January 25, 2015 | 1219 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by cocorawr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before I bought my Real Techniques Powder Brush, I used this for my Alima mineral foundation and it worked wonderfully. Good coverage, good quality, and soft bristles. I accidentally got water in the metal part while washing it, so the glue came undone and the handle broke. The replacement I got was, unfortunately, already broken when I took it out of the package at home. Had to make another trip to return it, and that's when I decided to try Real Techniques. This (E.L.F.) brush is really dense, so it picks up a lot of product and buffers it well, but it takes a little longer to rinse the soap out and to dry than other brushes. Overnight is usually the best option. I'm still using Real Techniques brushes currently, but this was a really, really good brush, especially for the price! Try it; you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Amazing powder brush, even and flawless. I have only tried 2 powder brushes in the past, this $3 ELF powder brush, and a $55 Lancome #1 powder brush. As far as I can tell, they are comparable, so this is one case where $3 can be just as useful as $55. I wish I had discovered it sooner. And to be honest, i feel more comfortable using/washing a $3 product on a daily basis than the $55 one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Ariana4091

I got this brush mainly because it was crazy cheap ($3) and it looked very soft. The packaging is very convenient but I do recommend washing the brush before you use it because the packaging is openable so you don't know what dirty hands have touched it. As for the brush itself, best brush I own hands down . No shedding no fluffing no nothing!! Soft and dense... I LOVE IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by martini8787

Everyone needs this brush and lucky enough everyone can afford this brush! I can use it with liquid, cream and you guessed it powder. You can blend really well with this brush too. The only thing I would suggest is when you are picking up product with this brush use a light hand other wise you may pick up too much. GET IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is really a great, inexpensive brush...and it is so soft! I find myself reaching for this one some of my other more expensive face and powder brushes every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Shelby3387

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great brush for $3! I use it to apply blush and foundation, it is good quality for $3 and mine hasn't shed at all. applys my foundation without any streaks, and is alright for blush. great buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had my brush for over 2 years and after near constant wear it only just started shedding when I wash it (and just barely, very acceptable imo). I think that's pretty decent for a $3 brush.

I wear a Skin79 pact powder over my BB cream (since I need its yellowish tint to correct the pinkish undertone the BB leaves me) and this is my favourite brush to use that with. It applies a nice even layer, although I attribute it mostly to the powder, which is honestly a miracle-worker for my skin. I also don't buff, I pat my powder on after my MU artist friend yelled at me for 'not knowing how to use brushes correctly' haha. This works well for that, applies the powder evenly.

For the price, this brush does the job and I would not mind repurchasing in the future. After reading these reviews, I'll try using this with my BB cream as a stippling brush, sounds like it could work :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really great brush for foundation and powder etc. the bristles are soft and it moderately dense. It's great to apply foundation.
I really love this brush. But I have noticed that its so hard to wash this out completely. probably why I am still breaking out Anyways, I recently have this makeup remover by maybelline and I soak the brush in water and a few generous drops of the waterproof makeup remover. I start rubbing it in and squeeze out the excess and OH MY GOODNESS; there is so much gunk it is disgusting. so the only bad think about this brush is that it is hard to clean. but i guess i should replace the brush every two months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Marquesooo

LOVELOVELOVE THIS BRUSH. I have three right now. But I use it mostly for my foundation as a flat-top brush rather than a power brush. It definitely disperses my foundation around my face evenly no matter how I use the brush. (stippling or circle motions) It's quite a soft brush as well and it's pretty to look at. As for powder use, definitely works as well! I use it for my finishing powder, but I definitely prefer it as a foundation brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by allisonboyd2011

I love this brush. I saw a review for it on YouTube and decided to try it out for myself. For the price, it is great! It is very soft, and the bristles do not poke your face like other low-cost brushes sometimes do. I would totally buy this again. It is easy to hold and not too heavy, and it blends liquid foundation perfectly. Some people claim that the brush quality is better than a Sigma brush. My only complaint is that after a while the handle became loose and it felt like it was going to fall off from the brush part. I taped it and now it is fine, and because of the price I don't mind. Plus, if it broke I would just go get a new one because it was only $3! Try out this product. You won't be disappointed.