September 2, 2014 | 1079 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by ysobee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WONDERFUL. Like others have said, one of the best multitasking brushes I've ever used. I can use it to apply any loose or pressed powder, and I can use it to buff out my liquid foundation into a soft airbrushed finish.

You can't beat the price... You could buy 10 of these and spend less money on a brush that isn't half as satisfying.

The only complain about this brush that I have is that the head came off of the handle... but it's nothing a little hot glue couldn't fix!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best multitasking brush EVER! I have never found one brush that can do so many different things, and do them all so well! I started off using this brush for my mineral makeup and loose, powder bronzer. I have experienced no shedding at all and it picks up a lot of product without having to constantly reload (my gripe with BM brushes).

The final test for me was liquid foundation. I have never liked using foundation brushes. They always seem to hang onto product, but not deposit on my skin and take FOREVER to use and wash. With this, I dab the foundation on the back of my hand, grab it up with this brush and apply with even strokes and pressure all over my face. Before trying this brush, no matter what primer I used, the results were cakey. With this brush (and only 1 reloading of the brush for my entire face), my foundation/skin has never looked better. For reference I use CG Nature Luxe Foundation.

Oh! It also works with my pressed powder for a final setting. The handle seems sturdy, it's super easy to wash and I have yet to lose a single "hair" from this brush. Best brush period.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by kkay90xo

I love this brush! works great for liquid foundation. really soft & doesn't shed! will buy & buy again! no complaints :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by futurestrength

Worth having in your collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by scabbedwings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'll start off with saying this brush is AMAZING - especially for the price. It was only 3.00 at Target. It is great for applying mineral foundation, or just setting powder. It is amazingly soft. The smell is a bit odd, but not enough to make this 4 stars. I use it to set my makeup or to use bare minerals. I give it an A+ elf. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by loovexemilyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh E.L.F gods, you've really outdone yourselves. For years, I've been using a regular foundation brush to literally paint foundation onto my face. Long story short, I roll out of bed in the mornings and don't always have the time to thoroughly cover every inch of my face....which never leaves me looking perfectly even. Heck, even if I do take the time to apply it properly, it still doesn't look flawless AND it's just too time consuming. I found this brush and decided to give it a go. First, I was surprised at how little product I was using to cover my entire face. Just a little dab of product and I had covered one whole cheek AND my chin? That would take at least 3 different applications with my regular brush. The bristles on this are so soft and fluffy, I could literally rub this on my face all day. I can cover my entire face (in circular motions) in under a minute flat. (aka - less time I have to spend applying foundation and more time I can spend asleep...where has this been all of my life?!) The finish of my foundation is flawless when I use this. It doesn't settle into fine lines or ever look cakey - EVER. My old foundation brush used to get so dirty so quickly. With this brush, I see hardly any foundation left over on the bristles. I've used ELF's regular brushes (the $1 ones with the white handles) and every single one I've had has broken off of the handle and has been shedding. These brushes in the studio line are so much better, and for 3$ a piece, I can afford to replace this whenever. Thankfully I don't think I'll have to for a while since this gem is holding up very well! Go buy it - you have nothing to lose!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by mnm861794

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The bristles of the brush are extremely soft. I love it! It's really versatile so you can use it for liquid make up, powder, blush, and bronzing. I like it because it picks up a lot of product and its easy to blend. Washing it is pretty easy.. Some product might get stuck deep down in the brush, but the quality is great overall. Mine has not shed nor has the handle gotten loose. I'm definitely going to buy another one in the future for stippling on my foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

WoW! I own many other $$ brushes, (smashbox, BE, Tarte, UD etc) and this is my go to brush to apply powder. I absolutely love the way it feels on my skin and even more importantly the flawless way it delivers the powder onto my face for a perfect airbrushed look. No shedding either!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by sierrab2010

Let me start by saying that I don't use this brush for foundation - I use my (amazing) Sonia Kashuk flat top brush for that. I haven't ever tried using it for foundation so I'm not sure how it performs jn that area. However, I use this brush as a powder brush to set my makeup. For that purpose, it is excellent. I haven't noticed any shedding or fallout at all. It is soft and honestly feels very high quality. For about $3, it's definitely worth the price. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by albamarina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it could be better at applying foundation (which is why i only gave it 4 stars), but for the price?? it's absolutely worth it!!!