January 27, 2015 | 967 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Exact Eyelights

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Exact lights. I was using MAC Dazzlelash, but I just wanted to try something new. This mascara makes my lashes curl to the point that I do not even need to use an eye curler. Yes, I will purchase this one again. I got the shade for brown eyes, and I do not see any hints of color besides black, but that's okay. I do like that the mascara wand is soft and easily glides onto my lashes. Also, this mascara can be easily removed and does not leave your lashes looking heavily coated or hard like cement. I get NO clumps at all. Love this stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by beauty1010

I bought this because of what it claimed to do. This is just an average mascara. You can only see some sparkles when you're out in the sun. It's just ok.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by InfamousBabyJ

I really wanted to buy this mascara only because I was very interested in what it said it does. I couldn't wait to get home and try it, I was that excited. I was so dissapointed :(. This mascara did NOTHING for my lashes, there was absolutely NO shimmer, and the only thing good was it held kind of a nice curl. Other than that, nothing good came out of this mascara. The price is horrible for this product, you certainly do not get your moneys worth. The brush has a weird feel to it too, like the brush is to small to actually get the mascara on your eyes, and I always feel like I'm gonna pop my eye out with that brush. This is the 3rd mascara I have tried within a couple months to see if anything compares to my HG mascara L'Oreals Voluminous. Nothing will compare to that mascara at the rate these new mascaras are falling flat.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by g33kygirl

I really wanted to like this mascara. It held a curl and made my eyelashes look thicker but it clumped, not alot but enough that it bothered me. Didn't really enhance my eyes but overall it's an okay mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Joci22972

LOUSY! This does NOTHING to enhancy my eyes, as the product claims! The sparkles are barely visible and the brush is that new rubber type that I cannot stand. It leaves clumps and flakes. And.. it is over EIGHT DOLLARS. Too expensive for this crapola.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by LisaKateC

I bought it in Black Sapphire and I absolutely love it! I was shocked at how well it holds curl and in certain lights you can actually see the metallic blue shimmer. I actually like it better than Lash Stilletto!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I have the waterproof one for blue eyes and I love that it holds the curl in my lash and gives a different hue than just plan black mascara. For work, I'm not looking for a big amount of length or volume, so its a perfect mascara for every day wear. I don't find it one bit clumpy even with 2 coats and I love the formula. It separates my lashes perfectly.

It does dry out fairly fast and I usually have to throw it out well before the 3 month mark. I also find the formula isn't as wet as I'd like it to be. Its sort of hard to work with when applying

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2009 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Libellule1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought it in Black Pearl, waterproof formula. It didn't clump but that's the only thing I liked about it. The shimmers irritated my eyes, not good if you wear contact lenses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by cjmar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't have high expectations for this product, since the spokesmodel was Rihanna, she already has gorgeous eyes, and the photo clearly had a beam of light over her eyes, making them "pop." I bought the black gold for my brown (with a hint of green) eyes. I like the flecks of gold, and my eyes do seem brighter, but I throw a fit if even two lashes are stuck together and it didn't separate and resist clumps as well as the Lash Blast formula. Overall, a good mascara, I will use this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by aleksXbabesz

I was so disappointed in this mascara.
I paid $9 for something I will not use.
It doesn't bright my eyes.
I have the one for blue eyes, and it has a metallic shine to it, but I still don't like it.
It doesn't give u any volume or length. It may curl your lashes a bit, but It clumps them a lot.
I love the brush but sadly.. this product doesn't work for me.
Not going to purchase again, not worth the money.