October 25, 2014 | 1704 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Exact Eyelights

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by InfamousBabyJ

I really wanted to buy this mascara only because I was very interested in what it said it does. I couldn't wait to get home and try it, I was that excited. I was so dissapointed :(. This mascara did NOTHING for my lashes, there was absolutely NO shimmer, and the only thing good was it held kind of a nice curl. Other than that, nothing good came out of this mascara. The price is horrible for this product, you certainly do not get your moneys worth. The brush has a weird feel to it too, like the brush is to small to actually get the mascara on your eyes, and I always feel like I'm gonna pop my eye out with that brush. This is the 3rd mascara I have tried within a couple months to see if anything compares to my HG mascara L'Oreals Voluminous. Nothing will compare to that mascara at the rate these new mascaras are falling flat.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by g33kygirl

I really wanted to like this mascara. It held a curl and made my eyelashes look thicker but it clumped, not alot but enough that it bothered me. Didn't really enhance my eyes but overall it's an okay mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Joci22972

LOUSY! This does NOTHING to enhancy my eyes, as the product claims! The sparkles are barely visible and the brush is that new rubber type that I cannot stand. It leaves clumps and flakes. And.. it is over EIGHT DOLLARS. Too expensive for this crapola.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by LisaKateC

I bought it in Black Sapphire and I absolutely love it! I was shocked at how well it holds curl and in certain lights you can actually see the metallic blue shimmer. I actually like it better than Lash Stilletto!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I have the waterproof one for blue eyes and I love that it holds the curl in my lash and gives a different hue than just plan black mascara. For work, I'm not looking for a big amount of length or volume, so its a perfect mascara for every day wear. I don't find it one bit clumpy even with 2 coats and I love the formula. It separates my lashes perfectly.

It does dry out fairly fast and I usually have to throw it out well before the 3 month mark. I also find the formula isn't as wet as I'd like it to be. Its sort of hard to work with when applying

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2009 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Libellule1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought it in Black Pearl, waterproof formula. It didn't clump but that's the only thing I liked about it. The shimmers irritated my eyes, not good if you wear contact lenses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by cjmar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't have high expectations for this product, since the spokesmodel was Rihanna, she already has gorgeous eyes, and the photo clearly had a beam of light over her eyes, making them "pop." I bought the black gold for my brown (with a hint of green) eyes. I like the flecks of gold, and my eyes do seem brighter, but I throw a fit if even two lashes are stuck together and it didn't separate and resist clumps as well as the Lash Blast formula. Overall, a good mascara, I will use this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by aleksXbabesz

I was so disappointed in this mascara.
I paid $9 for something I will not use.
It doesn't bright my eyes.
I have the one for blue eyes, and it has a metallic shine to it, but I still don't like it.
It doesn't give u any volume or length. It may curl your lashes a bit, but It clumps them a lot.
I love the brush but sadly.. this product doesn't work for me.
Not going to purchase again, not worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 11:51:00 AM More reviews by StrawberryBlonde27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

yes yes yes! I will buy this thing again! It's wonderful! I bought the Black Ruby because I have a mixture of colors on my eyes but the green is the most noticeable. I love this as a mascara and a eye lighting. My lashes look beautiful in this and natural! My eyes are greener than ever.. I wasn't expecting anything from this but I tried and I loved it! I will buy the one for blue eyes too and for hazel eyes for me and the brown eyes for my friend, she will love it. I cannot say anything about the other shades yet, but I will tell you how it goes with green eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by jossquartz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i purchased this mascara in black sapphire even though i have lt. brown eyes. i've been searching for a blue tinted mascara to brighten my eyes for the mornings that i have to be at work/school early, but stayed up reallly late the night before. :) i consider diorshow my hg, but their blue was wayyy too bright (i used it about 4 times before it started collecting dust) I really like the idea of this mascara - its not really a black base though - more dark gray. i have blonde eyelashes, so i need 2-3 coats to acheive a dark enough color. there is a VERY subtle blue shimmer, not as much as i hoped. i use it conjunction with a dark blue shimmer liner, and i think that helps. it is alright for a drugstore mascara.. (i learn my lesson each and every time) so i will not repurchase. cover girl should get on their advertising department's butts for the misleading pictures.