. I recommend this brush to anyone. I love it. Cant get enough out of it. One thing is when you purchase it has a tendency to be flattened but no problem. Just wash it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by ML81

Use this brush everyday too apply my foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush I use it to apply my foundation, it gives me a flawless look. And its only $3.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by camilka

Had this lying around for ages and never tried it until recently.
It applies foundation LIKE A DREAM!!!
I use it with Armani Maestro for the no makeup look and it takes me less than 30 seconds to apply it!

My tip to save product and get a more natural application is to wet the brush a bit before using it. Sometimes I forget to wash the brush after usage so I wash it just before using it, I just dry it of a little bit on a towel and it's ready to use.

Only reason I'm not giving t a 5 is that the handle started to come loose after just one wash, but I used surgical tape and it stays on now.

BUY IT!