July 28, 2014 | 2251 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by prosperous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I highly recommend the morrocco/argan oil ..... intitally i felt that there was no difference as such but then later i saw that the my coloured hair/highlights suddenly had gained colour that too after applying pie-sized for only 5 to 6 times on different days ..... i have also heard about pure argan oil(98%) i wish to buy that and want to try it on skin because argan oil has many healing benefits for skin as well!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by baxy8

I'm also using the light version of this product. I decided that was the safest option with my fine, dark blonde hair. I was really worried about the greasy factor. Turned out to be a good decision, because this product works really well for me. I just finished my first bottle and I have to say, I'm desperate for more already!
I use a tiny bit in the morning, focusing on the ends of my hair and putting the leftovers in the middle. It makes my hair easier to comb through and much faster to blow dry.
My only complaints are the price (although the bottle did last about 10 months) and the packaging. I need more control, especially when I'm using it early in the morning when I'm half awake.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by sofiathegreatest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

i am using the lighter version and absolutely happy with it. my hair is super soft and shiny. the smell is great and natural......i am obsessed with oils...i sleep in amla, put oil with honey when i can during the day and now this light version oil for day time while at work sounds like a great addition for my obsessions......
mi likey!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes it may be expensive (60 NZD where I live New Zealand) however it lasts a very very long time. I absolutely love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel after use. It does not clog my hair up with products and works beautifully as a heat protectant as well as smoothing down my baby hairs

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This bottle now comes with a closeable pump for less mess! Awesome product that helps my hair and ends become soft from dry and frizzy. I blow dry my hair, then I use the product, then I straighten any kinks out in my hair. If I'm going curly, I put this product in, then blow dry my hair on low. It works better than any anti-frizz serum. I would say it's not perfect because my hair texture can differentiate if I use too much or too little. One pump is enough, and sometimes too much makes my hair stick together, or too little leaves different parts of my hair dry and some parts sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Princesseren

I like this product but I am still debating about the price. Maroccanoil can be found pretty much in any beauty store just on different brands. I got Maroccanoil because that's what hair stylists at the spa where I worked recommended. It defenitelly helps with frizz and if you leave in a super cold place it may help control damage. However, I found a cheaper version at Sally Beauty (about $9 for a100 ml bottle as opposed to $30 for Marrocanoil). I don't think I will be purchasing this brand again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this product. It keeps my coarse colored hair from frizzing out, especially in summer. I use a pump on mine and it only takes three pumps to cover my shoulder length hair. The smell is wonderful and it leaves my hair SUPER soft! One bottle has lasted me about 4 months. I would heartily recommend this to anyone who has my type of hair or frizz issues. (Works better than John Frieda's product)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by nataliearielle

I have fine hair, but lots of it. This is the best oil I`ve tried because it doesn`t weigh my hair down - even if I accidentally put too much on. It just absorbs and disappears into my hair. Also it smooths frizz, hides damage, cuts blow drying time in half, adds shine and protects my hair. Also it smells like candy in my opinion, which I just love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 7:46:00 AM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really don't get the hype around this product. It is just an ordinary hair serum, does the exact same job like the TreSemme or John Frieda ones. On top, it is super expensive and difficult to get a hold of.
It's ok, nothing bad to say about the quality, but I get the same results with much cheaper products, so I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 6:11:00 AM More reviews by hkitying

I love this product! I'm asian and just permed my hair so it tends to be a bit dry. This product has helped my hair to remain soft and my curls continue to have bounce. Super expensive though, but will definitely buy again.