December 21, 2014 | 1911 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is really a great, inexpensive brush...and it is so soft! I find myself reaching for this one some of my other more expensive face and powder brushes every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Shelby3387

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great brush for $3! I use it to apply blush and foundation, it is good quality for $3 and mine hasn't shed at all. applys my foundation without any streaks, and is alright for blush. great buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had my brush for over 2 years and after near constant wear it only just started shedding when I wash it (and just barely, very acceptable imo). I think that's pretty decent for a $3 brush.

I wear a Skin79 pact powder over my BB cream (since I need its yellowish tint to correct the pinkish undertone the BB leaves me) and this is my favourite brush to use that with. It applies a nice even layer, although I attribute it mostly to the powder, which is honestly a miracle-worker for my skin. I also don't buff, I pat my powder on after my MU artist friend yelled at me for 'not knowing how to use brushes correctly' haha. This works well for that, applies the powder evenly.

For the price, this brush does the job and I would not mind repurchasing in the future. After reading these reviews, I'll try using this with my BB cream as a stippling brush, sounds like it could work :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I understand trying to get a steal for a dupe of a high end brush. But this brush was horrible. It is soft and can be used to apply setting powder or foundation. And I like that it only costs $3 at Target.

But the brush sheds like crazy both during use and after washing. The wooden handle is very unstable. I was already on my way to crazy gluing the handle back with minimal use after 3 months.

Overall, I do not recommend this product. It comes out more expensive in the end. The brush is nearly a disposable. It needs replacement every 6 months, even with minimal use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really great brush for foundation and powder etc. the bristles are soft and it moderately dense. It's great to apply light powder to control my shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Marquesooo

LOVELOVELOVE THIS BRUSH. I have three right now. But I use it mostly for my foundation as a flat-top brush rather than a power brush. It definitely disperses my foundation around my face evenly no matter how I use the brush. (stippling or circle motions) It's quite a soft brush as well and it's pretty to look at. As for powder use, definitely works as well! I use it for my finishing powder, but I definitely prefer it as a foundation brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by allisonboyd2011

I love this brush. I saw a review for it on YouTube and decided to try it out for myself. For the price, it is great! It is very soft, and the bristles do not poke your face like other low-cost brushes sometimes do. I would totally buy this again. It is easy to hold and not too heavy, and it blends liquid foundation perfectly. Some people claim that the brush quality is better than a Sigma brush. My only complaint is that after a while the handle became loose and it felt like it was going to fall off from the brush part. I taped it and now it is fine, and because of the price I don't mind. Plus, if it broke I would just go get a new one because it was only $3! Try out this product. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

This is my go to brush for foundation!!!! I have never found anything that gives me the flawless foundation application that this brush does. Seriously, I've tried other foundation brushes, my beauty blender, sponges, hands..... Nothing works like this $3 gem!!!! It also works well for applying mineral foundation, or lightly dusting setting powder. Great brush, and it's easy on the wallet!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own two of these brushes. I'm not even sure why I purchased two, but I did. Maybe it was because I loved the first one so much that owning a second just seemed like the right thing to do!
LOVE. I use this to buff in BB creams and foundations and it leaves such a gorgeous, airbrushed finish. I don't use it much for powders - I prefer a kabuki brush for that, but for liquids and creams, this brush is fantastic.
It's also great for applying cream blushes and highlighters.
The hairs are a super-soft synthetic material, which is why they stand up so well to use with liquid products.
And the price. WHOA NELLY! I paid $3 for this baby. THREE BUCKS, MAN!
I may gift some ELF brushes to friends this year for b-days and holidays because they really are life-changing. I was using horrible application practices prior to getting the lot of ELF brushes and they are all so multi-use and soft and lovely.
Way to go, ELF!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by jlee92

My favorite brush out of all the brushes i own! Its flat top allows me to tap on my powder foundation and buff it into my skin to give it a natural finish and I use this brush along side my powder everyday for when I wear makeup. Love this for applying my blush as well and buffing it to make my blush look more natural and blended. :) Also, it's pretty soft and smooth and doesnt scratch my skin! For the price, you honestly cannot go wrong with this brush. Every time I run into elf brushes, this is always the first one I look out for!