April 18, 2014 | 2031 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This bottle now comes with a closeable pump for less mess! Awesome product that helps my hair and ends become soft from dry and frizzy. I blow dry my hair, then I use the product, then I straighten any kinks out in my hair. If I'm going curly, I put this product in, then blow dry my hair on low. It works better than any anti-frizz serum. I would say it's not perfect because my hair texture can differentiate if I use too much or too little. One pump is enough, and sometimes too much makes my hair stick together, or too little leaves different parts of my hair dry and some parts sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Princesseren

I like this product but I am still debating about the price. Maroccanoil can be found pretty much in any beauty store just on different brands. I got Maroccanoil because that's what hair stylists at the spa where I worked recommended. It defenitelly helps with frizz and if you leave in a super cold place it may help control damage. However, I found a cheaper version at Sally Beauty (about $9 for a100 ml bottle as opposed to $30 for Marrocanoil). I don't think I will be purchasing this brand again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this product. It keeps my coarse colored hair from frizzing out, especially in summer. I use a pump on mine and it only takes three pumps to cover my shoulder length hair. The smell is wonderful and it leaves my hair SUPER soft! One bottle has lasted me about 4 months. I would heartily recommend this to anyone who has my type of hair or frizz issues. (Works better than John Frieda's product)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by nataliearielle

I have fine hair, but lots of it. This is the best oil I`ve tried because it doesn`t weigh my hair down - even if I accidentally put too much on. It just absorbs and disappears into my hair. Also it smooths frizz, hides damage, cuts blow drying time in half, adds shine and protects my hair. Also it smells like candy in my opinion, which I just love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 7:46:00 AM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really don't get the hype around this product. It is just an ordinary hair serum, does the exact same job like the TreSemme or John Frieda ones. On top, it is super expensive and difficult to get a hold of.
It's ok, nothing bad to say about the quality, but I get the same results with much cheaper products, so I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 6:11:00 AM More reviews by hkitying

I love this product! I'm asian and just permed my hair so it tends to be a bit dry. This product has helped my hair to remain soft and my curls continue to have bounce. Super expensive though, but will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

It's just not worth it. I regret buying it. Shine is so-so, nothing much. I get better results with other products. Also, it has a strange smell. I can smell it on other people if they use it, too. It's a meh product, and from my experience, not worth the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Sabzzluvzzmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well Im on to my second bottle of it and I loooove it! before i would have given it a 4/5 becaus of the packaging but now it comes with a pump and now this product in my eyes is perfect. I have to wash my hair everyday because it gets oily easily but running this through my hair after a shower restores moisture to my ends without leaving them greasy. Not only that but the scent is phenomenal. The price is steep but you get what u pay for. BUT since its a glass container be careful! my mom bought some of this and dropped on the bathroom floor and it shattered everywhere! Personally I like the glass container,I think its more fancy...just be careful with it thought.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by muffinlove

I love using oil on my hair but surprisingly this one does not work for me. I have wavy/curly hair. I have tested this out about 6 times and I hate it. It makes my hair puffy and frizzy. I'm glad I bought the small bottle. I'll stick to my phyto relaxing balm. It's the best ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

Expensive, but worth every penny. I bought a tiny bottle for $19 because it was my first time, and because I had heard only a smidgen was needed (or else run the risk of greasy hair). My hair is so thick that I use almost a quarter palmful, so it looks like I'll be buying the bigger bottle soon! However, the body and the curl definition I get when I use this is incomprable to anything else; now the real test will be to see how much I like it when my hair wasn't just trimmed. I'm sure my hair will just get even bigger and better! Moccocanoil literally makes me look like a hair product ad! Another bonus is the scent. Most hair products smell like the mall; this one is subtle and sexy and almost perfume-quality.