The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm

3.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I have passionberry, I brought it along time ago, I dont use it alot. Nice scent, color and gloss, but I don't like the package.

I picked up a couple of these when they were having a sale, and I'm not too impressed with them. The price and quality are ok, but nothing special, and the scent is too strong for me--smells kind of sickly-sweet (I usually like sweet/candy/fruity scents) and doesn't taste very good. I'd rather spend my money on something a little more exciting. ;)

These are great if you use them in between other products. I think they smell great and look nice on, but they give a yucky taste in your mouth. They work well if you use them in moderation, alone they actually have a drying effect on me. I have used Raspberry, Strawberry, Watermelon, Cranberry, Peach and Mango and Passionberry. My favourite was probably Watermelon because it was creamy, smelt nice and worked a little better than the other flavours!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Didn't like these at all. Made my lips feel very dry. Lovely smells,though.

I think that this lip balm smells wonderful, but as far as moisturizing goes, it doesn't do that great of a job.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This does absolutley nothing for my lips.They do actually get dryer/irritated after putting this on! And my lips arenīt dry at all before applying this! But when doing so it get ahhhhh...BAD! Must be because it contains lanolin :-/ !! And how icky with a lip balm in a pot such as this. Imagine all the bacteria growth in this, as you stick your fingers in it, without washing hands before *Yuack* !!! That`s really discusting!!! But I`m really nice now, giving this 1 lippy for the lovely scent & taste of "Mango Peach"!

UPDATE 26/1/09 : Now I've bought the whole range of the *newer* Born Lippy Lip Balms. **Wohooo : They have changed the formula**. And it is now YUM YUM devine. The scents are all lovely exept "Mango Peach" & "Satsuma" which i dislike a lot. but hte others LOVEEE! so THANK U Body Shop for changing the formula. Frpn 1 lippie to 5! WOW !!!

They are OK, but they arent very moisturizing and can dry out your lips. Smells nice, but I wish that they didnt change the pots they came in :( they were much nicer with the real fruit pictures on them!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love these lip balms.I have Raspberry,Strawberry and Mango/Peach.They smell beautiful,taste sweet and aren't sticky.My fave is the Strawberry.It would be good if they were in a squeeze tube instead of a pot-it's annoying getting it on my fingers every time I apply it.

Fantastic !! Using this creamy Born Lippy Lip Balm, you'll never feel chapped again!! It moisturize your lips with great fruit smell.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product has turned me off the Body Shop forever. Somewhere between the overly strong scent and the alergic reaction it hit me that I would never use one of these lip balms again.

Popular Lip Treatments